Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's interesting looking at his like to dislike ration on the new Disneyland Paris series compared to his last Florida one with Gary! his first Paris vlog currently has a third of the views of his Florida one but more than 4 times the amount of dislikes!

maybe his proper fans have realised how awful these last two Paris vlogs were too
Interesting, i can't see dislikes on YouTube. since they've taken the dislike total away I actually make a point to dislike videos I don't like to prove a point where as before if I notice people also disliked I didn't bother

Reactions: 3
Interesting, i can't see dislikes on YouTube. since they've taken the dislike total away I actually make a point to dislike videos I don't like to prove a point where as before if I notice people also disliked I didn't bother
There is a Chrome extension here I don't know how accurate it is though.

Reactions: 1
Thisnatasha is currently in wdw and posted this. It's not just dlp that uhas supply chain issues. How ignorant are Adam and Gary.

Adam could do disney merch updates at primark and shop disney, he may even get sponsored or affiliate...but nope. He doesn't deserve the success he has as he is so lazy, he just got lucky (like so many vloggers) with starting youtube early and getting in on the algorithm

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Thisnatasha is currently in wdw and posted this. It's not just dlp that uhas supply chain issues. How ignorant are Adam and Gary.

Adam could do disney merch updates at primark and shop disney, he may even get sponsored or affiliate...but nope. He doesn't deserve the success he has as he is so lazy, he just got lucky (like so many vloggers) with starting youtube early and getting in on the algorithm
The pair of them are ridiculous. Narcissistic. Claim to be such fans, try and rinse the company for own personal gain and then witch when they feel like they are not being treated importantly enough. I'm no huge disney fan (apart from disney theatrical....mostly) but I can't stand the hypocrisy of these two self indulgent morons.

Reactions: 5
Adam could be vlogging around London instead of leaving his channel dead unless he is in Disney
Gary confirmed in his IG comments that they didnt vlog ComicCon.. there were Disney panelist’s there that would’ve been interesting to vlog! … but then again that requires effort and not acting fake.

Reactions: 4
Gary confirmed in his IG comments that they didnt vlog ComicCon.. there were Disney panelist’s there that would’ve been interesting to vlog! … but then again that requires effort and not acting fake.
And realising that there are more important people than them there! 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thisnatasha still showing stuff closed I'm wdw. Will Adam throw a strop when he goes back
I can't see why these people don't understand why stuff is still closed.

Was talking to CMs last couple of weeks that have been moved around for months now due to the pandemic. The main thing being there haven't been DCPs, and no CRPs in Epcot. Once the CRPs come back, the people running the pavilions will be able to go back to the closed stores etc.

Also spotted upwards of 10 groups of new starters being taken across resorts, parks and transport, as well as people 'Earning their Ears' in almost every shop, restaurant, attraction, resort front desk etc.

First time poster, I’m usually busy chatting about Brogan Tate and haven’t really seen much of Adam (or Gary) other than knowing they are “friends” of hers. I recently visited DLP in April so decided to watch the most recent vlogs as I was interested to see his take on it.

all I have to say is WHAT THE duck. I went with my nearly 2yo, my husband, parents and brothers (one of which is wheelchair bound) very recently and we got so much done compared to them?! Admittedly we were there for 5 days and had access to rides quicker due to having several people in our party eligible for disabled access, but I am honestly shocked at how little they did. I don’t claim to be an expert on Disney by any means, but this was my 8th visit (many of which were when I was a young child or teen) and I remember queuing 45-1hr per ride and still managing to get loads done and have a really lovely time. I have also been to Florida several times (not for many years though) and I still find it so hard to understand why people directly compare DLP to WDW?! If you stop the comparisons and actually appreciate DLP for what it is, (along with its quirks and annoyances) and actually make the most of it, you’re guaranteed to have a much nicer time.

How lazy are they?! On our April stay we were in Newport Bay and walked to and from the parks every day. My toddler walked 80% of the time round the parks and didn’t moan once other than when she was tired or hungry.

What was the actual point of them going? At no point during our trip did we return to the hotel for a 2 hour nap. Admittedly, we missed the Illuminations but only because it wasn’t fair on our little one being so late.

Don’t get me wrong it’s annoying when counters and restaurants are closed with no explanation but we managed to get the Pineapple Whip no problem, ate at the Manhattan on our first night and the food was incredible (especially the vegan options) and the service was incredibly personable. Why didn’t they use any of the fast food places rather than eating at Earl of Sandwich? And saying they would recommend Rainforest Cafe over Manhattan is just offensive 🤢

I honestly don’t understand why they even bothered going. What a bleeping miserable vlog.
Sounds like you had a great time :)

Agree with you on the WDW comparisons, it's not necessary, they are not comparable in any way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've been watching Tomandel on YouTube and Tom is especially good at vlogging. I wish he gave hattan a run for his money

Yeah i think Twattan got lucky in that he's been on the scene Disney vlogging for a quite while, certainly since before it became the massive thing it is now. So he's amassed a reasonably big following.

Some of my family got back from a two-week trip recently and said how many people were walking around holding cameras and talking to themselves, it sounds like a bloody nightmare tbh.

Reactions: 4
Yeah i think Twattan got lucky in that he's been on the scene Disney vlogging for a quite while, certainly since before it became the massive thing it is now. So he's amassed a reasonably big following.

Some of my family got back from a two-week trip recently and said how many people were walking around holding cameras and talking to themselves, it sounds like a bloody nightmare tbh.
Oh completely...his success is down to getting in early with the original algorithms. He wouldn't have the same success if he started now.

Reactions: 2
All sold out of the book but yet there are mysteriously suddenly seconds avsilable!? Of course........of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All sold out of the book but yet there are mysteriously suddenly seconds avsilable!? Of course........of course!
He self publishes doesn't he, so they either print on demand as I understand it, or he just orders a bulk supply. It's very transparent marketing hype.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.