Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the big secret about what it was?!
Exactly. If she wanted to raise awareness she would say “hey guys I didn’t realise XXX contains XXX so be careful” - she just knows that saying something like (for example) “I didn’t realise having a lamp containing molten fluid in a glass container in a childrens playroom was a hazard” will be embarrassing & potentially stop the outpouring of sympathy.

Also how is one of All Saints commenting too!?

Reactions: 11
I think she doesn’t want to say because it’s something that shouldn’t have been there and she doesn’t want more of a flag to social services. She probably thinks she was so popular with the doctors and nurses that they would never report her.

Reactions: 10
A burn/scald on any child automatically flags a visit from a social worker, so there's no doubt they were involved.

Reactions: 7
So she’s fairly certain this liquid (as she said spilt) isn’t in any of her 24k followers homes, and was something “parents can just leave things in silly places without thinking” leads me to the only rational conclusion, that they are running some kind of drug lab from the playroom 😂 I’m joking obviously, but this is all very weird. Wonder if one of many stuffed animals is filled with some kind of preservative agent that would burn if split? And what the hell is this pic meant to mean about an apology? Seems Queen also burnt her hands as well as face 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Everyone is just going to speculate now.

If non of her followers have it, why has she got it ? Oh yeah , she is so unique and special. Or naive .

So it was a chemical burn. With all this mystery, judging by what she's said (and not said), and the secrecy, I believe it must be something to do with drugs. Why else be so secretive? She must know that if it's innocent (like a lava lamp), if she just says what it is, people will get off her back. So if it was something she felt she could mention, she probably would. I think she's keeping the chemical a secret because it would reflect extremely badly on her and her husband, as well on as their suitability as parents.

Reactions: 9
She keeps digging a bigger hole for herself the more she says. Whatever the mystery substance was, it shouldn't have been anywhere near any of the kids, clearly. She doesn't want to say more for fear of revealing what a stupid, massive error they made. It would have been FAR better to just come clean and be totally honest, no matter how badly it reflected upon her. She would have got a ton of sympathy.

Unless... they were breaking the law?!

Reactions: 10
So it was a chemical burn. With all this mystery, judging by what she's said (and not said), and the secrecy, I believe it must be something to do with drugs. Why else be so secretive? She must know that if it's innocent (like a lava lamp), if she just says what it is, people will get off her back. So if it was something she felt she could mention, she probably would. I think she's keeping the chemical a secret because it would reflect extremely badly on her and her husband, as well on as their suitability as parents.
And his business probably

Reactions: 1
Whatever the mystery substance was, it shouldn't have been anywhere near any of the kids, clearly. She doesn't want to say more for fear of revealing what a stupid, massive error they made.
So why was such a rare, mysterious substance kept in the playroom?! 😳

If it’s that big a deal and may cause them trouble maybe just…don’t share anything? Maybe just…get off the bleeping internet for five minutes…?

Reactions: 13
I would imagine if Queen was burnt by some form of chemical it would be a safeguarding issue? she was a hair dresser so she may have chemicals relating to that. I would imagine she feels extremely guilty, to be fair it must be awful watching your child suffer with something caused by a avoidable accident.

Reactions: 1
She is so self absorbed she actually can’t understand why it would be important to share what caused it. I can’t think why anyone wouldn’t unless they had something to hide. These parents who kids swallow batteries, or get set alight by fancy dress costumes & fireworks etc.. all want to warn others.. obviously something she shouldn’t have had.

this is hilarious. why does she think it’s not relevant to mention what it was that burnt her? She listed numerous things to prevent children getting burnt ( no candles, turn the pan handle away from the edge etc etc ) so clearly she knows it’s important to specify things that will prevent burns …… except this mystery substance.
I also I like how she said ‘not one nurse asked for specifics’ no, because they didn’t need to ask because it would all be in the baby’s notes 🙄 of course the nurse would need specifics !!

Reactions: 11
I would imagine if Queen was burnt by some form of chemical it would be a safeguarding issue? she was a hair dresser so she may have chemicals relating to that. I would imagine she feels extremely guilty, to be fair it must be awful watching your child suffer with something caused by a avoidable accident.
I honestly think it has to be something illegal/drug related. Doctors and surgeons would know about hair related products as I reckon they would be quite common.

Of course she will be feeling extremely guilty, anyone would if that happened to them. But I feel like that’s exactly why she’s posted but left out important details, to have thousands of people reassure her that she shouldn’t feel guilty to try and make herself feel better 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yes, it is looking more and more likely that it was something that she would be ashamed to admit she had in her home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.