Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure who is more deluded, Adam or his fans.

This is complete marketing smoke and mirrors where you're not actually getting anything 🤣 it's all about keeping and encouraging you to spend money

Reactions: 3
What IS his business exactly? Selling books and merch? Loads of youtubers do that but you don't see them calling it a business...

How much money did he spend on that nonsense? That card is engraved.

Reactions: 1
The VIP membership - things like that and high level Patreon sponsorships just prey on people who are lonely and want to gain their favourite influencer's favour. It makes me feel so uncomfortable how the influencers knowingly set out to fleece these people and allow them to think they are 'friends' when it's all about cash.

Adam is taking the 'Adam Hattan' brand too far now. I generally give Influencers a pass with merch, as a viewer I like knowing that I have given a little something back to the channel I enjoy. But right now, Adam barely has a channel and is instead just a brand.

I bought one of his guides (despite the fact I could have written a better one myself) because I enjoyed his Disney vlogs and I wanted him to be able to afford to make more. But why would anyone want an Adam Hattan hoodie right now?! What do you get back from it other than lining Adam's pockets?!

Reactions: 4
It's the whole parasocial relationship that you get. Twitter touched it off, it makes us feel like we're actually connected to people that we like/follow.

People claiming disability benefits for anxiety is a disgusting abuse of the system. As a mum of a disabled kid it makes me sick

• Heart
Ahahaha that's the funniest sh*t I've ever seen hahaha.

My lord the ego! Totally deluded...did anyone else see he's installed a Instagram follower tracker clock in the Hattan Headquarters? Frickin priceless!
If ever you needed more evidence that Adam treats his ‘fans’ as a commodity and not a community, it’s having a visual counter of your followers - I bet he shouts ‘ker-ching’ 🤑 everytime it goes up!

The self importance and ego is just baffling at this point!

He doesn’t give a tit about his ‘community’ just how much they can bankroll him!

He just comes across as one of those all style no substance. By that I mean he is desperate to appear a busy professional career man and brand, but when you fact check and look into him there is very little evidence of that. He strikes me as someone is more concerned with focusing on the superficial stuff that looks impressive and he think makes him a good business man (e.g. followr tracker) but in reality he is missing everything that would make him a successful business man and drive his brand forward

Reactions: 5
People claiming disability benefits for anxiety is a disgusting abuse of the system. As a mum of a disabled kid it makes me sick
Me too. We haven't been able to claim DLA or anything else for our son as they claim he he needs no more help than other children his age (completely untrue). Maybe I should say he has bad anxiety

We have been there and I know how stressful it can be. I was given advice that you have to appeal the decision 3 times. Also describe his worst day. Good luck. As a mum, I know how hard it is you have to fight for everything.

Reactions: 2
We have been there and I know how stressful it can be. I was given advice that you have to appeal the decision 3 times. Also describe his worst day. Good luck. As a mum, I know how hard it is you have to fight for everything.
Thank you. We did the mandatory reconsideration which was turned down.

• Sad
Just noticed Adam attended an after dark dinner at Warner Brothers Studios. Anybody know if he vlogged it? Don’t understand how he gets invited to these things if he doesn’t vlog them :unsure:

Was anyone around when he tried to launch patreon he was absolutely slaughtered and did a grovelling apology saying he got it wrong - god knows how the 2 lodge co dependants got away with it!!

Was anyone around when he tried to launch patreon he was absolutely slaughtered and did a grovelling apology saying he got it wrong - god knows how the 2 lodge co dependants got away with it!!
It wasn’t patreon he was asking for money to pay for his Disney trips think he called it buying a mickey bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.