Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if he goes live again tonight, let me know. I'll take one for the team.

Reactions: 2
Well, if he goes live again tonight, let me know. I'll take one for the team.
I listened to him a bit yesterday and he was talking about the cruises and the 50th event they went to recently. He also said that their big canceled trip to WDW included a stay at The Grand Floridian followed by a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy ($$$$). He does a bunch of not-so-humble brags (including what celebrities he has met), curses quite a bit, and basically just talks about whatever since he doesn't go to sleep until the middle of the night.
He WANTS to go to WDW before Christmas this year but doesn't know if it will happen, but he sure hopes so.

Reactions: 3
I listened to him a bit yesterday and he was talking about the cruises and the 50th event they went to recently. He also said that their big canceled trip to WDW included a stay at The Grand Floridian followed by a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy ($$$$). He does a bunch of not-so-humble brags (including what celebrities he has met), curses quite a bit, and basically just talks about whatever since he doesn't go to sleep until the middle of the night.
He WANTS to go to WDW before Christmas this year but doesn't know if it will happen, but he sure hopes so.
Well at least he and Adam now know that they wouldn't have enjoyed that 7 night cruise, so that's a good thing.

Chances are Adam will try to book them for November or December time, but am thinking it's going to be absolutely heaving, it won't do either of them any good when it's that busy, and Adam knows how mobbed it will be during the festive period.

Reactions: 1
How did they manage to moo-moo-sharoo their way into a Grand Floridian reservation?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Tbh i have always found Gary a twit, and when he blocked me for asking a really normal question that was the end of any empathy i had for him.

You know, i do actually get PIP for my mental health. I have BPD, Bipolar 2 and i am blind in my right eye. I only get £230 each month so its not a life changing amount, but does help me out especially as i was off sick for almost a year. But i have never been a victim, my parents always encouraged me and with the right support i have been able to do both my BA and MA degrees, i studied abroad in the USA for a year, and im a qualified social worker. It would literally kill me to not do anything productive with my days. Dont get me wrong, there are days when as soon as i come home from the school run in the morning i go back to bed and sleep, but thankfully those days are few and far between these days.

I can totally understand why people question Gary and his behaviour, tbh i would probably understand if people questioned me because on the outside i seem confident, bubbly and "ok". But on the inside, its a struggle. My issue with Gary is how narcissistic he acts, he really does believe he is some kind of celebrity and everyone else is beneath him. I just dont find him likeable at all, and the fact he classes Adam and BogTrotter Brogan as his friends tells me everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking…. Does Adam actually have any real friends? We know he can’t keep a boyfriend for longer than a month but what about friends??
Gary seems to be his only friend and he’s basically getting paid in the form of free holidays to hang out with Adam! So are all of Adam’s relationships transactional?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking…. Does Adam actually have any real friends? We know he can’t keep a boyfriend for longer than a month but what about friends??
Gary seems to be his only friend and he’s basically getting paid in the form of free holidays to hang out with Adam! So are all of Adam’s relationships transactional?
I mean, remembering the videos he did with Sam, he looked like he was having a legitimate good time, although that's also probably because he was trying to get into Sam's pants. There was one video, where, after watching the nighttime show at Universal Studios for the first time, Adam clearly wanted to kiss him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I mean, remembering the videos he did with Sam, he looked like he was having a legitimate good time, although that's also probably because he was trying to get into Sam's pants. There was one video, where, after watching the nighttime show at Universal Studios for the first time, Adam clearly wanted to kiss him.
Oh yeah - I would bet £50 on their fallout being because Sam rejected Adam romantically.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah - I would bet £50 on their fallout being because Sam rejected Adam romantically.
I've always liked that Sam, even on a solo trip, always has a good time. Even when he waited on line for Hagrid for 10 hours and it kind of broke him.

Reactions: 4
What does he DO on the livestreams? Aside from complain, I'm assuming.

I'm really sorry for your losses, and I'm glad you're already thinking about a plan. Would that Gary had your level of insight.
Thanks

I've always liked that Sam, even on a solo trip, always has a good time. Even when he waited on line for Hagrid for 10 hours and it kind of broke him.
I think the best thing about Sam's vlogs is that he isn't trying to sell anything? He's pretty much just documenting his holiday in a fun and amusing way.

I also like that he actually does his own Close Captions on the vlogs too - although am not sure if they were done before he uploaded them or after.

Reactions: 3
I think the best thing about Sam's vlogs is that he isn't trying to sell anything? He's pretty much just documenting his holiday in a fun and amusing way.

I also like that he actually does his own Close Captions on the vlogs too - although am not sure if they were done before he uploaded them or after.
One negative of Sam is his increasingly desperate attempts to hide his receding hairline.

However compared to Adam and co he is an angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Adam is on Instagram stories weeping over Love, Victor Season 2. And I think he's full of tit.

I know it's a bit early but thread suggestion based on someone's comment I saw on here ages ago

#3 Hand under chin, tit eating grin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it's a bit early but thread suggestion based on someone's comment I saw on here ages ago

#3 Hand under chin, tit eating grin
Never to early 🤣 we get thread suggestions within the first couple pages on bogtrotters thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.