Adam Hattan #11 The sidekick in his own life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, when have you ever seen him mention pottery? I honestly have never seen him say he does pottery at all but I could’ve missed it.

Secondly, I think he took books from his website preorder sales to send out himself? I believe CPI are distributing the Amazon sales, which is why he said if you want a signed copy you had to order it from his website, but could be wrong. Either way, it’s still just adding menial tasks to make it look like he’s more successful than he actually is. Everything is just a smoke screen, he’s like the Wizard in Wizard of Oz, when you look behind the curtain you see the real car crash happening in real time.

The amount of money he must have spent this year is horrific. No wonder he looks as though he’s aged 10 years this year.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what proportion of his book publishing venture would have been covered by the unnecessary £4000 he dropped on VIP day passes for Universal.

Reactions: 1
I've only been watching the first moments of the vlog in his house but he's already dropped he's flying Upper and next breath couldn't afford VIP Disney tickets - but brought the Universal ones?!...

Is it too much to save in cattle class and not buy the Universal ones perhaps?! His monetary mentality really is something isn't it.

Reactions: 3
I think he was trying to play off that the flights were through points or upgrade vouchers. And staying at POP would indicate he was keeping costs low, until he plurged on Genie+ and LL every day and the 4k tour
he makes no sense!

The miles thing doesn't make sense. He doesn't travel enough to keep having enough miles to regularly fly upper on just miles

Reactions: 7
You don’t make points in points flights but if he’s putting absolutely everything he spends on a Virgin Atlantic credit card and milking it that way then maybe? I don’t know. He’s very much slipped into the ”never flies economy‘ trap though hasn’t he?

I’m really tired of the points excuse. This isn’t America where there’s dozens of credit cards on the market and each one offers 100,000 miles on sign up so you can churn through 5 cards a year. It’s not easy to accumulate the miles for one Upper flight, you still have to pay very high taxes (in the US it’s like $6 total for a domestic rewards flight) and these people are going Upper several times a year. They are paying through the wazoo, just admit it. At least the posters on the Dibb are such stealth braggers they enjoy sharing the cost!

Also pottery is the most bizarre thing ever. Why not drawing (he tried to pass off those monorail prints(purchased from Etsy) as his own work remember 😉) to keep it on brand.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what proportion of his book publishing venture would have been covered by the unnecessary £4000 he dropped on VIP day passes for Universal.
When the guys thanked him for paying for the day, he did say it was courtesy of the Hattan Corporation so it probably was a tax fiddle.

• Haha
The hattan corporation 🤣🤣🤣

He is like a child when they play shopkeeper
---
Pottery feels very much like he is trying to cultivate a warm cosy country living image type author

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over the fact that he asked them to guess how much it cost, wonder if was secretly hoping they’d say they would pay.

• Haha
Trying to write off loads of travel and entertainment is like waving a red flag at HRMC. Even if you’re a travel vlogger. Some of them have done videos about taxes and earnings and it’s not the case that every flight and hotel and meal can be written off. You also have to be paying big taxes for write offs to really make big ticket items worth it. When Pete Werner bought the $5,000 drink on the Wish he said he’d write it off. He owned Amex a million dollars ffs! He didn’t need a slightly reduced tax bill, he needed to get a glass of tap water and sit down.

I think this is more of Adam trying to appear like a big shot to Max and Alex. Didn’t they inherit money? They’ve done Hawaii and Oz and stayed at the Four Seasons. They have real jobs. He’ll be insecure so to one up them he’s throwing out “I’m a corporation!!” and letting them know that he paid 4K.

I’ll say it again, it’s like a bad Hycanith Bucket send up. “I’m incorporated Elizabeth”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to write off loads of travel and entertainment is like waving a red flag at HRMC. Even if you’re a travel vlogger. Some of them have done videos about taxes and earnings and it’s not the case that every flight and hotel and meal can be written off. You also have to be paying big taxes for write offs to really make big ticket items worth it. When Pete Werner bought the $5,000 drink on the Wish he said he’d write it off. He owned Amex a million dollars ffs! He didn’t need a slightly reduced tax bill, he needed to get a glass of tap water and sit down.

I think this is more of Adam trying to appear like a big shot to Max and Alex. Didn’t they inherit money? They’ve done Hawaii and Oz and stayed at the Four Seasons. They have real jobs. He’ll be insecure so to one up them he’s throwing out “I’m a corporation!!” and letting them know that he paid 4K.

I’ll say it again, it’s like a bad Hycanith Bucket send up. “I’m incorporated Elizabeth”
Disney and HRMC only ones bleeping Adam these days
---
You don’t make points in points flights but if he’s putting absolutely everything he spends on a Virgin Atlantic credit card and milking it that way then maybe? I don’t know. He’s very much slipped into the ”never flies economy‘ trap though hasn’t he?
I put everything on my Amex and I have the BA annual fee one which gives extra points, and even then if I'm lucky I may build up enough for one business class flight with a companion voucher. And that's only if I've had a particularly big purchase. Adam seems to use the miles excuse for every flight, and that just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 4
I put everything on my Amex and I have the BA annual fee one which gives extra points, and even then if I'm lucky I may build up enough for one business class flight with a companion voucher. And that's only if I've had a particularly big purchase. Adam seems to use the miles excuse for every flight, and that just doesn't make sense.
Likewise with the cards, plus I get the miles I travel for work, and even though the work flights are business class they don't get me enough points for to the number of Twattan's flights in a year.

I dont believe for a second he is originally from West London. More likely West of London…
His sister also lives in Oxford. Can anyone confirm?
Hubby has a sense of humor - check out what arrived in the mail today.

Don't have the receipts but I'm almost certain that on one of the old threads her socials were posted and she did live there and she went to school in Banbury. Sticks in my mind because my first roommate was from Chacombe but went to a different school. He is a compulsive liar.

I dont believe for a second he is originally from West London. More likely West of London…
His sister also lives in Oxford. Can anyone confirm?
Sorry to quote myself but I knew it, he is from Surrey. Wants people to think he is from somewhere fancy like Kensington I bet. He is such a twit. 🤣
IMG_0796.jpeg

Reactions: 4