Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Adam will be losing Gary in the next couple of years. There is no energy there
No kidding. These guys could barely handle this 2 day trip to Disney Paris! They are acting like they just spent a non-stop week at the parks in Florida all of it is quite embarrassing. Total snooze fest. On his website he talks about "bringing entertaining and informative vlogs to his audience" What a joke.

Reactions: 8
First time poster, I’m usually busy chatting about Brogan Tate and haven’t really seen much of Adam (or Gary) other than knowing they are “friends” of hers. I recently visited DLP in April so decided to watch the most recent vlogs as I was interested to see his take on it.

all I have to say is WHAT THE duck. I went with my nearly 2yo, my husband, parents and brothers (one of which is wheelchair bound) very recently and we got so much done compared to them?! Admittedly we were there for 5 days and had access to rides quicker due to having several people in our party eligible for disabled access, but I am honestly shocked at how little they did. I don’t claim to be an expert on Disney by any means, but this was my 8th visit (many of which were when I was a young child or teen) and I remember queuing 45-1hr per ride and still managing to get loads done and have a really lovely time. I have also been to Florida several times (not for many years though) and I still find it so hard to understand why people directly compare DLP to WDW?! If you stop the comparisons and actually appreciate DLP for what it is, (along with its quirks and annoyances) and actually make the most of it, you’re guaranteed to have a much nicer time.

How lazy are they?! On our April stay we were in Newport Bay and walked to and from the parks every day. My toddler walked 80% of the time round the parks and didn’t moan once other than when she was tired or hungry.

What was the actual point of them going? At no point during our trip did we return to the hotel for a 2 hour nap. Admittedly, we missed the Illuminations but only because it wasn’t fair on our little one being so late.

Don’t get me wrong it’s annoying when counters and restaurants are closed with no explanation but we managed to get the Pineapple Whip no problem, ate at the Manhattan on our first night and the food was incredible (especially the vegan options) and the service was incredibly personable. Why didn’t they use any of the fast food places rather than eating at Earl of Sandwich? And saying they would recommend Rainforest Cafe over Manhattan is just offensive 🤢

I honestly don’t understand why they even bothered going. What a bleeping miserable vlog.

Reactions: 16
It’s like every time something decent happened Adam grudgingly admitted it but then qualified it with a “but…”. They were clearly determined to find fault wherever possible. I don’t understand why anyone would bother spending money on it with that attitude. Apart from having to generate something for people to watch.

Reactions: 6
It’s like every time something decent happened Adam grudgingly admitted it but then qualified it with a “but…”. They were clearly determined to find fault wherever possible. I don’t understand why anyone would bother spending money on it with that attitude. Apart from having to generate something for people to watch.
Really does feel like a “ugh well I guess we better go to DLP to get some content for the channel” series*

*I use that term very loosely!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I reckon he was being sulkier than usual because he wasn't invited on the recent UK media trip WDW did, where a few Vloggers were invited. Having said that, all of his vlogs have been sulky recently. He is soooooooo narcissistic. Full of his own self-importance. And all the trips are the same..........why do we want to see you go round another shop?? I am hoping he is at the beginning of the end of his vlogging life. He has a fair few die-hards but even they will get fed up of his boring vlogs in the end!

Reactions: 6
His obvious inaccurate comments I spotted were

* how busy the parks were
* early park hours not being worth it
* soft serve being new at DLP
* Manhattan Restaurant serving standard food and Rainforest Cafe being better
* Art of Marvel Hotel being 5 star alongside the Disneyland Hotel and being same price. It isn't, it's above Newport Bay but below the disneyland Hotel (and thats even before the refurb). He probably didn't like it as he can't afford to stay there now. Getting subtle hints that money maybe tighter these days.

Reactions: 10
yeah that comment was actually laughable Adam has no clue about Disneyland paris
Adam is just absolutely clueless about food, he thinks he's a foodie and boujee but he's almost as bad as Gary. Almost.

Second vlog absolutely laughably bad.

Reactions: 9
Was anyone else confused by Adam saying the Mickey sign was the size of a two story house?

Reactions: 3
I've been a fan of Adam's vlogs for ages but that second DLP vlog was not good. They just didn't seem to be enjoying themselves or know how to get the best out of the parks and they don't seem to have the energy or the want to deal with crowds or queues etc. And why didn't they film the final day? If they were on the direct train they would have had until 4-5pm before they had to leave.

Reactions: 9
I've been a fan of Adam's vlogs for ages but that second DLP vlog was not good. They just didn't seem to be enjoying themselves or know how to get the best out of the parks and they don't seem to have the energy or the want to deal with crowds or queues etc. And why didn't they film the final day? If they were on the direct train they would have had until 4-5pm before they had to leave.
My bet is they were going to laze around the hotel until time to leave, and even Adam would work out that's not a good look

Bless them - they needed a rest day from vlogging from all they had done in a theme park the couple of days before..............it's not easy going on all those rides (well, about three or four rides over two days) all the time! They are A listers guys, that's exhausting in itself!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it's interesting looking at his like to dislike ration on the new Disneyland Paris series compared to his last Florida one with Gary! his first Paris vlog currently has a third of the views of his Florida one but more than 4 times the amount of dislikes!

maybe his proper fans have realised how awful these last two Paris vlogs were too

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.