Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all narcissistic arrogance......were so funny.......no, you're really not! The fake giggling is mind numbing!

We are so much better than everyone........

I also do not understand hiw giddy they get with characters...... how old are you!?!

I really really wish they wouldn't talk about shiwering.. eugh!!

Reactions: 6
Even if you forget what a prat he is, these vlogs are just really poor and also filled with incorrect information

I've never seen him be this lazy and inaccurate before

Reactions: 6
Their disdain for DLP is real.
I still would though, Adam. Lose your sad mate and let’s have a Disney breakfast 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I see things, clicked into this around 90 mins ago and the top comment was someone pointing out that WISH is all caps in the description and a hint at their next trip. I had asked here if any Brit bloggers were doing the Wish cruise so just went back to see if they have answered that comment and it's disappeared :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Did I see things, clicked into this around 90 mins ago and the top comment was someone pointing out that WISH is all caps in the description and a hint at their next trip. I had asked here if any Brit bloggers were doing the Wish cruise so just went back to see if they have answered that comment and it's disappeared :unsure:
On a live I watched them do, Gary said upcoming trips were DLP and something that floats so I think they are.

Haha! Told ya......leave you in the magic! Just so he doesn't have to film going back to his sad tit no friends life.

Reactions: 3
Haha! Told ya......leave you in the magic! Just so he doesn't have to film going back to his sad tit no friends life.
Is that how it ended? I gave up by the time they got back to the room

Reactions: 2
Did Gary really put napkins in his bag as a souvenir?
I haven’t watched this one but this is the norm for Gary. I could almost understand if it was a child or a once in a lifetime trip but he must have maps, napkins etc from countless trips. His room must be chocka full of souvenirs and keepsakes - which is lovely but not when it becomes a fire hazard

One question, did they have DAS pass for DLP, they didn't mention it like they did so much in WDW? Someone may suggest that Paris actually asks for medical proof for the need for DAS :unsure:

One question, did they have DAS pass for DLP, they didn't mention it like they did so much in WDW? Someone may suggest that Paris actually asks for medical proof for the need for DAS :unsure:
It’s a lot harder to get a DAS pass in Paris. You have to provide medical proof that you need it. It’s similar to the uk parks. You have to jump through a lot of hoops before you can get an access pass. Definitely helps weed out the ones who abuse the system!

Reactions: 5
It’s a lot harder to get a DAS pass in Paris. You have to provide medical proof that you need it. It’s similar to the uk parks. You have to jump through a lot of hoops before you can get an access pass. Definitely helps weed out the ones who abuse the system!
Hmmm strange that we only see Gary needing it in the US where they can't legally ask for proof...just sayin, and I generally quite like Adam but this has always really not sat right with me.

Reactions: 5
They mentioned in the chat on the premier last week that Gary took all his paperwork for the pass and believe did have it and use it but they said it was still really busy

how did they get so much wrong about extra magic hours? I haven’t been to DLP since 2019 and even I could’ve told them which rides would be open !
They just spent it taking photos and walking around then complain it’s not worth it
if you watch literally ANY other vlogger at Disneyland Paris , they all make the most of extra magic time and tick off some rides
I watched sam4god’s latest Vlog and even though she visits a lot, she admitted it’s totally worth it and that she should do it more often
also I’ve recently discovered a channel called MostMagicalGuides I don’t know the woman’s name but she always gets loads done in extra magic time
i have watched a lot of DLP vlogs in the past few months and have never seen a single one where they say it’s not worth it!
Adam and Gary just did zero research so had no clue which rides were open and then decided its Disneyland Paris’s fault not themselves for not being prepared to make the most of it
same with Manhattan restaurant…. Not seen a single bad review of it but they just like to moan moan moan

• Heart
They mentioned in the chat on the premier last week that Gary took all his paperwork for the pass and believe did have it and use it but they said it was still really busy
Ahh cool, that makes me feel better as if he does really need it then glad he can get it, I just always found it odd that they suddenly started using DAS (granted way before the world and their wife who now uses it) when he has been fine before.

I shall apologise for my previous assumptions.

Reactions: 2
Gary: "What's that?"
Adam: "Marinara Sauce"
Gary: "Is it spicy?"

😑 sorry I know it's petty but f*ck me Gary are you for real?...I think another reason he is so tired is I bet all he eats at home is fish fingers and chips. Not a real diet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.