Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first episode of DLP and my word...I thought Gary was going to cry explaining that they'd run out of the 30th anniversary pins. Emotional child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the first episode of DLP and my word...I thought Gary was going to cry explaining that they'd run out of the 30th anniversary pins. Emotional child.
I thought this too! Like it absolutely ruined his life he couldn't get this whatever pin. Perspective much?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Main reason I haven’t missed DLP vlogs: SORRRTIEEEE

:rolleyes:
how did this "joke" start anyway?? I find it so odd they've used a random everyday French word and turned it into a joke.... every time they scream it it's so annoying to watch!

it's like if a foreign vlogger made fun of a random English word and used it for merchandise..... strange.

Last edited:
how did this "joke" start anyway?? I find it so odd they've used a random everyday French word and turned it into a joke.... every time they scream it it's so annoying to watch!

it's like if a foreign vlogger made fun of a random English word and used it for merchandise..... strange.
I believe it was Gary… And obviously Adam thought it was hilarious so it just has to be repeated a million times.

It’s so embarrassing and should “moo-moo-sharoo” away like every other stupid catchphrase they say

So….. did professional plus 1 Gary C sneakily pick up Gary’s camera to do his heartfelt thank you for bringing me here tit he usually does….. so rehearsed and cringe….. sorry I cannot give them a watch now with their insincere bullshit, same goes with their hysterical Mate bogey brogan who has been balling round WDW for friggin free…..she’s press you know….. thank goodness for Tattle

Reactions: 7
So….. did professional plus 1 Gary C sneakily pick up Gary’s camera to do his heartfelt thank you for bringing me here tit he usually does….. so rehearsed and cringe….. sorry I cannot give them a watch now with their insincere bullshit, same goes with their hysterical Mate bogey brogan who has been balling round WDW for friggin free…..she’s press you know….. thank goodness for Tattle
No, he did do a Gary cam but no gushing. I wonder if he had to pay for himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See he has gifted his guide to all the other vloggers. Genuinely disappointed in some of them supporting him

See he has gifted his guide to all the other vloggers. Genuinely disappointed in some of them supporting him
I haven’t been following. Who has been sent it? It’s such a useless book really. Things change constantly

Reactions: 2
I haven’t been following. Who has been sent it? It’s such a useless book really. Things change constantly
Brogan Tate got one. She said she had read it cover to cover and then noticed that Adam had written a personalised note to her and Benj in the front.

So not that cover to cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Twattan Bingo.........'leave you in the magic' because I don't want to have to film going back to my boring, lonely, no real friends, no real job absolutely tit life.

Booòrrrrrrriiiinnnggggggg, sorry...mmmooorrrnnniinnngggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boring and out of focus. Why go to DLP and do absolutely nothing? These vloggers totally don’t understand their role. Tape the entire fireworks. Why would I want to see you leave after five minutes to head to bed?

Reactions: 3
Don’t bother with this weeks Paris vlog. They didn’t do much, except moan. Had to go back to the room for a nap of course :rolleyes: They’re bored of Disney and it shows.

Reactions: 7
Extra magic time is completely worth it, we got loads done last time.

What Adam doesn't say is they are clearly only interested in a few rides.

Sorry but DLP does not look busy at all

It was barely worth them going. Didn't really show anything 30th

Says art of marvel hotel is on par with the disneyland hotel...it isn't

DLPs version of doll whip was around pre covid so also not new

So much is out of focus

The only people I've seen be negative about Manhattan Restaurant. Maybe because they went for the most bland food on the menu

This vlog is really bad, they are acting so superior and entitled, but also miserable too

Last edited:
Vicky of Disney in Detail fame does the same thing convincing herself she's not bored of going to the same place for the 20th time. It's normal to be bored of something by then! The magic is gone for them.

I think Adam will be losing Gary in the next couple of years. There is no energy there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.