Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t patreon he was asking for money to pay for his Disney trips think he called it buying a mickey bar
Yeah was it not using the Ko-fi platform? I've seen a few creators use it to "buy them a coffee" for example if people can't afford to buy their art but still want to support them in another way. I think he used the same platform but just changed it to buy a mickey bar.

Reactions: 2
People claiming disability benefits for anxiety is a disgusting abuse of the system. As a mum of a disabled kid it makes me sick
In America you can’t get disability for anxiety thank god. With that said the disability assistance here is horribly abused by liars who simply don’t want to work who just hire lawyers to get approved.

Reactions: 1
If your business requires you to supplement your income by asking for donations, it's not a very successful business.

I know so many of them have Patreons and rack up donations doing those Superchats. But Adam is the one trying to be a lifestyle brand.

Reactions: 3
If your business requires you to supplement your income by asking for donations, it's not a very successful business.

I know so many of them have Patreons and rack up donations doing those Superchats. But Adam is the one trying to be a lifestyle brand.
But what lifestyle? He doesn't do anything aside walk around themeparks and act superior

But what lifestyle? He doesn't do anything aside walk around themeparks and act superior
But he has clothes and candles and...

I mean, you have a t-shirt with your catchphrase one it...

The description of the candles is just delightful: "Magically inspired candles by Adam Hattan." That's exactly the kind of nonsense that Gwyneth Paltrow puts on GOOP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh why would you want to smell like Adam...sounds mean but its not like he looks the cleanest on camera

For whatever else I can say about him--and there's PLENTY--he did used to be fairly put together. COVID appears to have done a number on him, as we've all noticed the weight gain. I won't shade him for that, because a lot of us have been there, and the pandemic didn't do many of us favors. But it's also impacted how he does himself up.

Gary never even managed to dress well pre-pandemic, so...

I have body image issues galore, even though I'm in probably the best shape of my life at 43. So I try to be gentle about that kind of stuff. It's not so much about what I think he deserves--and that's a lot of scorn--it's more that I'm not in a position to throw stones.

Unless it gets to a pathological level, like with PMM. Although I deserve the right to comment if Adam gets shirtless and shows off his chubby arms and tries to avoid showing his chubby chest, as he did in the cruise videos.

Tbh I don't even think it's anything to do with his weight. I've always thought he looked a bit unclean. Not as bad as Krispy smores but still...

Huh. I never had that impression of him. Looking back at some of his older Instagram pictures--his trip with Sam, his last trip to Disneyland--I honestly think he looks like a moderately attractive guy you'd run into at Starbucks. Certainly not Kyle Pallo above-average, but decent enough.

But it starts to fall off just before COVID, I think.

Although I will somewhat shamefully admit that there are a few pictures of him decked out for Pirate Night on one of his cruises that I do think he looks pretty good in.

I am loaded with the cold so everything is annoying me today. I have cancelled my trip to the states twice now and knowing Gary and Adam will get to probably next month is really pissing me off. I have worked endlessly and that haven’t done anything over the last 18 months but can somehow take as many trips away as they like. Anyone know if Adam is still partnering with attraction tickets didn’t they fund his trip in March last year

How the duck can both Adam and Gary afford so many trips? Seriously, how do they manage?!

Reactions: 2
I haven't worked in the industry for over a decade, but when I was, within the travel industry trips for staff can often be comped by suppliers. So if he is partnered with a tour operator they may be able to get comped seats on airlines and comped stays or reduced cost stays at hotels. Or the hotel cost may come out of the marketing budget of the tour operator. Same with the attraction tickets.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's been curtailed significantly in the age of COVID. I've been out of the industry for....almost fifteen years at this point, but they were already starting to get stingy with the freebies.

Of course, I'm not a YouTube creator and CEO of my own successful lifestyle brand, so what do I know?

• Haha
I know this is an Adam thread but they come as a pair really.... Accidentally stumbled on Gary C singing during an insta live. Nearly brought up my tea....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.