Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful, poor baby. There’s a lot to take in... by the sounds of it Lucy is struggling not to blame her son(s) and accept that they should have been supervised by an adult.
Sad that’s it’s taken Queen struggling with Covid lung to take Covid seriously. Her husband and his company were doing freedom marches ffs.
Was just going to say she didn’t believe in Covid did she and was anti vax till they wanted a holiday. I feel so sorry for the baby .

Reactions: 6
Without wishing to detract from the seriousness of what happened to the baby wasn’t she on Instagram in the last week promoting the new thermomix she just bought? Doesn’t add up that this accident happened 3 weeks ago unless she was busy making soup while daughter was on a burns unit? Why the lie about the timings 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Without wishing to detract from the seriousness of what happened to the baby wasn’t she on Instagram in the last week promoting the new thermomix she just bought? Doesn’t add up that this accident happened 3 weeks ago unless she was busy making soup while daughter was on a burns unit? Why the lie about the timings 🤷‍♀️
The Thermomix ad was probably pre recorded

Reactions: 2
She’s said that Queen ‘wasn’t in a room with an open fire’ so how else could she possibly get burnt in a playroom? It’s not as though she was in the kitchen where there’s many potential hazards. To say she got transported across a room, then fell back and then got burnt, it just doesn’t make sense.
She just needs to clarify what happened and stop going on about what didn’t.

Of course it was an accident but people are going to speculate unless she just comes out with the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
the post doesn’t say anything about the baby being ‘‘launched’’ across the room. It says ‘transported’
this is what gives tattle a bad name. she’s worded it strangely but let’s not twist things 😬

Reactions: 13
She could do a lot to educate people about hidden dangers in the home/freak accidents if she actually explained what happened.

But I suspect the family will come off badly if she did. It might simply be that the kids were unsupervised and did something reckless and she can’t possibly reveal that due to guilt.

Reactions: 4
It was me that used the word launched tbh transported just sounds like a fancier way if saying the same thing! Anyway as I said this is the exact sort of speculation that's going to occur due to her shockingly bad explanation

Reactions: 1
Transported means to carry or take someone from one place to another.
So she is implying that one if her boys must have moved her from where she was in the playroom to somewhere where she got burnt? Why is there something hot in the playroom ? Unless it's a radiator or something ?

Reactions: 7
I actually think this was a scald not a burn, but Lucy isn’t bright enough to use the correct word, or she’s being vague on purpose.

You can’t get a third degree burn from a radiator unless there was something preventing you from moving away from it. This injury is much more likely to have been caused by a hot liquid IMO.

Reactions: 5
Yes, thinking about it I think it's more likely to be hot liquid. Maybe Queen was dropped or tumbled if she was being carried and collided with a hot cup of something. Either way, she should either explain fully or just say she's had an accident - all this cloak and dagger stuff, only telling half the story is just asking for speculation.

Reactions: 6
Yes liquid sounds likely. And from the wording I’d guess not Lucy herself otherwise she’d be doing more self-flagellating. It reads as though she’s trying very hard to not hate the person who caused it, whilst hating herself for not ensuring it didn’t happen. I feel sorry for them both tbh.

Oh she’s making it more about covid than the burn or how it happened
The covid complications for the operations sound horrendous. Shame it’s taken this for her to take covid seriously.

Reactions: 10
Yes liquid sounds likely. And from the wording I’d guess not Lucy herself otherwise she’d be doing more self-flagellating. It reads as though she’s trying very hard to not hate the person who caused it, whilst hating herself for not ensuring it didn’t happen. I feel sorry for them both tbh
Exactly this. I’ve also re-read the posts and she’s made it clear that a) she wasn’t there and b) it involved the kids somehow.

It’s awful because the memories and scars will be lifelong.

The unhealthiest thing is knowing that this will cause Lucy to smother her daughter and put her on a pedestal even more than she already did: “She just needs to be stuck to me at all times”.

Attachments

• Sad
Her condescending post about burns riled me, we know how dangerous the home can be, that’s why we don’t leave our children in these situations. No need to lecture to make yourself feel better. That poor baby, it sounds horrendous.

Reactions: 10
As an aside, proper triggers me the way she puts an exclamation mark at the end of practically every sentence

Reactions: 7
That poor baby! I hope she’s not in too much pain. My heart breaks for Queen.

Lucy on the other hand, didn’t think my estimations could get lower on her but here we are! Yes accidents happen so I’m not going to get too funny about the accident but her and her husband were so vocal about covid and only now it affects her does she care. What a bleep.

She wouldn't have to address it if she stopped sharing photos of her children with random members of the public. She's just opened herself up to loads of speculation by being vague and using odd words to describe what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.