Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidentally caught a afternoon Gary C live.... (caught me off guard!) and he said they're off to WDW for the Christmas season so no surprises there!!
Virgin Atlantic premium economy
Hotel at Gatwick the night before
Premium lounge at Gatwick
Posh resort at Disney *probably paid for by everafterholidays*
Eye rolling
Narsicism
'Met loads of fans, they can't be on camera'
Condescending attitude
Look at me look at me
'Leave you in the magic because in reality my life is so miserable I don't want to film going home"

There you go, no need to watch the blog. Apologies if I've missed anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eye rolling
Narsicism
Condescending attitude
Look at me look at me
'Leave you in the magic because in reality my life is so miserable I don't want to film going home"

Gary saying thank you so much to Adam

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Eye rolling
Narsicism
Condescending attitude
Look at me look at me

All correct except it’ll be ‘a whole new experience for us’ as they’ll have to fly out of Heathrow at the min as Virgin no longer fly from Gatwick.

Hahaha I always thought the leave you in the magic was because they couldn’t be arsed with filming anymore and they didn’t want to show us them packing their massive amount of tat they’d purchased!

Reactions: 6
Eye rolling
Narsicism
Condescending attitude
Look at me look at me
Crocodile tears about being "home" after almost two years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh god just watched his qvc video and I'm embarrassed FOR him! he has no shame though just willing to do absolutely anything for easy money

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he has a cheek, that christmas shirt and jumper is basically just the current ones, with a bauble hanging off !!! I might start my own channel and rake it in, I shall call it "Venomous Producitons"

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can we all appreciate what this ad is actually telling us.

If Adam does indeed have a ‘team’ around him, why would he need cover over Christmas and/or while he’s away. Surely one of his ‘employees’ can pick up the extra work while he’s in WDW!
Must be so hard sticking bauble prints on to the leftover stock I’d imagine 🙄 er I mean designing a new range

• Haha
I’ve just watched his Christmas product vlog. What the f*** did I just see?? I reckon he’s just having a laugh at the complete and utter fools who would choose to buy that tat and find his holidays. What is he on about with the candles selling out at launch last year. He only launched them in March! And WTF was with the false nails? How has he chosen to edit that and leave in mails with no false nail, false nails hanging off and false nails having fallen off. What a dick. He just gets worse every time I watch him .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched his Christmas product vlog. What the f*** did I just see?? I reckon he’s just having a laugh at the complete and utter fools who would choose to buy that tat and find his holidays. What is he on about with the candles selling out at launch last year. He only launched them in March! And WTF was with the false nails? How has he chosen to edit that and leave in mails with no false nail, false nails hanging off and false nails having fallen off. What a dick. He just gets worse every time I watch him .
I think they were trying to be funny with the nails hanging off but it was just cringe to watch, I don’t know who was who but one of the hands looked like a werewolf !!

It looked like it was filmed in a prison.
Plus the saddest looking Christmas tree I've seen in my life...no baubles or tinsel or star on top. I'm surprised they hadn't coughed up all their Disney tat decorations onto it but I suppose they only love the "Disney magic" when they are shilling his crappy products.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.