Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it really weird that Adam and Gary didn't see each other for nine months before this?

Weren't they bubbled together just before Christmas? Also the rules have been relaxed on meeting people, even say outside, for months now!

There’s some flirty comments. I think Adam fancies him at the least.
Dear lord this is so cringe, he is so horny it is embarrassing.

It reminds me of the cruise where he told "Flynn" he was very pretty while he was walking round greeting guests, I just wanted my soul to leave my body...it's not really him!

Also get a grip man it's a cartoon character!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adams comments to flynn in the parks and on cruise are not really acceptable. Imagine a straight man doing that to the princesses.

It's just inappropriate and if he thinks he is just being subtle flirty then he is wrong. It's VERY obvious and heavy handed

He is an absolute cringelord.

He also only does it with men who are so far out of his league they're not even playing the same sport.

• Haha
It’s so funny he’s doing absolutely anything he can to get money from his fans, from selling signed prints to rip off candles to his patreon that doesn’t actually give any perks…. Except actually give his fans what they’ve all politely asked for a year and half which is some more videos !
He’s found easier ways to make money so he doesn’t need to make videos that would require more effort than just vlogging in a park

I agree that he will be on the uk cruise because he knows Disney world is unlikely this year and as someone else mentioned above I think youtube takes away monetisation if a channel is inactive for over 6 months so he needs to put something out soon !

Reactions: 4
Adams comments to flynn in the parks and on cruise are not really acceptable. Imagine a straight man doing that to the princesses.

It's just inappropriate and if he thinks he is just being subtle flirty then he is wrong. It's VERY obvious and heavy handed
T
It’s so funny he’s doing absolutely anything he can to get money from his fans, from selling signed prints to rip off candles to his patreon that doesn’t actually give any perks…. Except actually give his fans what they’ve all politely asked for a year and half which is some more videos !
He’s found easier ways to make money so he doesn’t need to make videos that would require more effort than just vlogging in a park

I agree that he will be on the uk cruise because he knows Disney world is unlikely this year and as someone else mentioned above I think youtube takes away monetisation if a channel is inactive for over 6 months so he needs to put something out soon !
I think he will be on a cruise even though I don’t think he actually likes them. Every cruise vlog he has ever done he seems bored. Speaking of cruises: didn’t he do one towards the end of his CRP with some of guys? I don’t see those videos anywhere.

JFC Disney needs to start cracking down on these grifters making money off of their brand.
I wish. And stop giving them free stuff! Im so sick of them being rewarded for nothing.

He is selling signed graphic prints of the Disney Skyliner :rolleyes:
This is an absolute joke.......it reminds me of the cable cars at Alton Towers......or The Heights of Abraham. This boy has no talent and deserves to be taken down.

Reactions: 3
Disneyfoodblog seem to suck up to him and repost him sometimes which makes me question their taste.

The signed merch just makes me cringe - who the duck does he think he is!! 😂

Reactions: 6
Adam & Patrick seems to be a couple according to Adam’s profile on a certain gay dating app that I may be a member of. Adam is 28 and Patrick is 25 according to said app.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Adam & Patrick seems to be a couple according to Adam’s profile on a certain gay dating app that I may be a member of. Adam is 28 and Patrick is 25 according to said app.
wait wait, why would they be on an app if they're a couple? Or is it for extra fun/people 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That print he is flogging is terrible! Plus the promo pic for it, the framing is terrible, the print doesn't fit in the mount! He should have made a decent effort to make it look better! (I am a picture framer as a big part of my job)

Attachments

That print he is flogging is terrible! Plus the promo pic for it, the framing is terrible, the print doesn't fit in the mount! He should have made a decent effort to make it look better! (I am a picture framer as a big part of my job)
It’s no surprise really. Just a quick look through his Dream Guides and you can see what a shoddy job has been done!

It’s no surprise really. Just a quick look through his Dream Guides and you can see what a shoddy job has been done!
Everything he does is minimal effort for maximum reward. Even his vlogs are basic point and shoot. I don't think of quality when I think of Adam hattan

I do wonder how many of them he's selling now, they're all practically out of date after the big C hit everywhere.

Post a screenshot please! Yeah why are they on Grindr if they are a couple? He’s so gross.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.