Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe what you want I guess, but please refrain from pushing the stigma against mental health. It's not an easy thing to deal with for anyone and should be treated like physical illness. Just my opinion!
I suffer from extreme anxiety and am on heavy medication. I had a debilitating panic attack in February during work that was so bad I had to take off the next day to recover. But yet I still work full time and contribute to society. Gary has no bleeping excuse.

And of course in one of his comments he fishes for sympathy by saying his anxiety was high and his leg went out today. Oh poor pitiful Gary. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I did a bit of IG stalking and Adam was posting the same stories at fortnum and mason etc as a guy called Patrick on his follow list, not sure if they’re together or just seeing each other etc but it’s sweet that Adam wanted him to meet Gary clearly as that’s why they were together today!

Reactions: 3
Lol Adams not subtle. This guy reminds me a bit of Sam so I guess Adam has a type

Reactions: 2
It’s probably the same story as with Sam. Adam has a crush and comes on way too strong, but the other guy is not interested. Adam really comes off like a creeper. It’s no wonder he’s never been in a real relationship. He’s socially inept.

I know he looks way older but Isn't Adam only in his mid 20s?
He’s 27 or 28, born in 1993. I only know that because I googled it once and realized he’s exactly 10 years younger than me.

I suffer from extreme anxiety and am on heavy medication. I had a debilitating panic attack in February during work that was so bad I had to take off the next day to recover. But yet I still work full time and contribute to society. Gary has no bleeping excuse.

And of course in one of his comments he fishes for sympathy by saying his anxiety was high and his leg went out today. Oh poor pitiful Gary. 🙄
Wow. If you have anxiety then you should understand how everyone experiences anxiety in a different way! This is bad take. That's like one woman telling another woman how to manage her menstrual cycle. Our bodies all react differently dude. Be a little more compassionate.

• Heart
  • Haha
when it comes to Gary's mental health i see both sides tbh.

On one hand, mental health is such a large spectrum and everyone is unique. I have quite significant mental health issues myself-Bipolar, bpd, auditory hallucinations. But on the surface i am very bubbly, confident, bright etc. I also get PIP each month-not much but its helpful. Yet i dont 'look' disabled. However, i can see why Gary's situation might make someone question it, as at times it does seem he picks when it suits him.

But just FYI- To get PIP is bloody hard!!! I am a social worker with BA and MA degrees and i struggled with the forms and the interview. It is quite difficult to get it and you do need loads of evidence to back up your claim.

I dont have anxiety, im lucky in that respect so i cant imagine how people live with it. I just know my own experiences and struggles. On a good period i have been to disney just me and my daughter, and i was absolutely fine. However when im manic or depressed im like a different person and unable to even look after myself without the support of my partner.

My issues with Gary are nothing to do with his anxiety, its because i think he is just as bad as Adam in the respect of him using Adam, just as much as Adam uses him. Plus the fact he is friends with Brogan Bogtrotter tells me everything i need to know about him. Oh and the fact he blocked me on instagram because i dared to call Brogan out on a lie.

Reactions: 6
Believe what you want I guess, but please refrain from pushing the stigma against mental health. It's not an easy thing to deal with for anyone and should be treated like physical illness. Just my opinion!
Mks0926 spare us, darling. If you can’t handle tattle then move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of Gary how on earth did he get a verified tick YouTube channel with only 59k subs I don't mean to be rude about the bloke but the majority of his videos gets well under 10k views even Adam doesn't have a YouTube tick and his channel has 11m more views than Gary's overall

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.