Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the way Adam treats Gary is disgusting. He says that he is one of his best mates but clearly stops him vlogging and patronises him all the time! With friends like these, who needs enemies!? Especially narcissistic ones!?

Reactions: 7
Yeah. Gary may have this front of "Oh, I'm just a flighty thing with terrible anxiety that prevents me from doing anything (I don't want to do)," but there's just something that tells me he'd be every bit as "Get away from me, peasant!" if you approached him in the parks.

To say nothing of being a middle-aged man whose only real passion seems to be collecting Disney pins.

Reactions: 6
Yeah. Gary may have this front of "Oh, I'm just a flighty thing with terrible anxiety that prevents me from doing anything (I don't want to do)," but there's just something that tells me he'd be every bit as "Get away from me, peasant!" if you approached him in the parks.

To say nothing of being a middle-aged man whose only real passion seems to be collecting Disney pins.
He used to collect Mickey plush toys, until he had no room at home and changed it to pins.

But he and Adam both have an air about them, one that I wouldn't want to be near if in the parks. Not to mention how loud they tend to be - which fine your on holiday, grand. But the pair of them singing loudly on a ship at like 9am? Like some people might be wanting to have a lie-in. They would be raging if the shoe was on the other foot.

Reactions: 3
Adam and Gary can be the biggest pains in the arses around especially with the self promoting plus when doing trip after trip but this wasn’t the worst vlog by any means, look at ttt pcd tlg any of them

i honestly don't think that anyone had to vlog in lockdown if they didn’t want to, why !! make a fuss if they didn’t so f what and before someone says it “I’m not a bleeping Stan“ you can’t say anything on these posts without someone saying you’re a Stan , it’s bullshit

edited to say unlike some he doesn’t have f patreon

Reactions: 1
Gary posted some meme about being frustrated when people ask him what he does for a living. Guess sponging off the government isn’t a career…

Reactions: 9
Adam and Gary can be the biggest pains in the arses around especially with the self promoting plus when doing trip after trip but this wasn’t the worst vlog by any means, look at ttt pcd tlg any of them

i honestly don't think that anyone had to vlog in lockdown if they didn’t want to, why !! make a fuss if they didn’t so f what and before someone says it “I’m not a bleeping Stan“ you can’t say anything on these posts without someone saying you’re a Stan , it’s bullshit

edited to say unlike some he doesn’t have f patreon
Hi Stan!

Reactions: 1
Just saw Gary’s Instagram story. It just shows he doesn’t work and is getting called out for it.

If he wants to be in vlogs and promote his friends merch, then he will naturally be asked what his job is. We all get asked this question, it’s a natural thing to ask someone you meet/ a friend/ a family member what they do. It’s also a reflection of their interests and goals. You can’t expect to put yourself on the internet on holidays and not get asked what you do outside of the vlogs.

him being defensive I think will rub people up the wrong way. 99% of his followers no doubt have jobs/ looking after kids, so yes you look like a lazy b Gary. People won’t accept you’re too anxious to work or whatever when you’ve just been on a cruise full of people.

Reactions: 11
I think Gary attitude to work is a bit like Dave from Sophie and Dave, in that he only wants to work in entertainment / musical theatre / youtube etc and sees jobs that "normal people" as beneath him.

Reactions: 10
He used to collect Mickey plush toys, until he had no room at home and changed it to pins.

But he and Adam both have an air about them, one that I wouldn't want to be near if in the parks. Not to mention how loud they tend to be - which fine your on holiday, grand. But the pair of them singing loudly on a ship at like 9am? Like some people might be wanting to have a lie-in. They would be raging if the shoe was on the other foot.
And he collected the tsum tsums.
I think he's mentioned he got quite an addictive personality.

Didn't adam get all shirty about people asking him where he was going to be in the parks when he was on trips or his CRP. Like it triggered his anxiety thinking people where trying to find him in the park.
He made it seem like he's was getting mobbed how Tim tracker used to. I can imagine him to be very much a "don't you know who I am?" kind of person.

I think Gary attitude to work is a bit like Dave from Sophie and Dave, in that he only wants to work in entertainment / musical theatre / youtube etc and sees jobs that "normal people" as beneath him.
I just think he doesn't want to work full stop. Musical theatre and entertainment would be too hard for him and I can't imagine him making much from his YouTube channel these days.

I wonder if Adam just pays for his trips or if he gets a cut of the revenue as well since Gary isn't allowed to do his own vlogs. A lot of Adams merch comes from Gary's catchphrases, does Gary get a cut of any of that money? I'm guessing Adam took a cut of his print sales?

Gary is happy for disney (a hobby) to be his entire personality, but hates the idea that the place a person spends 40+ hours a week might somewhat influence their personality??

Reactions: 6
Yeah he is blatantly avoiding the question and getting defensive and deflecting the blame back on his followers.

He clearly doesn't work. Your job is part of who you are, it's part of making conversation. You don't even need to be specific, even an industry or sector would be fine.

So he doesn't want go be defined by his job, but is happy to be defined by being obsessed with disney pins and Adams hanger on. That's all anyone knows about him

Hi, Gary!

I often work 60+ hour weeks. I did 12 years of school, 4 years of college, 4 years of medical school, and five years of residency+fellowship. Yes, I went to school for 25 f'ing years. And yes, my work is part of who I am, just as your not work is part of who you are.

I'm not high and mighty, and don't think I contribute more to society than anyone else. But your life seems to revolve around going on vacation and buying mass produced consumer crap. If there's more to your life, you're welcome to tell us.

Reactions: 10
It’s a smack in the face with these “you tubers who can travel without a care when normal people are working long long hours to go anywhere and still need to budget 😡

Reactions: 5
I fully believe Gary does struggle with anxiety. He’s clearly in receipt of Universal Credit and possibly PIP on top.

But he clearly has his own coping strategies for managing his anxiety when he goes to WDW or on a Disney Cruise. Morally, he should be focusing his efforts on applying those coping strategies to a work environment first, not Disney World for god sake.

And this is coming from a (former) fan who’s been tipped over the edge by that post today. bleeping idiot! Read the room, who wants to see Gary parading round a cruise in concierge, spending his money that the tax payer has given him? Such a kick in the teeth for those hard workers who can’t afford one Disney holiday ever, let alone being paid for multiple times a year.

Funny how today’s post was all like “don’t let a job define you” with an air of “no one should have to work”…. But he’s happy enough for Disney cast members to slave away and wait on him hand and foot all day 😬

And don’t get me started on that narcissistic wally Adam. Such a classic Narcissist/Empath co-dependent relationship. It’s text book!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.