Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe omitting the 'OF' in West of London is another of those silly grammar rules he doesn't follow because his ENTIRE family has dyslexia :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe omitting the 'OF' in West of London is another of those silly grammar rules he doesn't follow because his ENTIRE family has dyslexia :rolleyes:
I'm actually dying to read his mess of a book because of this. It's embarrassing on my part.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So that would explain why he was working at Chessington then. Would be interesting to know how he ended up in Banbury.
I am almost certain his sister went to school there. I can remember googling the school to see if it was the one my room mate went to and it wasn't. I think it may have been on her linkedin or resume that was posted here on an early thread. So the family must have moved to the Banbury area.

I've only been watching the first moments of the vlog in his house but he's already dropped he's flying Upper and next breath couldn't afford VIP Disney tickets - but brought the Universal ones?!...

Is it too much to save in cattle class and not buy the Universal ones perhaps?! His monetary mentality really is something isn't it.
Excuse me, don't you know who he is???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Speaking of the family, all struck down with this dyslexia that requires grammar mistakes in their books. Will any of them be at the book event? You would think your parents and siblings would be first there when you publish a novel but he took Gary C to the factory for the photo op. If they don't show it will look bad.

Reactions: 1
I think he was trying to play off that the flights were through points or upgrade vouchers. And staying at POP would indicate he was keeping costs low, until he plurged on Genie+ and LL every day and the 4k tour
he makes no sense!
Notice that Adam only pays for Genie+ when his DAS pass buddy Gary C. doesn’t come along 🧐

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over the breathtaking arrogance of getting someone to proofread your book and then putting the grammatical errors back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else think his eyebrow area looked really odd on the last vlog . Never noticed it before also why doesn’t he put his hand under his chin in photos . He looks like a daft Pratt doing it .

The dyslexia is obviously not impairing him from reading many other queer YA books with correct, proofreader approved grammar though...?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think his eyebrow area looked really odd on the last vlog . Never noticed it before also why doesn’t he put his hand under his chin in photos . He looks like a daft Pratt doing it .
The princess pose he does makes me want to punch him so hard.

Adam can turn gay people homophobic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a hard time not spitting out my drink when I heard Adam thanking Gary C for basically giving him permission(excuses) to go on this trip.
Yes! Like making out it was spontaneous after Gary told him to go but then in the vlog said he couldn’t remember how much something cost because he booked it so long ago - you couldn’t make this bullshit up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4