Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤ that is much more accurate.

A normal person would be so embarrassed and use it as a wake up call. He uses it for more sympathy… deranged human.
Surely if you were that bad but knew you were going to WDW you’d practice going for a walk every day to build strength. It might help him sort his head out too doing some exercise. I don’t buy the “can’t go out of the house” when he’s up and off on free holidays all the time without a second thought. He can go out and walk every day for an hour but he’s just too lazy.

Reactions: 10
Surely if you were that bad but knew you were going to WDW you’d practice going for a walk every day to build strength. It might help him sort his head out too doing some exercise. I don’t buy the “can’t go out of the house” when he’s up and off on free holidays all the time without a second thought. He can go out and walk every day for an hour but he’s just too lazy.
Plus he can go to London when there is something worth going for. Also, if he really is that anxious leaving the house, he lives with parents , they could go with him and help him in stages. End of street one day and just build on it. I did the same thing with a relative who has social anxiety

Reactions: 8
He did buy a cross trainer (god knows how) between his last two trips. He planned on doing 1000 steps a day (lol that’s 10mins). But I guess he gave that up.

Wouldn’t it be nice if he popped out now and then and did a top up food shop for the family? He says it’s social anxiety but it’s not. It’s bespoke anxiety, he chooses when and how it affects him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He did buy a cross trainer (god knows how) between his last two trips. He planned on doing 1000 steps a day (lol that’s 10mins). But I guess he gave that up.

Wouldn’t it be nice if he popped out now and then and did a top up food shop for the family? He says it’s social anxiety but it’s not. It’s bespoke anxiety, he chooses when and how it affects him.
But he can go into a shop and spunk a load of dough on pins? No sign of anxiety in the Disney shops is there .. you are right his anxiety is selective.

Reactions: 3
They usually have to drop in one moment of anxiety/need to leave park early to remind everyone they have it.

• Haha
Part of Adam must be fuming that he has to wheel that slug around the parks to keep his views up.

• Haha
Part of Adam must be fuming that he has to wheel that slug around the parks to keep his views up.
At a certain point, does it become not worth it? Views for his trips with Gary are somewhat higher, but generally not shockingly so, at least not recently. I mean, looking at the views for this current trip, they’re actually lower than his last solo outing.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I think all the Disney vloggers views are down as they have rammed 3 years of Disney visits into the last 6 months and we’re all sick of seeing the same stuff over and over it’s Groundhog Day !

Reactions: 12
I wonder how much more life there is in it - they have had some catch up post covid but surely we’ll all get sick of see8ng the same people do the same things at the same places. The Disney vloggers market must be at saturation. And if Adam ever meets his Flynn, he’d ditch Gary C back to his parents bedroom sooner than look at him. He’s probably convenient company for now as he never has much else going on.

Reactions: 5

1000 steps a day hahahaha, there's 80 year old grandma's who walk more than that every day.

He's just become a human slug

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Disney vloggers market must be at saturation.
I think the fact they're all cramming more-more-more into each trip. 1st class and inaugural cruise and Grand Flo and Club level in 1 vid. Others doing 1st class and DVC and VIP tours etc They're leaving themselves nowhere to go unless they rent a private jet and buy a villa. They're reaching the ceiling of how much money you can blow in Disney and it's all become samey, vulgar, and frankly boring.

Disunplugged is now posting $5,000 cocktails and the owner Pete just talks about his 500th cruise in concierge while his staff film yet another review of some overpriced lump of sugary beige Disney food. Same mix of boring and flinging around mad money in our faces 💤

Edited - I think it may be a sign of addiction actually or that this Disney habit hits the same parts of the brain as any addiction. You need more to get high. You need upper class, deluxe, club etc to get excited. Then you start doing deluxe every 6 weeks. Then, if you have the big bucks ala Pete Werner it's Hawaii/Alaska/10 DVC contracts to get the same high you once got walking down Main Street.

Last edited:
Did any of them flex on that $100K Adventures by Disney trek to every single Disney park around the world?

Reactions: 3
I think they'll always be a market for disney vlogs, but I think people like l and r, hannah ricketts (not that she's really a Disney vlogger), Karen bee (not a fan personally) etc will do better just because they are basically home movies and it's not their main job, just a handy side line. They have a life beyond it, its the 'career' vloggers that I think face a very uncertain future.

Reactions: 6
Any one here cabin crew and can tell us, do
you actually like when people do this or do you know they are brown nosing?
I’m late to the thread and just catching up but I’m cabin crew and honestly something as small as a passenger giving the crew some chocolate makes my day lol. I work for a company that’s so awful to their staff.

I think some people think we’re just there to serve food and drink all day but in reality we’re there to keep passengers safe. We’re trained for loss of cabin pressure, crash landing, water landing, terrorist Attacks and all sorts of first aid emergencies. I’ve personally attended to passenger who was having an asthma attack, multiple epileptic seizures, a passenger who was having a heart attack. I’ve sat and entertained children who had some additional needs like autism and were obviously scared being in such a new and weird environment just so their parents could do something as small as use the restrooms or have a bite to eat. I’ve been assaulted verbally, physically and sexually by passengers. If god forbid something did happen and we needed to make an emergency landing we need to get everyone else offsafely before we ourselves can get off.

I don’t know if Adam does it to be a bit of an ass kiss or whatever reason but what I will say is personally it does mean a lot to me and I whenever I fly do the same thing and bring treats for the crew cause I know how tough the job is and it’s nice to see your work be recognised. But yeah be nice to your crew lol we’re just trying to keep you safe and comfortable lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can't film foe profit and stream ot use gimbles, microphones etc. But that's been the rule for ages. Others have flogged and been fine.

That's an excuse if he really wants to go then go and who cares about the vlog. He has backed himself into a corner that means most trips, especially expensive ones, need to be vlogged for channel to keep money coming in

Or he is too scared to do somewhere so different cultures. Considering how he acted at d23 I can't imagine him in the manicness of Tokyo and Japan in general.

I think the fact they're all cramming more-more-more into each trip. 1st class and inaugural cruise and Grand Flo and Club level in 1 vid. Others doing 1st class and DVC and VIP tours etc They're leaving themselves nowhere to go unless they rent a private jet and buy a villa. They're reaching the ceiling of how much money you can blow in Disney and it's all become samey, vulgar, and frankly boring.

Disunplugged is now posting $5,000 cocktails and the owner Pete just talks about his 500th cruise in concierge while his staff film yet another review of some overpriced lump of sugary beige Disney food. Same mix of boring and flinging around mad money in our faces 💤

Edited - I think it may be a sign of addiction actually or that this Disney habit hits the same parts of the brain as any addiction. You need more to get high. You need upper class, deluxe, club etc to get excited. Then you start doing deluxe every 6 weeks. Then, if you have the big bucks ala Pete Werner it's Hawaii/Alaska/10 DVC contracts to get the same high you once got walking down Main Street.
I agree. One the one hand they're having to spend more and more on fancy things on each trip, including "surprises" for Gary for content, which sadly this time (upper class on the plane) fell a bit flat. But this just makes them less relatable to the average visitor. And on the other hand, visiting so often also seem to mean that they're less bothered about spending quality time in the parks and just end up doing one or two rides before heading back to the hotel.

I'm more interested these days in the occasional vloggers like L&R Dreaming who are genuinely going for a holiday, rather than to make money. They give a much greater sense of excitement and how they visit the parks is much more relatable and enjoyable.

And I really do worry about Gary. Surely if you'd reached the point where walking around a theme park results in you ending up in a wheelchair you'd take some action? I'm aware anxiety is a complex but surely if you can travel across the world to the US you can take a bit of exercise outside your front door.

Nothing beats health. He could use the pin money for gym membership, a trainer, counselling...whatever he needs to try and get himself better. He is only in his 40s, it's only going to get much worse as he ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.