Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too. Found it again ''A spokesperson for Walt Disney World has confirmed to WDWMAGIC that the My Disney Experience app is intended for use only in the U.S.'' which does not surprise me considering their track record on geo restrictions.
I'd still take that with a pinch of salt. The MDE app is intended for use in the US is not the same as international guests can't buy Genie+ 2.0. They may have a separate ticket plan or include it free of charge with all ticket purchases. Due to Distance Selling regulations in the UK they may have to let international buy 30 days in advance via a separate site and then load it like you do your tickets in MDE. There's so many permutations, but everyone has jumped straight to it's not available internationally. Which yeah, it might not be, but nobody is going to know that for certain for a while.

I'd still take that with a pinch of salt. The MDE app is intended for use in the US is not the same as international guests can't buy Genie+ 2.0. They may have a separate ticket plan or include it free of charge with all ticket purchases. Due to Distance Selling regulations in the UK they may have to let international buy 30 days in advance via a separate site and then load it like you do your tickets in MDE. There's so many permutations, but everyone has jumped straight to it's not available internationally. Which yeah, it might not be, but nobody is going to know that for certain for a while.
It has been confirmed by guest relations that you will only be able to purchase it once you have arrived in the US. I asked about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
But again, that’s saying in the MDE app. And maybe it will only be available once in country but it’s still never been officially confirmed. Asking CMs who are told when in doubt say no isn’t proof of anything.

Not trying to derail Twattons thread or be a Disney apologist or whatever, like if I can only buy on arrival so be it, I can only buy Genie+ now on arrival so no difference in my book, but there’s way too much drama created and stuff taken as gospel before Disney officially say anything. Places like WDW News Today just stir up drama unnecessarily, then act like Disney have taken their articles on board / changed their business strategy because of them when they won’t have. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, back to Twatton who is still a twit.

Reactions: 2
I mean, it is an issue. At least now it's a level playing field. Now there will be some people who can snap up the popular rides in advance, while others will get what's left on arrival. According to reports Canada will now be able to do it the same as America.

If it isn't true, disney have done a bad job of damage control as not only have the 'news' sites reported it (they're all awful I agree), but their own cast and customer service team are saying it to the public. The whole press release has been a shambles.

I'm not sure he will go back. Going back doesn't seem to be something he does, no matter how much he should. He hasn't done a new book since the 50th one. I think in his head he is an 'author' now and it's just up up up.

If it fails I suspect he will come up with a new idea like when he did a random kids book

He could have used those guides to cement his name. They don’t take much work, they don’t even have to be factual or accurate because the market for them is buying a feeling. Getting an envelope every January with Adam’s updated guide and thinking about Disney and warm weather and pools is worth the £20 to his market even if the thing was blank. And it gets his name out, keeps it out, gives an excuse to put out a newsletter and expand his mailing list. He could be the guy who is interviewed about Disney holidays on the radio and podcasts, he could write pieces for the travel section. But like everything else he quit before he could make something out of it.

Reactions: 5
He could have used those guides to cement his name. They don’t take much work, they don’t even have to be factual or accurate because the market for them is buying a feeling. Getting an envelope every January with Adam’s updated guide and thinking about Disney and warm weather and pools is worth the £20 to his market even if the thing was blank. And it gets his name out, keeps it out, gives an excuse to put out a newsletter and expand his mailing list. He could be the guy who is interviewed about Disney holidays on the radio and podcasts, he could write pieces for the travel section. But like everything else he quit before he could make something out of it.
Exactly. And he's proven they don't need ro be accurate, up to date or well wwrittenas his others weren't 🤣

Don’t if is if this has been said but Adam chatting about the engagement between max and Adam and going ‘well I went come back and show me the ring’ before the went out just to make a point about it cus he wasn’t asked to go out. 🤢

Reactions: 1
So I found some websites and did some digging on what he would be making from his book on Amazon.
Based on his sales ranking he is selling 180 books a month.
So I wonder since it isn't released yet whether that is the number of presales

Max and Adam not wetting themselves over the VIP tour is the best 😂
---
I’m so behind. 4k universal VIP trip???? Am I mistaken

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So I found some websites and did some digging on what he would be making from his book on Amazon.
So he’s made £2700?
He hasnt even covered the cost of the marketer he wanted 🤣

Reactions: 3
We also have to take into consideration his website book preorders too, which I imagine would’ve been higher than Amazon because of his fan base wanting his signed copies. So we can’t actually know for sure how many have been sold so far, but from his giddiness and the fact he went on to order 6,000 or however many it was, I’ll assume it was around a thousand-ish from his website? Perhaps slightly more.

Max and Adam not wetting themselves over the VIP tour is the best 😂
---
I’m so behind. 4k universal VIP trip???? Am I mistaken
That’s what he said, but of course Adam being Adam didn’t book the cheaper VIP tour where you go in a party of around ten. He booked the private tour so it was just him, Maxth, Alexth and the tour guide. Only the best for Adam when he’s trying to wave his cock in front of gays.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s what he said, but of course Adam being Adam didn’t book the cheaper VIP tour where you go in a party of around ten. He booked the private tour so it was just him, Maxth, Alexth and the tour guide. Only the best for Adam when he’s trying to wave his cock in front of gays.
He could never cope with going at the pace of others in the group. So this way he controlled it enough to be in his comfort levels, like he had already chosen the restaurants without consultation. There is a way you could have asked them where they wanted to eat without revealing the VIP tour part