Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Only a few days ago she was up late stressing about putting the finishing touches to the ebook. Surely it needs more than a few days ahead of a launch. Or are ebooks just PDF? Anyway, why launch at the same time as a big family event if she was up to the wire finishing it only a few days ago?!
Yes they are just PDFs. Omg just seen she's charging £20 for a book on how to get up in the morning written by someone who doesn't start work until 3pm 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

TattelDoDonkey

8 grid posts in the last 24hours and god knows how many stories....she's guna rinse this for all its worth. Climbing Kilimanjaro for Instagram clout. I remember seeing a quote once and it would be worthwhile Caroline reflecting on it whilst by the pool....

"If you couldn't post about it, would you still want to do it?"

She is the most un likeable, unrelateable "influencer" I think I've seen. The photos in business class/ first class when there are people who can barely afford to eat. Don't get me wrong, if she wants to spend money flying business class that's fine. But why brag and show off about it on social media? And lol at the photo on the plane and she just had to get the Australian passport in there too didn't she. She's an Oz citizen incase you weren't aware LOL

crazyhorse2022

She’s staying in Ireland I bet just seen all those dates for her teaching talks and they go right up to June. Does that mean she has to change her insta handle now to A County Down.

• Haha

dimfluencer

Just watch her numbers drop this week instead of her planned peak engagement. Completely tone deaf in a world of war, high cost of living and people on the breadline. What a self absorbed bitch! I hope she looks down as she flies over the Middle East and realises her ridiculous self entitlement.
Also que the next fake sob about how she got bombarded by messages about people being mad about her flying first class / jealousy / and how she works “hard” 🙄

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
Just because someone can stay out late dancing does not make them good craic. Staying out for the sake of it, looking at the phone, with a cob on your face is not craic. It's painful.

Good craic nights are running around the club, having the banter with strangers, silly dancing, scoring lads, and generally letting go.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Oh well the dramatics have started 😅 missed flights and delays. She has to go straight to the mountains now. At least she has an excuse’ in the event of failure 🙄 she will blame the flight being delayed

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She’ll probably have some wildly inappropriate bodycon type outfit on like she’s going to the club, either a 2 piece with her midrif on display or a plunging neckline - just like she wore to the baby shower.

Reactions: 9

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Omg get over yourself. ‘Multiple’ surgeons offering whatever she wants 🤣 she will end up with a boob job wait and see
I was thinking the other day she will 100% get a boob job soon. The bleached hair with mismatched extensions and the super harsh makeup are bad enough. Now she’ll be getting the huge bolt ons to match. She’s such a wannabe influencer it’s embarrasing. I liked her podcast at the start and loved how she had a good job as a teacher and was making a difference to mental health and raising money etc it’s such a shame she’s become a sell out and no different to every other influencer on Insta

TattelDoDonkey

So she's come on and openly admitted she's a fraud and a fake. Only your 'trolls' could see that already Caroline! The low esteem, body image etc shines through in your content. You're continously chasing the next thing that will fill whatever void it is you hold. You advertised your new venture the other day around looking after young people's mental health....Good god you're one of the last people I'd want near a young person, as above poster said....toxic positivity. You're not congruent or authentic with your online presence and it shows. Take yourself offline, do some SERIOUS work on yourself before even thinking again about preaching to others!

TattelDoDonkey

Seen it, OMG, like what is the need wee girl?!
I don't drink, never liked the taste of alcohol.... but I don't harp on about going to the spa, tesco, Kilimanjaro, post office, coffee shop, atlantic fucking ocean all because I don't bloody drink.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
This girl seriously thinks she is as famous as Kim k.
She talks on her podcast about how when she decided to give up drinking she had a hens party to go to so she called /emailed the company where it was and announced she wasn’t drinking so could they make sure she doesn’t get given any alcohol and to do it discreetly. I couldn’t stop laughing. Like the venue would give a flying fuck if one of their patrons wasn’t drinking. Just get a zero beer and shut the fuck up

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Christ above what is the big drama about moving home? Why does she call Oz home when I’m sorry love, it isn’t? I lived in another country for 12 years and moved home and didn’t feel the need to make it a huge dramatic event. She would actually drain the life out of you I’d say.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
The way that Caroline has been going on about meeting Wim Hoff I was under the impression that she was meeting him 1-1 for some promo work or something 🙈 turns out she seems to have paid €2299 to spend a few days with 300 odd other people also doing the hike in ‘just my bikini’

9AFD8FEC-7E5E-4D23-AAD6-8F40895C68E9.png

• Haha

goldfishbowl

Not that I was ever a fan but Caroline is becoming so unlikeable. Constant flashing the trips and holidays and look at me lifestyle when people are struggling to make ends meet
She is completely tone deaf. Saying if anyone works hard they can have that lifestyle. I’m sorry but I know some people who bust their balls just to survive. Not everyone lives rent free with their parents at 31 years of age with no children or real responsibilities and can jet off at the drop of a hat

goldfishbowl

Why does the whole world suddenly talk about mental health ?? Whatever happened to building toughness.
I don’t think “building toughness” has anything to do with mental health problems. Mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. It’s probably spoken about more now as people are better educated on the subject and it’s become less stigmatised- for the most part. Even the “toughest” can suffer from poor mental health.
I still don’t think Caroline is qualified to hold seminars on it. Personally I don’t think jumping into cold water is going to cure someone with chronic depression