Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldfishbowl

The voiceover on the new reel 🙉 Also feck off to ‘our style is super casual & laid back’..you’re not an Aussie, Caroline.
Is she recording in secret? Why is she whispering?!

Remember a couple of weeks ago Australia had a vote to include aboriginals in their constitution and the No votes won and she wrote something like “days like this I’m sad to be an Australian”
Citizenship isn’t the same as nationality hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Totallygobsmacked

Screenshot_20231129-062131_Instagram.jpg
"still slumming it" - Does she thinks saying this will make her relatable and likeable?? Last week she captioned something "backpacker life" too. She's so out of touch with reality.

• Haha

Totallygobsmacked

She’s away on that hen to Ibiza. There’s 6 of them going. The Bride, 5 Bridesmaids and Caroline her sister is one of the bridesmaids. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her jumping on that brides hen and making it about her alcohol free “journey”
I have embarrassment looking at that itinerary,
a)who could be fucked making that thing and printing it off like that and
b) the plan is crap, "hit the strip" is something I'd do when 18 and broke so looking for cheap stuff to do in ibiza.

They haven't got anything half decent planned!

Also her 100k balloon? Not sure if anyone noticed but I checked her stats and generally she gains 50- 150 followers each day and the last two days she gained 6500 followers!! Methinks someone bought ££ followers to hit 100k. Tragic.

goldfishbowl

What fake tan do you use Caroline?

“It’s the shade ‘Leather Bench in Dublin airport’. Use my code Caroline20”

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcross😭 she couldn’t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like he’s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ‘she’s looking right at you’ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment

• Haha

goldfishbowl

“Choosing to be single in your thirties”
“I need to get my own place”
“I want to marry a cowboy”

Too many bandwagons, not enough time

Ciki_ie

Her make up looks so dirty! And agree way too much make up in that heat. Also mortifying that she is tagging Wayne Lineker, she is so desperate and also how does she think that is good for her brand? He is vile and I would not want to engage with anyone who thinks it’s “cool” to post a story of him but with the likes of Conor McGregor posts she is obviously clueless what some of the stuff she posts says about her

Omg I know I was thinking the same, everything is so peformafive and over the top and she makes sure she’s set the camera up first it’s so cringe. I hope she got permission to mention all those names?
I know they fell out but she’s no better than sinead heg, she used to put stories up all the time about this guy who passed away from her home town. Apparently the family ordered her not to post about him anymore and I don’t think she has since
I was thinking this, “my student XXX and their sister” sorry what 🫣
Why are you naming any person you’ve ever encountered that has committed suicide.

if she’s that concerned about the suicide rate in our town and thinking about all those who have committed suicide here then she really could’ve donated MYMY and made a real impact to our community!!

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I don’t follow her closely but did she work in a private school?

If so, that will be her target audience - if parents are paying private school fees in Sydney, they will easily splash out on extra help if their kid needs it. Some of Sydney’s best schools might be 15-20k a year (I think). Now not sure why she thinks they would choose her & her more general tutoring but she might be using connections from the school she used to work in?
The thing is this is Northern Ireland not Sydney and she hasn’t even taught here before. I’m pretty sure she taught in England before moving to Australia so she doesn’t won’t even have a name for herself in the teaching community.

Just came across her recent tik tok about turning 32- living with mum and dad, no husband, kids etc.. saying how happy she is, shes in no hurry to have kids bla bla bla.

who is she trying to convince👀

oh and please note she’s not dating because everyone asks her out but she doesn’t want to. Had to ensure she got that part in lol

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
The narrative is changing now to ‘home isn’t a place’ what’s the chances she will move back to Australia now after this trip she’s doing with HER FOLLOWERS

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
It’s so obvious she writes these herself. But today I’ve noticed a big giveaway. Caroline puts her emoji right at the end of the sentence without taking a space first ‘like this☺’ and you can see it in the text under the photo and in both the ‘messages sent to her’ scrolled through a few of her old captions on photos and it’s like that on loads of them! 😅

Attachments

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
The absolute essay she wrote in response to the person who commented about her dress. 🤣
Don’t put yourself out there wearing not much else than nipple covers and a thong and expect not to get comments. Isn’t that what she’s trying to provoke or illicit? Attention. Trying to be an influencer. Putting yourself in the public eye. She would want to get a lot less butt hurt when someone tells her her dress isn’t a good look!!

• Haha