Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after all the drama about covid and trying to shame the little local farm she goes abroad and now one person in her household has covid?!!!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest stories with the sickness bug,I wonder if any of them have tested seeing as one has covid and omicron can present as a sickness bug 😳

Reactions: 1
Why would you take your dining table out your kitchen for a bleeping playpen when you live in an enormous mansion with more than enough rooms? She could put it in the room next door to the kitchen, she is an overdramatic knob.

Reactions: 7
B73A2764-6ED4-4182-AF44-E96702A8BF2B.png

How deluded can you be?!! From one drug to another, from one set of chemicals to synthetic chemicals?
He’s really saving the world, proper lil Captain Planet 🤣

Absolutely bleeping deluded 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Unbelievably proud of my husband right now. He's come up with a gimmick to part fools from their monkey under the guise of improving their health.'

'Standing up and bringing home all that extra money for me to spend on sequinned tit and holidays without my children'

I mean, I don't deny how glorious a short child-free holiday is, I've got one booked myself this year. But it's a cheap jolly for husbands birthday. We will still actually go on holiday with our children. I feel like this ski trip over New Year was the first time I've ever seen the kids on holiday with her.

Money not monkey!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.