Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one--ONE--piece of WDW merch, and that was only because it was A) tasteful, and B) part of the baseball cap collection that my bald head picks up every time I travel anywhere. I cannot imagine spending money on that much disposable garbage (I'll save the rant about Funko Pops for a different day) and then whinging about not having any money (that belonged to other people).

Yeah, I really dislike Gary. Can you tell?

Reactions: 6
I have one--ONE--piece of WDW merch, and that was only because it was A) tasteful, and B) part of the baseball cap collection that my bald head picks up every time I travel anywhere. I cannot imagine spending money on that much disposable garbage (I'll save the rant about Funko Pops for a different day) and then whinging about not having any money (that belonged to other people).

Yeah, I really dislike Gary. Can you tell?
Did you see Adam drop $200 on the Disney cruise line suitcase?

Reactions: 1
I mean, at least a suitcase has some practical applications. Funko Pops, pins, Tsum Tsum...it's all disposable crap that either takes up space in your home or takes up space in a landfill. I mean, I have tchotchkes in my home and office, so I can't throw too many stones, but silly souvenirs that I've picked up in my travels =/= seeming to base my entire identity on having been convinced to support Late Capitalism, even if it is sprinkled with pixie dust. Especially when it's other people's money doing it. And especially especially when he turns around and whinges about not having any (of other people's) money.

I mean, follow your joy, but if you're going to be public with a "brand" (ugh), don't be surprised if people are going to notice things.

Reactions: 6
I think the obvious problem is, no-one who vlogs just Disney can afford to spend $200 on a suitcase. Even say, the Trackers, one of the biggest Disney vloggers probably can't afford that.

Or, more correctly, they could afford it but they choose to spend their money on more prudent things. Adam doesn't have to make that choice, because Adam's not paying. And people can sense that, and it's infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the obvious problem is, no-one who vlogs just Disney can afford to spend $200 on a suitcase. Even say, the Trackers, one of the biggest Disney vloggers probably can't afford that.

Or, more correctly, they could afford it but they choose to spend their money on more prudent things. Adam doesn't have to make that choice, because Adam's not paying. And people can sense that, and it's infuriating.
The Trackers did buy that same luggage and a whole lot of other stuff. They love to spend a lot of money on things they don't need. It is their money to do what they want, including the 30+staycations in the past year that cost over $30,000, but they really aren't the best people to describe as prudent spenders.

Reactions: 9
Even say, the Trackers, one of the biggest Disney vloggers probably can't afford that.
These are the same Trackers that bought a $2000 Gucci sweater, right?

Adam's parents can spend their money however they wish. If they think subsidizing their layabout son with $200 luggage is worth it, knock themselves out. But I don't know if the UK taxpayer thinks Gary buying his umpteenth pin (and then not being happy that he doesn't have enough money) is a good return on investment.

Reactions: 11
Alright guilty of not knowing enough about the Trackers I was just making a point about how much vlogging pays for most Disney vloggers which is not a lot, and now we're off on a tangent into what "afford" means so I'll just leave it there.

Jeeeez

Alright guilty of not knowing enough about the Trackers I was just making a point about how much vlogging pays for most Disney vloggers which is not a lot, and now we're off on a tangent into what "afford" means so I'll just leave it there.

Jeeeez
The Trackers are a very... they have a very active thread on here and it's just mind boggling when you look in to the things regarding them.

Good for Gaston to get that guest to leave, although I doubt Adam and Gary would ever do such a thing like that, they prefer being at a distance so it's harder to pinpoint who it was yelling.

Reactions: 4
Good for Gaston to get that guest to leave, although I doubt Adam and Gary would ever do such a thing like that, they prefer being at a distance so it's harder to pinpoint who it was yelling.
Unless it's Flynn Ryder.

sorry but this is so untrue , the trackers are absolutely loaded 🤣 $200 is a drop in the ocean for them - they literally do $1500 “staycations” every week … I imagine they’ll be making upwards of $250,000 a year !! It baffles me how blind some people can be to how lucrative YouTube is ! I watched a video by Jen Chapin who has less than 100k subs and she made $40k from YouTube last year and that was just from views , not even from ADs …

but aside from that , I agree with you completely .. it’s unattainable for most people , including myself ! How Gary makes (sorry , claims) enough money to keep his tat collections going is beyond me , and how Adam can afford to be so frivalous when his main income stream (youtube) hadn’t been touched in a year is a mystery !!

Reactions: 10
sorry but this is so untrue , the trackers are absolutely loaded 🤣 $200 is a drop in the ocean for them - they literally do $1500 “staycations” every week … I imagine they’ll be making upwards of $250,000 a year !! It baffles me how blind some people can be to how lucrative YouTube is ! I watched a video by Jen Chapin who has less than 100k subs and she made $40k from YouTube last year and that was just from views , not even from ADs …

but aside from that , I agree with you completely .. it’s unattainable for most people , including myself ! How Gary makes (sorry , claims) enough money to keep his tat collections going is beyond me , and how Adam can afford to be so frivalous when his main income stream (youtube) hadn’t been touched in a year is a mystery !!
I mean we know with Adam it's the bank of parents. I don't think he pays for anything really, aside from things like his groceries and petrol for his car.

I mean we know with Adam it's the bank of parents.
What do his parents have money from? I mean, if I had kids, and was inclined to support one despite him being perfectly able-bodied, even though I make a pretty good living, I wouldn't be able to do much more than help with living expenses, not underwrite a business that doesn't seem to actually exist, buy multiple trips and hotel stays in Disney resorts, and whatever an annual pass goes for....

I believe they’ve been spotted on board the Disney Magic again, unless the person I follow is posting old stories which I don’t think they are.

• Wow
I believe they’ve been spotted on board the Disney Magic again, unless the person I follow is posting old stories which I don’t think they are.
And the Magic is currently on a (fairly pricey, it appears) staycation cruise out of London.

a $200 suitcase is really not even a splurge. If you want a decent one that doesn't break the first time the ground baggage handlers throws it around then you're looking at at least that, or way more depending on the brand.

I'm happy to judge Adam on a variety of different things and situations, but without knowing his financial situation then I don't really want to judge purchases. Besides, if you book a ~$1500 3 night cruise, then surely you can and should be able to spend $200 quite easily?

I know the Trackers make a ton of money, so I also don't judge them for splashing out on things they like, or things that will bring in more views. Gossiping and passing judgment is one thing, but being jealous is not nice.

A random thought about the mental health and anxiety; You know how they say that you're the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with? Well, Adam might just be turning into Gary C - I say, over and over, I have anxiety so therefore that becomes my reality.

I liked the comment about the work load of actually editing the vlogs together was what caused the anxiety attack in the restaurant :D Adam clearly isn't the most productive person in the country...

Last edited:
The current Magic sailing is 3 nights, I think, so that's another 4 vlogs. Of probably the exact same content he put out last time. What exactly can they show that would be different? Mickey and Minnie welcome them aboard. There are Princess meet-n-greets ([insert comment about social distancing]). They go to Animator's Palate. They can't do anything on the deck because it's fall in the UK.

There aren't any ports for them to explore, not that Adam does that anyway.

As another aside, I can't believe how unappetizing all the food he showed on the last video looked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.