Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, you guys are making the mistake of thinking he wants to be a travel vlogger...he doesn't. He wants to go to WDW 5 times a year and have someone else pay for it, and sit on his arse the rest of the time.

Reactions: 18
See, you guys are making the mistake of thinking he wants to be a travel vlogger...he doesn't. He wants to go to WDW 5 times a year and have someone else pay for it, and sit on his arse the rest of the time.
Yeah I really think this is the case and it's got very obvious in the recent dlp vlog and his solo wdw one. There was no effort or info

Reactions: 2
DLP was a cheap way to put out vlogs around the time of the book launch. What a mistake! He obviously made zero plans or research for DLP. Not a good look.

Reactions: 8
I only started watching him about a week ago but I’ve enjoyed his videos so far 🙈 I like that it’s not all about food or spending or lazy days like other vloggers.

It’s a bit weird him paying for Gary all the time.

Reactions: 1
I only started watching him about a week ago but I’ve enjoyed his videos so far 🙈 I like that it’s not all about food or spending or lazy days like other vloggers.

It’s a bit weird him paying for Gary all the time.
I mean, hold your judgement because literally food, spending and laziness is 90% of their content.

Reactions: 4
I've said this before, but Adam has a lot of opportunities to do some much more unique things that the bulk of Disney vloggers can't. He's got a much easier time getting to Continental Europe that most of them, and even with greater controls at the Schengen Area's external borders, he'd still be allowed to travel freely inside it. So, that's Efteling, Europa Park, Phantasialand, Energylandia....to say nothing off all the amazing historical sites that are within a reasonable distance of al those places.

It's not like English is some obscure dialect that no one in Europe speaks. Even with some rudimentary phrases, he'd be fine communicating.
That type of travel is very rare for Brits in general. Reading your post I couldn't think of a single person I know/worked with who has travelled extensively on the continent exploring historical sites, museums and architecture. Everyone I know chooses a sun holiday or maybe a caravan in France and the rich people go to the US/Maldives/Australia/Tokyo etc.. I'm not sure if his audience would follow him to historical sites of Europe, but the American followers would probably eat it up alright and he may gain a new audience. Adam would have an anxiety attack travelling around on his own though, he'd have to be flat broke and facing the prospect of a job before he'd go off to Pompeii and Lübeck. There are a few other Brit bloggers that I picture making the jump to filming weekend breaks in Europe but it's a short list. Even the DINKs with plenty of time off show no interest in European trips (unless it's DLP or a sun holiday)

Reactions: 5
That type of travel is very rare for Brits in general. Reading your post I couldn't think of a single person I know/worked with who has travelled extensively on the continent exploring historical sites, museums and architecture. Everyone I know chooses a sun holiday or maybe a caravan in France and the rich people go to the US/Maldives/Australia/Tokyo etc.. I'm not sure if his audience would follow him to historical sites of Europe, but the American followers would probably eat it up alright and he may gain a new audience. Adam would have an anxiety attack travelling around on his own though, he'd have to be flat broke and facing the prospect of a job before he'd go off to Pompeii and Lübeck. There are a few other Brit bloggers that I picture making the jump to filming weekend breaks in Europe but it's a short list. Even the DINKs with plenty of time off show no interest in European trips (unless it's DLP or a sun holiday)
But, surely even if you limited the scope to theme parks there would be thousands of potential new interesting videos? With airlines like Ryanair he can be in almost every European country for less than $200!

I’m sorry if this is always asked but how did Adam and Gary become friends? Why does Adam pay for him?
I heard them say they met at one of those summer in the city event type things and Gary approached Adam.

You’d think with their first trip back to Disneyland paris they’d make the most of it….. but as usual , they spent probably a maximum of 3 hours in the parks, bitched about everything did just one ride and complained everywhere is busy to eat when they could have easily made a dining reservation before

not only lazy but clearly unorganised as well
I am starting to suspect that this is what happens when your life consists of going to Disney parks... the shine eventually wears off and when you have been there multiple times you really couldnt care less you dont get to ride Big Thunder Mountain or miss a dining reservation. The 6th time around really isnt that fun...

Last edited:
So... Trying to get this right...

This Disney "expert's" tip is to leave the park during the parade or fireworks to avoid waiting in line for a seat at a nearby chain restaurant?

Adam is spot on when he says most people are not like them. Yes, Adam... Most people are on a vacation saved for over time. They are not at the park to simply shop, eat and rest at the hotel. We can shop and eat and rest at home. Most people are at the park to experience everything they can; from rope drop to fireworks.

Maybe Adam's focus should just shift to shopping. We didn't really get to see much else.

Adam and Gary have become the same, boring Disney YouTube vloggers we see all over the parks. Simply putting out any lazy, uninspired content and grifting.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Interesting that Twattan wasn't invited on the recent media trip..........clearly not as big a deal as he thinks he is!

Reactions: 3
So... Trying to get this right...

This Disney "expert's" tip is to leave the park during the parade or fireworks to avoid waiting in line for a seat at a nearby chain restaurant?

Adam is spot on when he says most people are not like them. Yes, Adam... Most people are on a vacation saved for over time. They are not at the park to simply shop, eat and rest at the hotel. We can shop and eat and rest at home. Most people are at the park to experience everything they can; from rope drop to fireworks.

Maybe Adam's focus should just shift to shopping. We didn't really get to see much else.

Adam and Gary have become the same, boring Disney YouTube vloggers we see all over the parks. Simply putting out any lazy, uninspired content and grifting.
:rolleyes:
I haven't been to Disney for 10+ years but we did 12 hour days every park day.

If knows he can go back again and again so has become lazy with his blogs. He would be better off doing something like the Allears style content and focusing on specific areas rather than trying to do full day vlogs full of nothing much really.

I thought being shut out for 2 years would have made some of them more exciting to watch when they got back but if anything they have been even more dull and doing very little but walk about and point at things

Reactions: 6
I haven't been to Disney for 10+ years but we did 12 hour days every park day.

If knows he can go back again and again so has become lazy with his blogs. He would be better off doing something like the Allears style content and focusing on specific areas rather than trying to do full day vlogs full of nothing much really.
Yes, like Sam4god, going to DLP all the time, she now does vlogs on specific things, not her days. We've seen his WDW trips, now multiple times, they never change. Change it up, it's worked for Sam.

He won't as he thinks his vlogs are entertaining and he is a presenter and entertainer and a brand.

• Haha
he has so much opportunity and money by the looks of it…. I’d actually find value in him doing more specific videos on WDW seeing as he’s there every other month!

I’ve never been to WDW and though I watch some US disney vloggers to get a feel for the parks and restaurants and how to navigate them….. It’d be useful seeing a Brit’s perspective of which restaurants are good, what the food at some buffets look like, even Genie Plus! I’ve watched so many American vloggers doing Genie Plus videos but they’re always going to do it differently to someone travelling there from outside the country

I think Adam sticks to lazy full day vlogs as it takes less time and requires less creativity and this way he can plug his books for sale for anyone looking for proper useful info! And the vlogs as Mark said are just for “entertainment” (him and Gary doing and saying the same thing for the millionth time and thinking they’re hilarious whilst doing so)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.