Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam....sweetie.....a literary agent isn't going to represent someone who might as well have had their book printed at their grandma's house.

Reactions: 4
Oh that's cringe. It's very easy to research literary agents for your niche. Going to Instagram recommendations seems very juvenile and unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literary agent 🤣🤣🤣🤣Adam get the duck out of here! You ain’t the next jk Rowling you print copies of your out of date Disney guide from your mums basement

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woah guys, don't forget to about his kids book about a courgette queen or whatever it was.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been watching Tomandel on YouTube and Tom is especially good at vlogging. I wish he gave hattan a run for his money

Tomandel are great they really have shown a lot and made the most of their time in Orlando. I also like Sophie charlton she has made the most of her time too. Adam and Gary barely go on any rides and spend most of the time napping or looking in shops

I think Adam and Gary have had their day now
In terms of popularity, absolutely. Unfortunately, I think they'll keep going for quite a while. Gary gets paid by the taxpayer to do nothing, and Adam has parental support so even if their views went to zero they'd be relatively unaffected...

Reactions: 4
Adam made an appearance in Brogan Tate's latest vlog - a Harry Potter studio tour event.
His dad jokes were embarrassing and so were the new glasses. Also looked like he's done something with his hair

• Haha
I think it makes him look older, like guys in their 50s who put highlights in to appear younger. The glasses look tinted which gives an unfortunate Saville vibe

• Haha
The severe beard cut off around the jaw doesn't help him. If he had it a little further under the chin and less sharp line it would soften his face and hide more of the double chin he seems to have.

Reactions: 1
The severe beard cut off around the jaw doesn't help him. If he had it a little further under the chin and less sharp line it would soften his face and hide more of the double chin he seems to have.
Should be just above the adam's apple, maybe Adam can't find his apple?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.