Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
58B3BAE4-E203-4791-A521-2CEFBCB51E7B.jpeg
what is she on about?? That no one knew what it was so had to google it? Some sort of chemical I’m guessing, why on earth would that be in a play room! It doesn’t make sense, I think she’s lying about what happened and that’s why she’s being shady.

Reactions: 14
Of course it’s not irrelevant. It’s the most relevant point of all. This story just gets weirder the more she talks about it. A substance fell on her and everyone had to Google what it was? Why was it in the house/playroom then? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why would the hospital staff need to Google what it was that's burned her? Lucy would have told them what it was surely?!

Reactions: 11
I think she means that she knew the name but that it isn't a common item/liquid/chemical so they had to google it to see exactly what it was. Sounds suspiciously like something to do with vaping to me...

Reactions: 14
I think she means that she knew the name but that it isn't a common item/liquid/chemical so they had to google it to see exactly what it was. Sounds suspiciously like something to do with vaping to me...
I'd be surprised if it's vaping liquid. I once put it in my ear as I mistook it for ear drops...same size and color of bottle!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was wondering if it was something hair dressing related, like the bleach or even a heated product. Although, she'd probably mention that. It's quite common for kids to burn themselves on straighteners.

Reactions: 3
If something fell on her and the medical staff had to Google it, it must be a chemical rather than a household object.

Reactions: 8
This story just get more and more weird. There's probably a very straightforward explanation but her handling of it is bizarre.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand all the cloak and dagger stuff lots of instagrammers do; either say X happened, this is how it happened and be open about it, or don’t mention the incident. Don’t just scatter out crumbs alluding to something and make out it’s top secret MI5 info. If she really wanted to raise awareness about what happened she would say what the substance was, but she doesn’t want to raise awareness, she just wants attention and fawning!

The chemical that burned her might be quite obscure and not immediately recognisable, but surely the object it was in must be an everyday household object? Otherwise why would it be in a room with your children? Telling people what the object is and the presumably hidden danger it poses would actually be helpful!

Given she overshares their whole life, is there not any photos of the playroom? I know it sounds bad (evil internet troll etc etc) but not thinking of any snooping, just stuff she’s shared 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry this is all just weird. Why would you keep something in the playroom that can cause burns, she talks about the boys being in there but they shouldn’t be supervising… erm or they shouldn’t be in there either as you know, they can get burnt too. If she didn’t know that this mystery chemical in the playroom could burn, then ultimately yes, it does matter Lucy how it happened, to raise awareness to other parents about it. The majority of us know the effects of covid-19 and what to do if someone gets burnt, that doesn’t need awareness. This mystery substance doctors apparently had to google is what needs awareness. The fact she won’t push past her own guilt to possibly stop it happening to another child is selfish. Standard of her tbh. On a side note, Queen is bloody adorable. I hope she gets well soon and her brothers aren’t carrying the guilt of the accident on their shoulders.

Reactions: 9
I'm actually amazed that her addiction to Instagram means she can't help but share this, she is clearly not doing it to "raise awareness" or whatever as she isn't even telling people what actually happened.

If this was my child I would be mortified, those photos are so upsetting.

If she was so concerned about raising awareness and "making sure no other child suffers" then she would name this mystery substance surely? She doesn't have to go into details, just say what it is.

Reactions: 7
If she was so concerned about raising awareness and "making sure no other child suffers" then she would name this mystery substance surely? She doesn't have to go into details, just say what it is.
She won’t because it’s straight up neglectful… it’s something that shouldn’t have been there 🤷‍♀️

She managed to stay if Instagram for what about 6 months, after she got grief for being rude about a homeless person. But she couldn’t keep away with this, why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.