Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left off on page 7 - im having a hard time following it…go figure. Maybe this weekend I’ll try to pick it back up for a few pages
---
Speaking of Gary’s support to Adam to go and relax in WDW, I will give you all a little something for a bedtime story
He was 'there' because he had duck all else to do Adam!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see he gifted Jack Edwards his PR package who off course was gushing over it and the freebies, but wonder if he will actually read the book and give a proper review or if he just likes getting free stuff

Reactions: 1
I see he gifted Jack Edwards his PR package who off course was gushing over it and the freebies, but wonder if he will actually read the book and give a proper review or if he just likes getting free stuff
Jack Edwards is notorious for not reading books and giving shallow reviews. He also has his problematic side (he has a thread here)

Adam will be wanking with excitement at Jack reviewing it tho

where’s Jack posted about it? Hiding Him seems quite different from his usual pretentious/literary vibe he goes for

I just watched, I guess Adam got his shoutout on his YouTube channel thanks to all the merch, however his self published book came with more freebies and branding than most of the books from publishing companies… There’s an argument for the expense when it’s going to big YouTubers like Jack but completely a waste of money to all these random instagram accounts. Also Adam’s book is a completely different vibe to all the other books in the video (and we know is riddled with mistakes) I can’t see Jack reading it or posting a glowing review to be honest (and the note was embarrassing)

Reactions: 3
New Lightening Lane/Fast Pass at WDW end of July - wonder if he will rush there and give us a real informative video when it goes live!

Nah!

• Haha
New Lightening Lane/Fast Pass at WDW end of July - wonder if he will rush there and give us a real informative video when it goes live!

Nah!
In fairness barely any benefit for brits as international visitors can't book lightning lanes in advance. It's USA customers only, or you can only do it once in the US.

Ridiculous system when so many visitors are from outside the US

Shocking how view of the big UK vloggers seem to be mentioning this though

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shocking how view of the big UK vloggers seem to be mentioning this though
They don't acknowledge any of the things Disney does to make it more difficult for people not from the USA. Disney did market research in 1996 and concluded that non US visitors would come for 7 or 14 days in a family of 4 and then closed the file. We don't use the internet at all apparently so no need to make their website/app work fully for us. It's infuriating that we need a VPN to do the most basic things. Adam's schtick for the past year has been 'This $20 thing is sooooo expensive'' as he sits in a $800/night room, after eating a $50 pizza so he will never be the guy to call them on their up charge BS let alone advocate for UK/international visitors. They have him over a barrel.

To be fair, Disney haven't actually confirmed it isn't available internationally. All the "proof" is from random conversations with customer services via chat who are generally trained to say no if there is anything they're unsure of. Until there's an official press release saying it won't work internationally I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

To be fair, Disney haven't actually confirmed it isn't available internationally. All the "proof" is from random conversations with customer services via chat who are generally trained to say no if there is anything they're unsure of. Until there's an official press release saying it won't work internationally I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
I thought that too, but then I swear I saw something with a Disney statement confirming it. But I could be wrong

I thought that too, but then I swear I saw something with a Disney statement confirming it. But I could be wrong
I saw that too. Found it again ''A spokesperson for Walt Disney World has confirmed to WDWMAGIC that the My Disney Experience app is intended for use only in the U.S.'' which does not surprise me considering their track record on geo restrictions.

• Sad