Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding him being a TV presenter, if he did send his recent vlog no one is going to watch it, why would they when it's 2 hours long?

Really had he been putting out small videos during the pandemic when England was in lockdown, say 20 minutes long talking about the best quick services in certain parks, little things like that and show genuine enthusiasm in what he was talking about it, or giving actual constructive critic? Then he might have a chance. Might, because there are more than likely younger people just going for it and showing how genuine they are in their videos.

He'll likely need to get back into an actual office job - because we all know that he doesn't like people!

Reactions: 6
Writing a caption is time consuming? Lol. Get out of here…
We're talking about the closed captions on his videos. Not like an Instagram caption or his video description. To manually transcribe closed captions on a 2 hour long vlog and make sure they are synced up right to the video is time consuming. That's why there are people who are paid to do it. If it was easy everyone would do it (and everyone should do it), most youtubers I watch don't bother useless they have an editor or a big production team like SortedFood.

Anyone watch the latest blog on now? Honestly he needs to do a better job showing stuff. Is this his actual job. 90% of it is their faces, I don’t get why. He didn’t even show palo, what is the restaurant like, is there many window seats etc. It was 10 mins of their faces and down to the plates, no tea or coffee at the end? Was terrible. Other vloggers have done a much much better job showing palo. I wanted to know if it’s worth it and even show the menu…

Reactions: 4
Writing a caption is time consuming? Lol. Get out of here…
I edit videos for my work and captioning is the worst part and the most tedious. My videos are only a couple of minutes long but if I could pay someone else to do it I would 😂 it can take me over an hour to caption a two minute video accurately.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch the latest blog on now? Honestly he needs to do a better job showing stuff. Is this his actual job. 90% of it is their faces, I don’t get why. He didn’t even show palo, what is the restaurant like, is there many window seats etc. It was 10 mins of their faces and down to the plates, no tea or coffee at the end? Was terrible. Other vloggers have done a much much better job showing palo. I wanted to know if it’s worth it and even show the menu…

Tbh I've not seen any vlogger make palo look good, it always looks boring. But yeah, he should be showing it off. Since Gary came along though he became more about the Adam and Gary show rather than being a travel vlogger showing off the destination

Am wondering if maybe Adam is going down the route of being a common vlogger rather than a travel vlogger, he's not putting any real effort into his videos - am yet to watch the new one - it could be because he just wants to make easy money and barely spent time on the videos themselves. Given how many times he was out of focus in his first vlog, then the second vlog, the fact that they are not even trying to advertise the cruise as a whole just seems... he is literally just becoming a humdrum vlogger, with added Gary because no one will watch him otherwise.

I don't want to body shame, because none of us look the way we ultimately want to, and because until this past summer, I didn't like what COVID had done to me (having suddenly found myself in the best shape of my life at 43 after a lot of hard work since May), but in his newest cruise video, he and Gary visited the thermal suite....While he only showed himself from the middle of his chest up, I was surprised by how chubby his arms were when he raised them. That beard hides a lot. And Gary may have the most shapeless form I've ever seen.

Of course, then he had a panic attack at dinner. Because....reasons?

I don't want to body shame, because none of us look the way we ultimately want to, and because until this past summer, I didn't like what COVID had done to me (having suddenly found myself in the best shape of my life at 43 after a lot of hard work since May), but in his newest cruise video, he and Gary visited the thermal suite....While he only showed himself from the middle of his chest up, I was surprised by how chubby his arms were when he raised them. That beard hides a lot. And Gary may have the most shapeless form I've ever seen.

Of course, then he had a panic attack at dinner. Because....reasons?
I noticed this a while back, hell lockdown hasn’t done me any favours but I can’t be looking like this on my next Disney trip so I’m doing something about it now.

Maybe Adam got abit comfortable as he had a bf abit like Brogan has?

I noticed this a while back, hell lockdown hasn’t done me any favours but I can’t be looking like this on my next Disney trip so I’m doing something about it now.
I guess I'd registered that his face looks fuller, but I didn't realize how MUCH fuller.

I mean, love your body, but considering we didn't get any shots of him showing off whatever Fast Fashion he'd bought for the trip, maybe he's not happy either. I've always found his personality repulsive, but considering that he used to be really well groomed and dressed pretty well, he wasn't unattractive physically.

Maybe Adam got abit comfortable as he had a bf abit like Brogan has?
He only had a bf for all of 5 mins

Reactions: 2
The dreaded 'Gary Cam' :sick::sick:
Was wondering when that was going to pop up. The first time Gary did it, I think it was back in 2019 or 2018 when Adam surprised him with Port Orleans instead of going to All Stars Sports, I understood it, like a nice surprise delightful - I think that was also when Adam changed their seats too?
Anyway, I would let Gary off for that one because it was a surprise and why not?

The other times he has done it, it's always felt so fake and forced, and this one was no exception. If anything I think this one felt worse than the others?

Also at the end of the vlog when Gary was saying he likes that the Magic didn't have so many things to do compared to the other ship they were on in 2019, and that was nice ect. I was just wondering, surely you didn't have to do all the things on the itinerary? And if Adam put your name down on them but your mental health/anxiety doesn't feel okay in doing it, then say no, he's a friend he should understand and he could go alone if he wants to film for the vlog.

If anyone didn’t know they stayed in concierge….🙄
13 times approx. Adam said it, Gary said it about 2 or 3 times in total. And I am being nice to Adam because am not counting when he was referring to the concierge lounge, or talking about the concierge tipping - am only giving him one pass for the latter because that was an absolute joke with how often he referred to it.

Is it too much of a Hot Take to say that Gary actually annoys me more than Adam does?
On here I don't think so.

Although I think they are as bad as the other, it just depends on how much Adam puts in.

Reactions: 1
Adam is at least honest from time to time in his disinterest. I know he fakes things too, but every once in a while, the mask slips bit.

Gary is just seems like a huge fake. The Gary Cam being the best example.

And that's before we get to the crippling anxiety that only seems to prevent him from doing things he doesn't want to do.

Reactions: 6
He only had a bf for all of 5 mins
Is there 100% confirmation they broke up though? I’m wondering if the bf got nervous with all of the attention and told Adam they had to keep it off social media from now on? I hope Adam got dumped though. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Random anxiety attack in a restaurant, wtf? He must be hiding his mental health problems very well if he can get that bad all of a sudden on day 3 of a cruise...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.