A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œBroke down after body temperature dropsā€ ya no tit after being out in the freezing cold for a few days , sickness/flu impending

Reactions: 3
Why does she film and post those videos of her shaking with the cold trying to film/drink something? If itā€™s that bad just focus on ā€œyour breathā€ and warming up! Itā€™s a bit weirdā€¦is she trying to show us how ā€œstrongā€ she is? how this is the hardest thing she has ever done, how real she is to show us thisā€¦I donā€™t knowā€¦just a bit sad really

Why does she film and post those videos of her shaking with the cold trying to film/drink something? If itā€™s that bad just focus on ā€œyour breathā€ and warming up! Itā€™s a bit weirdā€¦is she trying to show us how ā€œstrongā€ she is? how this is the hardest thing she has ever done, how real she is to show us thisā€¦I donā€™t knowā€¦just a bit sad really
Exactly. It screams Iā€™ve serious issues and am trying to magically fix them by stressing my body to the hilt. She is very very lost.

Its just like *yawn* every time I see her pop up on my Instagram now. She mentioned wanting to fully immerse herself in the experience but she clearly didn't, she sat there for hours filming herself instead.

Everything is either validation- seeking or just plain showing off with her.

Also who else spotted her reference AGAIN to "things different at the airport now I've MOVED BACK FROM AUS" šŸ˜…šŸ˜… can the girl go 24 hours without mentioning it?
duck sake, its boring now. (I did it myself a few months ago but my goodness, noone heard about it even 100th of the amount Caroline bangs on about it!)

Reactions: 7
Who called she would be sick after her life changing week! Her breath work didn't help her through that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be embarrassed to post that if I was her tbh. What the hell did she expect
---
And sheā€™s doing a live podcast tour or something? Sheā€™ll never go back to teaching

Reactions: 2
Well guys I called it LOL
Who wouldā€™ve thought jumping on a plane to go to New York right after doing her weird cult thing would be a bad idea? Like wtf you didnā€™t think your body might need time to rest and heal at home? She is DUMB. everything is such a DRAMA with this girl. She would be an exhausting friend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well guys I called it LOL

Who wouldā€™ve thought jumping on a plane to go to New York right after doing her weird cult thing would be a bad idea? Like wtf you didnā€™t think your body might need time to rest and heal at home? She is DUMB. everything is such a DRAMA with this girl. She would be an exhausting friend
And she still had to get in the fact that she doesn't drink... In case we weren't aware like šŸ¤£

You canā€™t even send a kid to school for 48 hours after they vomit and this fool hops on a flight. Sounds like gastro which is so contagious.
Did you all know she doesnā€™t drink???

• Haha
And she still had to get in the fact that she doesn't drink... In case we weren't aware like šŸ¤£
Listened to her podcast about why she stopped drinking - kept insisting it wasnt to stay relevant or follow a trend

I call bullshit šŸ˜‚

And the ice baths and Wim thing is jumping on one huge bandwagon to stay relevant- mans been around years and she hasnā€™t mentioned him until recently.

And aside from the drink she is one manic mess still craving for the ex and making out life was perfect in Oz when it wasnā€™t.

The repeated naming of friends she has who are wonderful and the dig at fake friends.
How she was in fact drinking as a crutch and the impact that was having - when she has said all along she ā€˜didnā€™t have a problemā€™ ā€˜was doing it for herselfā€™

She is far from being a person that should be advising anyone anything IMHO, she is no mental health advocate or help. Sheā€™s in need of time offline, her page is no longer relevant anyway and she should book some serious therapy.

Reactions: 2
I am CRINGING at ā€œdress- Zara 5th avenueā€
We get it babe, youā€™re in nyc for 5 days. Next thing it will be ā€œthong- Primark Royal Avenueā€ šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As someone who lives in new york it makes me cringe. The rooftop not a best kept secret actually probably one of the most well known bars in NYC.

Reactions: 1
Ah Jesus seriously how do those two friends put up with her at all. WE GET IT YOU DONā€™T DRINK!!!! Like why is it practically in every story. She must miss it like a bloody limb to be going on about it so much.

Reactions: 7
Ah Jesus seriously how do those two friends put up with her at all. WE GET IT YOU DONā€™T DRINK!!!! Like why is it practically in every story. She must miss it like a bloody limb to be going on about it so much.
Jesus she would give you diarrhoea

• Haha
Everything would have to be about HER. I think thatā€™s why she does fall out with friends. She fell out with gem ken cos she was doing hidden gem events which were too close apparently to Carolineā€™s events šŸ¤£ I just found it funny she said on her podcast that sinead heg was probably gonna move in with her in Sydney cos they were both going through breakups and then because sheā€™d had a fallen out with gemma she never even saw sinead and it was never mentioned again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Everything would have to be about HER. I think thatā€™s why she does fall out with friends. She fell out with gem ken cos she was doing hidden gem events which were too close apparently to Carolineā€™s events šŸ¤£ I just found it funny she said on her podcast that sinead heg was probably gonna move in with her in Sydney cos they were both going through breakups and then because sheā€™d had a fallen out with gemma she never even saw sinead and it was never mentioned again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg thatā€™s right! Forgot about her saying sinead was to move in! šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.