Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started losing my hair when I was 18 (am 43 now). I understand him. He's okay.
I started losing my hair in my early to mid twenties and I tried everything to try to hide my receding hairline. Eventually I embraced it and just shaved my head. I’d do anything to have hair again though. My husband doesn’t understand my insecurity at all though which is annoying.

Reactions: 1
Even if that's a genuine emotional reaction--which I doubt--why did he need to document it?

Must be nice to plan multiple wdw getaways with lavish luxury mini stays and a relatively expensive week-long cruise just to relax in between holidays.

Reactions: 3
I think I only started watching Adam last year, liked his content and saw no issues. Enjoyed his and Gary's UK staycations last year and can even forgive the constant merch shilling as I kind of admire the ingenuity in keeping his brand alive when parks content wasn't impossible. I didn't even think the buy a Mickey ice cream for Adam was problematic. Have even bought more than one piece of merch.

But, you will all be pleased to hear I have seen the light!

Could he have been any smugger in the DCL vlogs!? The bragging about concierge, 'treat yo self' in the shops, going for a massage and coming out proudly carrying his mega expensive products... All these things are driving me batty and we're only on part 2! I wanted to strangle him with that bloody gold lanyard.

We were excited to see what concierge looks like but you can vlog it without rubbing other's faces in it. Simultaneously, you can splurge all you want on merch, God knows it has been a while, without being so self-satisfied. Same goes for the massage.

Perhaps I am stretching but I think even Gary was a bit uncomfortable with the constant 'we're in concierge darling' schtick. Despite the toe-curlingly staged 'Gary-cam' I do genuinely believe Gary is very grateful to be along for the ride and it must make him feel inferior knowing he couldn't afford it otherwise.

Reactions: 5
He only takes job dodger Gary with him cos he knows how tit boring his solo trip videos were.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still can’t believe I watched a video a couple of months ago where Gary retreated to a nearby park because a man had to come in to his room to fix a boiler or something. He was so stressed and traumised by the whole ordeal. GROW UP MAN, YOURE 40 YEARS OLD! Go treat yo self to a job :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Still can’t believe I watched a video a couple of months ago where Gary retreated to a nearby park because a man had to come in to his room to fix a boiler or something. He was so stressed and traumised by the whole ordeal. GROW UP MAN, YOURE 40 YEARS OLD! Go treat yo self to a job :mad:
Yet people can invade his space in multiple ways and multiple times while travelling and visiting theme parks, and on cruises. It just doesn't add up, it's selective anxiety

Reactions: 7
Yet people can invade his space in multiple ways and multiple times while travelling and visiting theme parks, and on cruises. It just doesn't add up, it's selective anxiety
exactly. I’d be more understanding if he wasn’t jetting off around the world and filming it for hundreds of thousands of people to watch. Don’t know how he gets away with it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.