Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume it's out at midnight tonight? I'll probably stay up to read a bit, which is deeply sad for me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are no words. Adams insta stories are ridiculous. All from a man who every industry person has said no or told him the book needs work/editing.

His author cosplay is out of control. Hosted by brummymummy (not an actual presenter), no real industry people present, all fans or fellow youtubers, very telling no family at all.

This is a vanity project and his ego is through the roof.

Also, Gary on stage, Gary mingling with strangers, Gary traveling to Stratford. Where's the anxiety?
Completely agree with this- Iā€™m surprised he managed to fit his huge ego in that room

he absolutely thinks heā€™s ā€œmade itā€. The delusion is off the scale.

Some of you may have seen this on the Bogie Tat thread, but this is what he got her for her 30th. More throwing money at "friends".
Screenshot_20240701_075546_Google.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It really shows how bad the theme park vlogging lifestyle is for you. Adam isn't exactly looking a young 30 either. He is looking more mid 30s

Reactions: 3
Whole thing is absurd. Look at the sheet of questions he gave the vile brummy mummy. ā€œA love story set in a secondary school.ā€ Hereā€™s a big lazy grifting mommy vlogger who is already panicking about her kids growing up too fast. You think she is the type for love stories in secondary schools or the type who would be screaming bloody murder and trying to sue the whole world if her darling was having a ā€œspicyā€ love affair. Sheā€™s the exact type who thinks a 20 year old is a child. GTFO.

The absence of any real friend and the absence of his family is very telling. Faking a best selling novel will not fill the void of whatever is going on there which is looking like the source of his issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This LARP as an author is hilarious. He honestly thinks heā€™s written a bestseller.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a sad trip to narcissist town he's been on. So self-indulgent. Also, that clip of him coming down the stairs.....I don't want to body shame, the weight he has put on is shocking!

• Haha
What a sad trip to narcissist town he's been on. So self-indulgent. Also, that clip of him coming down the stairs.....I don't want to body shame, the weight he has put on is shocking!
Oh I must have missed that clip. Will go look it up lol

Oh I must have missed that clip. Will go look it up lol
Worth a watch......clearly all his photos are significantly airbrushed, he's a large lad is Adam. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just the difference is huge, for want of a better word!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else watch the reel and wonder if they're on acid or if David Walliams is really directing this for a sketch show (Gary C is tagged as Emotional Support Officer!!!)

The only comment I have on Adam's looks is that they don't match who he thinks he is and how he acts. He looks and dresses like a 40 year old dad on the school run. The clothes are not in fashion, they don't fit, they don't suit his body and they are very conservative. Then he twirls around, hand under chin like a Disney princess. It's strange that he makes no effort to have the outside match the inside or vice versa.

Reactions: 5
He dresses like the big guy you'd get in the IT department.

He also walks out with a very insincere 'what, little old humble me' attitude. Which of course is nothing of the sort. He has carefully orchestrated this.

The difference between who he is and who he thinks he is is so vast. It's kind of sad, this false life he thinks he is living for real.

And again, to have NO family at your big launch? Its bizarre. There is no one in that room that isn't part of his youtube echo chamber

Reactions: 6
Just watched all the stories. Major cringe. And the usual bunch of lumpy not-rights that are the vlogger community and their sad followers.

And again, to have NO family at your big launch? Its bizarre. There is no one in that room that isn't part of his youtube echo chamber
Bingo!

I'm sure Adam has no idea who Jacqueline Susann is and no desire to learn since he dismisses anyone famous before he was born. But she did what he is trying to do. Except very successfully. I see shades of Jackie Susann in his self promotion. Except he keeps it all within his self selected bubble and declares himself a winner so it's just LARPing but it does give me a desire to reread articles about Jackie or watch the campfest Bette Midler movie about her to cleanse my brain of Adam in his M&S dad jeans clutching the world's oldest teenager Gary C for emotional support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.