Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread was locked.

She’s back.... I thought she had created another private profile? She must be itching for some validation

Reactions: 8
Looking forward to the first faux pas... who’s she going to be offensive about first do we think... she and her husband are pretty ableist, so I’m going with that. Never forget he said she would “look like a flid” in the polyester Burberry rainbow cape. And she’s always been proud that they had “midgets” at their wedding.

Reactions: 5
Should spice Instagram up a bit now she’s back... she’s always doing or saying something she shouldn’t be 🤣

Reactions: 4
I can’t bloody wait to see what she posts. She’s a nutcase! I’d take the likes of her over the MODFODS any day of the week.

Reactions: 8
What annoys me most is how ostentatious she is. I honestly don't mind a bit of showing off, if you can prove you have worked for it and it has provenance, but she is completely mysterious about how they made the money, so it just smacks of priviledge and excess. To be offensive to people on top just completes the sorry picture.

Reactions: 5
This is the thing that annoyed me most about her. She bangs on about encouraging the boys individuality (clothing, hair etc) which I think is fantastic if it was actually THEIR individuality. It’s not though, it’s quite clearly her own. It’s her that wears loud rainbow clothes and has wild hair. She’s not encouraging their individuality she is moulding them into what she wants them to be which defeats the object 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Could her face get any more orange in that pregnancy announcement photo?

Lay off the fake tan, love. Or at least stop faffing with the saturation settings. Preferably both!

Reactions: 3
Didn't she used to say that her second wedding changed their lives in an amazing, life changing way? Not sure if that was around the time they came into money.

Interested for the baby name though! I know one has a middle name which is 'Santa Claus'... or maybe she'll go for a bog standard name for a change 😆

I do like some of her choices admittedly though, and we share a child's name in common. However I don't have the money to get away with a lot of her choices 🤣

Reactions: 3
What annoys me most is how ostentatious she is. I honestly don't mind a bit of showing off, if you can prove you have worked for it and it has provenance, but she is completely mysterious about how they made the money, so it just smacks of priviledge and excess. To be offensive to people on top just completes the sorry picture.
The throw back pics of the kids is always small rooms with very cheap IKEA furniture.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.