Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
All the vids of her sobbing into the camera…is she unhinged?? Like who even considers turning their camera on when they’re bawling?

Reactions: 9

Amd1992

I can’t cope with this girl… what advice after her own mistakes could she possibly be giving on this ebook? She came to Australia straight into a teaching job that gave her permanent residency so she never had to worry about farm/regional work or visas…. Never lived anywhere other than Sydney, and from what I remember never really left Sydney either so she’s not exactly full of Australian travel tips and tricks 😂 she’s delusional

• Haha

Newbie86

Who called she would be sick after her life changing week! Her breath work didn't help her through that

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Fucking LOL. This one is such a wet blanket. As if we didn’t all call this months ago… when she was selling all her furniture and no sign of her going back to her job for start of school 🙄
Actual second hand embarrassment for her

goldfishbowl

1) Posting about Matty McGuigan and trying to make it sound personal even though she admits to not knowing him just comes across as if she’s using the tragic events for content and engagement

2) The story of her following Sydney Swans players legit looks like she’s chasing them. Mortified for her.

3) The secret to her “good skin” is free skincare and Paid Partnerships. Also imagine getting a facial and instead of relaxing and actually enjoying it you spend the whole time with your arm in the air and a Happy Valley smirk on your face

goldfishbowl

The way she stood on a bench to give a speech. Honestly have never come across anyone as self-important in my life.
Why not encourage people to join official Darkness into Light events instead of hijacking it and turning it into The Caroline Show.
Also posting to her insta story at 3am took me to the fair after her spiel about not going on social media as soon as she gets up

goldfishbowl

she needs to give up on social media completely. It’s clearly taken over her life. Social media obsessed people are generally very annoying , insecure and spend all their time staring at a screen or doing everything for likes. It’s a drug. I remember she said her ex would get mad at her for spending all day on social media , taking photos etc and wasn’t keen on being on there. I don’t see how you could have a normal relationship with an influencer.
I honestly don’t know how any lad could deal with her being so egotistical.
The only type of lad I can imagine actually putting up with her would be another “influencer”
She did date there recently. She put up a question box and someone asked about a bf and she replied “there might be someone 😝
And now has TikToks up about being single at 32. She obvs scared that one off pretty quickly

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
IMG_4477.png

You have to admire her confidence wearing stuff like this. May as well just be wearing nipple covers like 😬 not quite the wholesome teacher image she used to try and put out

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
The voiceover on the new reel 🙉 Also feck off to ‘our style is super casual & laid back’..you’re not an Aussie, Caroline.
Lol i was pissing myself at that. Girls get SO dressed up for nights out in Sydney. Caroline you have no idea what you are talking about. Yours truly, an Aussie xoxoxo

• Haha
I think referring to herself in the third person is somehow even worse than the constant “I” “me” and “my”

Also you’d think her business would have an online payment system. Not a 20 year old till with no privacy…
Good god this tony robbins lot really are brainwashed into their own self importance aren’t they. She talks as though she’s done those thinks as some special unique individual triumph, as opposed to on group package deals with every other sucker willing to pay . Christ she’s demented

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
God she is insufferable, she is the biggest ‘pick me’ I’ve ever met. No wonder she gets trolled on social media, because she is so inauthentic. If you’ve been following her a while you know she used to be quite ‘pageant’ and always attend/enter the rose of Tralee in Sydney, she used to get her hair and makeup done everytime she went out; now she’s claiming she doesn’t get dressed up ever and she lives in her Birkenstocks. Which one is it? Ps- your hair looks like straw carol

goldfishbowl

Fun Fact- Caroline took her Insta hiatus on 8th August 2022. The same day her younger sister announced her pregnancy on Facebook. I truly believe this is why she is so deeply unhappy. I’m convinced she would still be with James if her sister didn’t have a baby. It made her jealous that she wasn’t hitting those “Milestones” first, and the realisation hit that he wasn’t going to give her those things. She definitely has a lot of work to do on herself. More than an ice bath

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Why does she need to go to the pub at 10am to watch this? Why can’t she just watch it at home like a normal person who doesn’t drink. Wouldn’t want her getting to overwhelmed and chest tightening pains again 🤔

Attachments

TattelDoDonkey

I'd swear back at the beginning of her sober journey, in Australia, Caroline spoke on her stories of becoming a borderline functioning alcoholic. How she'd binge on weekends and enjoy a glass/bottle of wine on a school night, thinking nothing of it as it was the way of life.
Now she's trying to gaslight us by saying she never had a problem🤔 If you're going to take on a cause Caroline at least be real about it! Fake fake fake with every passing month now.
She goes to Tony Robbins to enforce her goals, sad reality is its probably to become a bigger influencer, she's so far removed from who she started out as on SM.
I also think she should start being reported to the ASA for not declaring her Ads, if you're a hun now Caroline you've got to play by the rules and not pretend your followers are your friends rather than your customers

Reactions: 8

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Yeh and she said not including her Ubers on nights out or the hangover food next day. Wild money.
$30k over even 50 weekends of partying is $600. I lived in Sydney for years… would never have spent $600 in any weekend of partying.
Unless she is counting insane drug costs or something in there?

Maybe 600 total on a big weekend for a hen or festival but that would have included accomodation or festival tickets, transport food & drinks. But average $600 EVERY WEEKEND?! Even if she was on a lot of coke, she couldn’t have spent that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8