Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that explanation doesn't sound half dodgy though does it !? She was launched from one side of the room to the other and got burned ? What does that even mean . No need for her to write that as it's going to lead to all sorts of speculation. Hope the little one is ok and recovers well

Reactions: 8
Omg, do you think one of the boys has done it? She’s shoved them boys to the side since that girl was born and now they’ve potentially hurt her maybe through jealousy or just an accident? But to be launched from one side of the room to another? Jesus Christ

Reactions: 8
Sounds to me like she’s been picked up by one of the other children and put back down too close to the fire unintentionally and fell into it… I don’t think they siblings would do anything as disgusting as that, that thought never even entered my brain… Accidents happen unfortunately and I’m sure nobody is to blame. Open fires and no fire guards are an accident waiting to happen in my opinion

Reactions: 16
Poor Queen, looks nasty & on her ear.. bearing in mind Lucy makes out she’s with her all the time.. how does this happen when your at home isolating & the baby can barely move.. she needs to get off insta & look after her kids.

Reactions: 9
Sounds to me like she’s been picked up by one of the other children and put back down too close to the fire unintentionally and fell into it… I don’t think they siblings would do anything as disgusting as that, that thought never even entered my brain… Accidents happen unfortunately and I’m sure nobody is to blame. Open fires and no fire guards are an accident waiting to happen in my opinion
you do know she’s written she was transported from one side of the room to another? If one of my boys had just picked the other up I’d just say that. But the term transported seems a lot more rough than just picked up no? I wasn’t blaming any child accidents do happen and it’s awful what’s happened to her baby but surely this doesn’t make any sense to anyone? Transported? Really?

Reactions: 5
What the hell, either say what happened or nothing at all.
Launched across the room!?!

Poor kid.

Reactions: 4
I think she was electrocuted and burnt

Cos that can ’transport’ you ?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she was being transported in a toy or something she shouldn’t have been in.. like a doll pram/skateboard

Reactions: 6
Omg she was trying to order strong girl club in hospital but got way laid by nurses!! Get your bleeping priorities straight!! Now is not the time to take your eye off the ball or be on the beg for free tit!

Sorry, last thought she’s trying to normalise it by saying there were others kids there, all the mums said it was a split sec etc etc.. yes accidents happen.. this is so sad

Reactions: 9
What a strange description of what happened. I can understand not wanting to tell the world about what happened and heap the blame onto one of the children, but her description makes so little sense it just makes people speculate wildly.

“She was transported” - I take that to mean one of the children picked her up and moved her somewhere. But it’s worded like she was taken from one side of the playroom to the other? Or was she taken to the kitchen where Lucy was serving dinner?

That still doesn’t explain how she got burned or scalded. Unless Lucy didn’t know she was there, tripped over her and something got poured on her? It was obviously a VERY serious injury if the poor mite has needed skin grafts. Awful.

Reactions: 5
My guess is that one of the kids picked her up and dropped her accidentally and she fell back into a fire. Poor little thing, burns are terrible.

Reactions: 3
Awful, poor baby. There’s a lot to take in... by the sounds of it Lucy is struggling not to blame her son(s) and accept that they should have been supervised by an adult.
Sad that’s it’s taken Queen struggling with Covid lung to take Covid seriously. Her husband and his company were doing freedom marches ffs.

Reactions: 15
Awful, poor baby. There’s a lot to take in... by the sounds of it Lucy is struggling not to blame her son(s) and accept that they should have been supervised by an adult.
Sad that’s it’s taken Queen struggling with Covid lung to take Covid seriously. Her husband and his company were doing freedom marches ffs.
Yes I thought that. Lecturing on how serious Covid can be and yet quite happy to promote an anti-vaxx approach previously.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.