Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is very odd but I just saw what has happened to her poor baby, When one of my children was a toddler he got a nasty burn on a radiator(it wasn’t at home) but it wasn’t severe like Queens seems fo be and to me it does sound like a hot liquid could be involved. Accidents do happen and I feel very sorry for the little one and also her siblings as no matter what happened they are children and it is not their fault.

Reactions: 8
I read it as a friction burn. She's been transported (dragged) from one side of the room to the other.
Friction is a valid type of burn as well as heat burn, freeze burn, electrical burn, etc.

Reactions: 3
I read it as a friction burn. She's been transported (dragged) from one side of the room to the other.
Friction is a valid type of burn as well as heat burn, freeze burn, electrical burn, etc.
Christ a carpet that needed operating on - that poor baby

As an aside, proper triggers me the way she puts an exclamation mark at the end of practically every sentence
It triggers me that she doesn’t put a space before and after the ‘&’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has those old radiators the metal ones that get so hot they feel like fire. I think baby was moved and fell onto one of them being to young to push herself off she’s burnt the side of her face

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Do they have dogs? Wondering if she could have been dragged by a dog?

Reactions: 1
I hope she gets a social services referral 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She and her dimlow husband advocating for covid freedom marches and running around like twats with no care in the world but now their daughter has been negatively impacted by covid then it’s a bad thing. You should feel guilty - but it was more important to have a big Christmas with loads of people instead of the safety of your family.

I find the explanation for the burns very weird. So you left your boys supervising your baby daughter, why would there be something that scalding hot in a playroom? Transported across the room - what? I really don’t think she’s in a position to lecture anyone about fire safety when her daughter sustained a 3 degree burn. I so feel for that little girl but I don’t have a shred of sympathy for her mother - hopefully she’ll start being a proper parent

Reactions: 19
It’s understandable that she doesn’t want to go into details about what happened. But the posts she’s made make it seem like her older children were involved. Wrong to throw them under the bus.

Reactions: 12
Wtaf is going on. Shes made it out to be something completely bizarre!! That poor baby

It’s a bit rich that she’s lecturing others to ‘not take their eyes off their baby’. Most people don’t ….

Reactions: 13
Sorry but no matter what she cannot blame her boys...they are kids they should not be responsible for watching a baby.

Reactions: 13
The poor, poor little baby. I find Lucy/Luci a very odd one to follow. That explanation is just weird. Transported?? Someone above suggested a pram? Could have seemed like innocent fun and they were pushing her across the room to make her laugh but perhaps she fell out and got wedged by a radiator or log burned?? I don’t even like to speculate but I guess it’s natural, especially when the person has stated that they are not going to go into detail. I bet those boys must feel terrible 😞

I just can’t bear to think of the pain she must have been in and still be in (although medicated now). Just at the weekend, I was curling my hair with my ghds and I burnt my thumb on the plate. I can’t even have touched it for even a full second but my god, it stung like a witch. It didn’t blister, but it’s all red and shiny and still stings. That is a tiny, minor burn. Burns are vicious. Poor, poor baby 😔

Reactions: 6
I think she used transported to show that she left the baby in one safe part of the room not expecting her to end up close to something that could harm her, without explicitly stating that one of the older children clearly moved her, either by carrying or on a wheeled toy. Queen is not mobile yet is she?

Reactions: 7
I had my comment removed on her post asking what caused the burn so others know what to look out for in their own homes

Reactions: 4
the wording in the post is the strangest thing! “Transported” really?!
would this kind of thing be flagged with social services? - even thought it’s an accident

Interesting post from her today but how can she raise awareness when she won't share what actually happened??

Reactions: 8
Just seen her new stories. Doctors didn’t know what it was that’s burnt her? I’m thinking a chemical. Potentially something in a vape? Could be waaaay off here but could be a possibility in that house.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.