Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what thrilling content will Adam upload today in this latest cruise series? I believe he said they were going to be in Nassau so that means he is not getting off the ship.

Will we see a appearance of the game changing Chicken Sandwich or chicken tenders? Will we see a completely exhausted Adam? Chill time in the room? Adam complaining that Jenn is making him use the stairs? Adam not thrilled with the dining room food? Sister act on the tv screen? Room service cheese plates? Spa time? Fava beans?

My guess it may go a little something like this. . . . . .

View attachment 2916441
This should be on Instagram as a "Which Adam are you today?" meme.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but HOW did he not understand amazon pre order price guarantee. Its been around for years and years and years

I don't buy that 'he' completely designed and created that book cover...which he is implying.

Again, why has he spent so much money when he is self publishing.
But Adam is Managing Director at The Hattan Company Ltd., bringing experience from previous roles at The Walt Disney Company. With a robust skill set that includes Photoshop, Photography, InDesign, Social Media, Research and more, Adam Hattan contributes valuable insights to the industry. In addition he is a bestselling author behind such classics as Dream Guide: an Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and the children's classic The Pumpkin Princess. He is also a DVC Guru.

Surely he must know these things as well as be the one who completely designed and created that book cover based on his background!

@Mark81 are you telling us Adam would not tell the truth or embellish? 😂 What a world we live in when acclaimed Disney vlogger Adam Hattan can't be trusted!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow a tip from Twattan - if you have any problems or need pillows etc talk to your state room host. OMG I’d never have thought of that. Does he think we are idiots? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m waiting for his tip about checking the ship’s library for the YA bestseller Finding Him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Or checking the ship has a mickey logo on the funnel to make sure you're on the right ship

• Haha
Oh God, do you think he is going to take extra copies with him everywhere and just leave them about?!?
Completely something he would do.

However, considering the conservative element of especially American society he could get himself in trouble with Disney if someone complained. Unauthorised self promotion

Wow a tip from Twattan - if you have any problems or need pillows etc talk to your state room host. OMG I’d never have thought of that. Does he think we are idiots? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Why is Adam publicly sharing with everyone another one of his secret tips & tricks..... shouldn't that be reserved just for his patreon members?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should have followed Jen's lead and combined Day 2 & 3 into one vlog. . . . just a complete waste of time as usual.

Breakfast with Jen, time in the rainforest room, is unsuccessful in booking a cabana for Castaway Cay, lunch in the buffet, Adam is devastated upon finding mushrooms in his chicken pot pie, pedicure appointment, plays bingo with Jen however Adam freeloads as Jen forks over the $60 for the family bingo pack, shows off his free DVC member gifts, spends time in the Cove Cafe , Dinner, and even though he states it is common knowledge Adam admits he did not know not to order the corn chowder soup for dinner at 1923, ends the vlog back in the room. The end.

Moooorningggggggg

1714940029871.png

No social anxiety present as Adam is seen singing in a busy ship atrium

1714940620268.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should have followed Jen's lead and combined Day 2 & 3 into one vlog. . . . just a complete waste of time as usual.

Breakfast with Jen, time in the rainforest room, is unsuccessful in booking a cabana for Castaway Cay, lunch in the buffet, Adam is devastated upon finding mushrooms in his chicken pot pie, pedicure appointment, plays bingo with Jen however Adam freeloads as Jen forks over the $60 for the family bingo pack, shows off his free DVC member gifts, spends time in the Cove Cafe , Dinner, and even though he states it is common knowledge Adam admits he did not know not to order the corn chowder soup for dinner at 1923, ends the vlog back in the room. The end.

Moooorningggggggg

View attachment 2917324

No social anxiety present as Adam is seen singing in a busy ship atrium

View attachment 2917348

And he is single gentlemen....roll up roll up

• Haha
I'm sorry but HOW did he not understand amazon pre order price guarantee. Its been around for years and years and years

View attachment 2916559
---
I don't buy that 'he' completely designed and created that book cover...which he is implying.

Again, why has he spent so much money when he is self publishing.

Also I want to chop his hands off.

He's completely deranged now. Speaking either complete nonsense, or entirely in platitudes. He has no middle ground.

"It's actually becoming a real thing now" ???? have you not finished it yet? How can it not be a real thing when you have your finished manuscript??
"My new author friend" who the duck says that after a few DMs??
"You've already made my dreams come true with my debut novel" ???? is he talking about the couple of pre-orders he emotionally blackmailed his life sponsors into getting? AND WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING DEBUT NOVEL - Anyone can publish a novel today, so it's a completely meaningless descriptor. PLUS there's no bleeping chance he'll write another one. Adam is a one-trick grifter, so after this gay YA career doesn't work he'll move on to half-arse some other bullshit thing.

Is there a chance he commissioned someone else to write it for him, actually? 200+ pages of fiction does seem way out of Adam's normal productivity league which is usually no more than 20 minutes of stitching together Disney holiday clips...

Of course he is having an emotional breakdown over it and comparing to Heartstopper.

He is clearly refreshing amazon regularly. After doing online promotion to his fans, I wonder how long it will stay at the top of the chart

Screenshot_20240506_055517_Instagram.jpg

---
He's completely deranged now. Speaking either complete nonsense, or entirely in platitudes. He has no middle ground.

"It's actually becoming a real thing now" ???? have you not finished it yet? How can it not be a real thing when you have your finished manuscript??
"My new author friend" who the duck says that after a few DMs??
"You've already made my dreams come true with my debut novel" ???? is he talking about the couple of pre-orders he emotionally blackmailed his life sponsors into getting? AND WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING DEBUT NOVEL - Anyone can publish a novel today, so it's a completely meaningless descriptor. PLUS there's no bleeping chance he'll write another one. Adam is a one-trick grifter, so after this gay YA career doesn't work he'll move on to half-arse some other bullshit thing.

Is there a chance he commissioned someone else to write it for him, actually? 200+ pages of fiction does seem way out of Adam's normal productivity league which is usually no more than 20 minutes of stitching together Disney holiday clips...
Oh him commissioning a writer hadn't crossed my mind, might explain all this expense he keeps banging on about.

But I also don't think his ego would let someone else do it.

Of course he is having an emotional breakdown over it and comparing to Heartstopper.

He is clearly refreshing amazon regularly. After doing online promotion to his fans, I wonder how long it will stay at the top of the chart

View attachment 2917918
---

Oh him commissioning a writer hadn't crossed my mind, might explain all this expense he keeps banging on about.

But I also don't think his ego would let someone else do it.
Erm the price of it compared to the other two you can see?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Confession, i’m a bit tempted to buy it.
Now off to delete the Amazon app from my phone 🙈.
I’ll maybe just wait to read the reviews instead though most buyers will be his superfans and not people who’d normally read this. Looking forward to Brogan’s review though.

• Haha
I still cant believe he requested someone with a professional degree to promote this childish vanity project

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.