Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not sure how many workshops you need to go to in order to recognise that after climbing one of the highest peaks in the world and then going on safari and a beach holiday you might have a bit of a comedown. Nothing can ever just be the humdrum of life for her. You would feel great being her mates just back from Ibiza three days ago to hear her say she’s felt down the last three weeks and needs to surround herself with the people that make her feel good. E

• Haha
Reactions: 8

upsidedown84

And the irony that you moved “home” to get paid to convince other people to run away from home for a “better life”. How very Terrie Mcevoy…

Reactions: 8
I just don't get it, why would anyone want or need to read her "story" about moving home. She went to the airport got on a plane and came home, that's how most people do it. She really thinks she is unique in some way. What am I missing?

Reactions: 7

lyncat87

Shes nearing being the most unhinged oddball on the internet tbh. Absolute mentler, no wonder she is single tbh
She doesn’t have a clue who she is as she’s constantly contradicting herself. She’s using her insta for validation and it’s become her whole identity, unfortunately she doesn’t realise the only validation she needs is from herself. I’ve unfollowed because she’s a melt and I don’t want to cringe anymore at her stories.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Sooooooo dramatic over missing a connecting flight. She got a hotel room and will be on the next flight. Kind of foolish leaving such little time beforehand on the ground in my opinion. Every flight I’ve taken from Dublin airport in the last few years has been delayed

Ciki_ie

Get ready with me to climb a fucking mountain. She needs to seriously give herself a shake
This is actually wild! I seriously think she has lost the plot. Also “I put the bellaminta face tanner on last night and think it looks great” first of all it looks horrendous but secondly fake tanning up the mountain?! She is living in Lala land

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Jesus her desperation continues. Tagging Conor McGregor about the yacht hoping for a reshare or maybe an invite on 🙈🤣 and for such a “F1 fan” she should know it’s the Monaco Grand Prix not Monte Carlo 🤣🙈 that’s just an area within Monaco. The black eyebrows against the yellow hair are also just horrible 🙈 has she never heard of a toner

• Haha

Totallygobsmacked

Why does she film and post those videos of her shaking with the cold trying to film/drink something? If it’s that bad just focus on “your breath” and warming up! It’s a bit weird…is she trying to show us how “strong” she is? how this is the hardest thing she has ever done, how real she is to show us this…I don’t know…just a bit sad really
Its just like *yawn* every time I see her pop up on my Instagram now. She mentioned wanting to fully immerse herself in the experience but she clearly didn't, she sat there for hours filming herself instead.

Everything is either validation- seeking or just plain showing off with her.

Also who else spotted her reference AGAIN to "things different at the airport now I've MOVED BACK FROM AUS" 😅😅 can the girl go 24 hours without mentioning it?
Fuck sake, its boring now. (I did it myself a few months ago but my goodness, noone heard about it even 100th of the amount Caroline bangs on about it!)

cycleon

VIP Member
Sean Casey who is from the north too, they hung out a bit when she came home (I think she was trying to get some of his followers). Anyway she introduced him to ice baths. Lately he’s been saying things like people doing ice baths are talking shite sort of thing I laugh every time. His attitude is less food + exercise = weight loss. Walk = good for the head. none of this other white, taping mouths ice baths breathing masks. 🙄

• Heart
i Have to comment, it’s becoming a wee bit too much. I have 4 friends who are pioneers, they go to clubs, pubs etc, we also go to the spa because it’s a treat, not because there’s no alcohol…wee bit out of touch Caroline

• Heart
Seen it, OMG, like what is the need wee girl?!
I don't drink, never liked the taste of alcohol.... but I don't harp on about going to the spa, tesco, Kilimanjaro, post office, coffee shop, atlantic fucking ocean all because I don't bloody drink.
I don’t get it, it’s not like she was coming home every night getting legless or missing days in work. I listened to her saying that it was bad for her head, which I get. But it’s getting painful now, I wonder is the new man Tony mcAleavey, because he too is becoming unbearable with his ma jokes and wank exercises…

Newbie86

🙈🙈 now we'll have to listen to her as if she's the only person to ever have returned home from living abroad

irishnosebag

VIP Member
£119 to sit in her classroom listen to her talk shite, sit in an ice bath and get a crappy sandwich and soup. No thanks 🤣

• Haha