Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PaulineMole

Has a private chef coming round tomorrow but then writes a comment that she will have to "try and save enough money to book Lapland uk next year" Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 30

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Always two sides isn’t there Lucy? So actually you’ve been reminded numerous times to turn up ten minutes before as that slot was to see Father Christmas.
No no - Princess Lucy wants to potentially knock on to everyone else’s time slot and impact their visit because she couldn’t leave 10 mins early

Just so it’s there before she deletes it.
So she lied - she was offered numerous other slots and accommodated and she wasn’t on time at all.
Fucking liar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
She is disgusting. The Farm’s response is brilliant in my opinion they’ve made a right fool out of her I hope the saddos commenting on her behalf read their comments and feel stupid.
They won’t though. They will call the company liars and believe anything Princess Lucy says while she’s at home with her private chef without a care in the world.

Reactions: 28

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
So she was actually 5 minutes late, and was offered alternative bookings. What a knob!! A lying knob at that!
Liar Liar, Lucy’s pants are on fire.

She’s made a right tool of herself , the Chef visiting her home is preventing her attending tomorrow. How are those diamond shoes Lucy?

The privilege right there, I can imaging her saying it, utter tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

dragcon123

Nah I can’t with her posts. ‘I’ve waited 14 years for you and every second was worth it’

so your boys were just placeholders till you got your girl? You struggled on through it?

imagine putting that on the internet? Like imagine? This shit stays online forever. Imagine he boys reading it 🤪

also ‘I’ve changed every nappy but two’ is not
a flex when you have a partner 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Welshbird

This is the thing that annoyed me most about her. She bangs on about encouraging the boys individuality (clothing, hair etc) which I think is fantastic if it was actually THEIR individuality. It’s not though, it’s quite clearly her own. It’s her that wears loud rainbow clothes and has wild hair. She’s not encouraging their individuality she is moulding them into what she wants them to be which defeats the object 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Zegbru

Think the farm dealt with that really professionally. She's made herself look a tit

Reactions: 24

SeaWitch

B73A2764-6ED4-4182-AF44-E96702A8BF2B.png

How deluded can you be?!! From one drug to another, from one set of chemicals to synthetic chemicals?
He’s really saving the world, proper lil Captain Planet 🤣

Absolutely fucking deluded 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I’ve just had to take a breather and stop myself from responding to her comment on that post (because I think it will fall on deaf ears anyway).
The MAIN strain on the NHS is covid vaccine side effects? Get. To. Fuck.
We see barely anyone with vaccine side effects and the vast majority do not need hospital admission. On the flip side, I have seen deaths in the hundreds from covid, and also multiple suicides (including some of my colleagues) because of the mental impact of covid.
This vaccine is a literal life saver. It has already saved countless lives and will continue to do so. To call it anything else is frankly insulting to everyone who died from covid before the vaccine was available.
It’s easy to see covid as being a minor inconvenience when you live in a literal manor and can stay away from infected people. Try having that attitude if you live in a Grenfell-style block of flats. Absolutely reeks of ignorant privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the snooze shade ladies video and it was the nail in the coffin for this idiot for me, she’s always been a bit of a hate follow but her life intrigued me. but all her anti vax comments followed by slagging off an excellent company on no research has pushed me to unfollow. As
I said earlier I have a snooze shade and knew just how well safety tested they were so knew how far off her comments were but so many others wouldn’t have done and to not post any kind of apology or admit she made a mistake/overreacted is so wrong.
I just can’t take advice from anyone who strapped their daughter down with two layers in 30 degree heat to advertise a 1.5k Moses basket. Her face was red as fuck. She’s in no position to critique about babies being hot

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
There is no way she was turned away for being 60 seconds late… bet she was really late and thought she could get away with it cos she thinks she’s more important than everyone else

Reactions: 21

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Liar Liar, Lucy’s pants are on fire.

She’s made a right tool of herself , the Chef visiting her home stopped her attending tomorrow. How are those diamond shoes Lucy?

The privilege right there, I can imaging her saying it, utter tool!
“No I can’t attend your prime time Christmas Eve slot - I have a private chef coming despite panicking about Covid”

“No I couldn’t possibly come later, despite having 5 other children, my queen and favourite would not be awake and therefore pointless”

• Heart
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
How can she say the name popped up when she arrived but already have her name on her clothes? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pinkelsie

I feel very sorry for the farm. They’re taking a hammering. Hate it when instagramers use their profile to make life hard for small businesses.

• Heart

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Look at her latest reply to someone on mead open farms Instagram. ‘It’s Hendrix birthday so tomorrow is all about him’ does he want a private chef for his birthday. I can’t get over her standing there telling them she couldn’t come back because she has a private chef coming what a twat 😂 they must have had a proper laugh at her when she left.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Oh the replies under her post🙄.

One very reasonable person is saying Lucy’s followers are sending abusive messages to the farm and tagging the Gob on a stick.

Why do complete strangers think they need to fight her battles? , it’s bizarre behaviour.

Last edited: