Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who’d rather watch Adam than L&R dreaming, there’s something off about those 2-and I find them pretty boring.

Reactions: 1
L and r dreaming recent dlp vlogs are like night and day compared to Adams miserable ones

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who’d rather watch Adam than L&R dreaming, there’s something off about those 2-and I find them pretty boring.
Probably not, but for me I like l and rs slight boring Ness instead of acting up for camera dramatics. Plus I generally find them more informative. They have their issues I don't deny, but I forgive them easier as they are basically home movies and iys not their 'career'

Reactions: 7
That insta Q&A...His day job is Managing Director of his own company ahahaha, you sell printed t-shirts and books to a very small audience you pillock.

Also why bother wasting money on a fancy sign for a warehouse that isn't customer-facing? The ego on him!

Reactions: 11
What happened at D23 a few years ago?
He genuinely couldn’t handle the crowds and started becoming anxious and uncomfortable. He needed to leave. At the time I bought it because I have the same issue.
He was a lot more enjoyable And real back then…or at least he came across that way more naturally.

Reactions: 5
That insta Q&A...His day job is Managing Director of his own company ahahaha, you sell printed t-shirts and books to a very small audience you pillock.

Also why bother wasting money on a fancy sign for a warehouse that isn't customer-facing? The ego on him!
‘My own company’ no… youre using the success of another company to make money out of their existing customers. Nothing you’ve created is original or your own property.

Have you seen his LinkedIn ‘Business professional’ hahaha he really is so far up his own behind.
Bell end

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a bit weird too because I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who uses managing director as their identifier when they run their own small business. The most successful people who built from nothing tend to hold onto the core function of the business - I’m a baker/I’m an artist/I design wedding dresses etc…Which makes sense. Your local electrician with his own business raking it in still calls himself a sparkie, not MD of a business - because he’d be considered a total arrogant plonker or a delusional Hyacinth Bucket if he did. A chap selling mooomoosharooo and self published holiday guides really needs to cool down and stop making himself look foolish with inflated titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m late to the thread and just catching up but I’m cabin crew and honestly something as small as a passenger giving the crew some chocolate makes my day lol. I work for a company that’s so awful to their staff.

I think some people think we’re just there to serve food and drink all day but in reality we’re there to keep passengers safe. We’re trained for loss of cabin pressure, crash landing, water landing, terrorist Attacks and all sorts of first aid emergencies. I’ve personally attended to passenger who was having an asthma attack, multiple epileptic seizures, a passenger who was having a heart attack. I’ve sat and entertained children who had some additional needs like autism and were obviously scared being in such a new and weird environment just so their parents could do something as small as use the restrooms or have a bite to eat. I’ve been assaulted verbally, physically and sexually by passengers. If god forbid something did happen and we needed to make an emergency landing we need to get everyone else offsafely before we ourselves can get off.

I don’t know if Adam does it to be a bit of an ass kiss or whatever reason but what I will say is personally it does mean a lot to me and I whenever I fly do the same thing and bring treats for the crew cause I know how tough the job is and it’s nice to see your work be recognised. But yeah be nice to your crew lol we’re just trying to keep you safe and comfortable lol.
I don't do things to kiss ass, in fact I dont think I have vlogged it or even mentioned it before, but I always pass the cabin crew big bags of sweets when we are travelling. I like to be appreciated at work, and I like to show my appreciation of people doing their work.

• Heart
It’s a bit weird too because I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who uses managing director as their identifier when they run their own small business. The most successful people who built from nothing tend to hold onto the core function of the business - I’m a baker/I’m an artist/I design wedding dresses etc…Which makes sense. Your local electrician with his own business raking it in still calls himself a sparkie, not MD of a business - because he’d be considered a total arrogant plonker or a delusional Hyacinth Bucket if he did. A chap selling mooomoosharooo and self published holiday guides really needs to cool down and stop making himself look foolish with inflated titles.
Accurate. It’s because Adam uses corporate terms, when he doesn’t work in a corporate setting. A MD will be in charge of overseeing a number of people and business operations in a large scale company. He thinks because he paid someone to pack some orders, that’s now him. He really doesn’t have a clue what it means.

it reminds me of SAHMs who sell MLM products and put ‘CEO of my own business’ on FB to cover up the fact that they’ve never had a proper job in their lives.

• Heart
It’s because Adam uses corporate terms, when he doesn’t work in a corporate setting.
Good way of wording it. I wonder if his father/parents are in the corporate world and he hasn't mixed with tradespeople/small business owners to see how weird it is to use that term? Makes him a bit of a laughing stock to overinflate when he's on the right track [Liz Taylor had her white diamonds, Gaga has her makeup, adam has his guides...- make hay when you're in the spotlight] but determined to seem like something he's not.

It's cringe and an ego trip but in fairness to Adam he isn't the first person to use ridiculous fancy titles when they are just self employed.

Reactions: 4
If you've got massive agoraphobia and anxiety attacks, is theme park vlogger really your best profession?

• Haha
This........yes.

Also......managing director implies there are other Directors.............which of course there isn't. He's so narcissistic and up his own arse it's ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have always wondered how Adam sells any of those "Dream Guides" at all? Disney changes everything, all the time, every minute. How is the information in his guides even accurate before the book goes to print, much less once it's available to purchase? 🤷‍♀️ 🥴

Reactions: 6
I have always wondered how Adam sells any of those "Dream Guides" at all? Disney changes everything, all the time, every minute. How is the information in his guides even accurate before the book goes to print, much less once it's available to purchase? 🤷‍♀️ 🥴
I will confess to owning one of the editions. At that point, Adam struck me as an enthusiastic Disney fan (it was before Gary became a co-star on the channel), and I figured it was a relatively inexpensive way to support him. It's totally full of errors.

I remember for a while, he was offering a Disney vacation planning service, where you could pay him to make dining reservations and get FastPasses for you. Clearly, even if it hadn't sputtered and died on its own, the pandemic did it in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.