Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At some point I will stop laughing at Maxth and Alexth but it won’t be anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fast passes they were given to use after the tour went to waste I noticed. They left after dinner.
I am surprised Adam made it that long considering he is wiped out after just a few hours at Disney Springs! But again I guess spending $4,000 on a private VIP tour and parading around like some A-lister gave him the motivation to make it through the day.

Reactions: 9
The tour guide had been indoctrinated into doing the hand-under-chin pose by the third ride. She’s on the ride pics. She was called Lexy but when Adam started with the ”Lexy says…” every thirty seconds I thought at first he meant Alexth.

Reactions: 2
Max and Alex hired a car and drove for a day out at Kennedy Space Center. Can you imagine Adam and Gary ever doing such a thing? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Max and Alex hired a car and drove for a day out at Kennedy Space Center. Can you imagine Adam and Gary ever doing such a thing? :LOL:
Gary’s been saying he wants to go for ages right? But I guess Adam’s not having it and he’s the one paying so….

Reactions: 5
Gary’s been saying he wants to go for ages right? But I guess Adam’s not having it and he’s the one paying so….
Did Adam ever drive out there during his time in Epcot? Why do I think he did at the very beginning of his first contract and then never again?

The amount of cash he’s hemorrhaging on this vanity project is hilarious when you remember he was turned down by every single publisher.

IMG_4285.jpeg
IMG_4286.jpeg
IMG_4287.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Adam ever drive out there during his time in Epcot? Why do I think he did at the very beginning of his first contract and then never again?
He says that Gary wants to go when he and Jen pass if on the cruise and says he went as a child. No mention of any visit since then.

Everyone except family at the event it seems.
---
Thelma and Louise……get 4 minutes away from their Disney hotel before Louise Hattan has a screeching panic attack worthy of a 13 year old, pulls over and has to get rescued by a Minnie van.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
There are no words. Adams insta stories are ridiculous. All from a man who every industry person has said no or told him the book needs work/editing.

His author cosplay is out of control. Hosted by brummymummy (not an actual presenter), no real industry people present, all fans or fellow youtubers, very telling no family at all.

This is a vanity project and his ego is through the roof.

Also, Gary on stage, Gary mingling with strangers, Gary traveling to Stratford. Where's the anxiety?

Reactions: 13
Brummymummy also considers herself an author and is also a bleep so makes sense she’d be the one “hosting”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god how much has all that cost?? and probably for no extra sales

and all the plastic bottles of water from Mr Eco Warrior.

Reactions: 8
Looks like he hired out an Everyman Cinema from the seating. Waterstones not showbiz enough?

“Has already been an Amazon bestseller”… ie because of the algorithm on release and not likely to happen again

Reactions: 4