A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's getting harder to watch. No amount of tan or make up can cover your unhappiness Caroline

Reactions: 4
Am I hotter than these witches? NO! Not with thon make up. Is it weird that I'm here? YES! Absolutely!!
Caroline has become so tragic, but I'm low key loving watching the mid life crisis in real time! Why no one thinks to have a word!?!
she looks rough

Reactions: 2
This story of her posing in the pink dress is so awkward, giving Britney vibes
---
Also isn’t it a bit contradictory to be not drinking for your physical and mental well-being, yet consuming huge amounts of energy drinks? She always has red bull or a monster in hand. If I drank copious amounts of them I would feel prob just as bad as if I had been drinking

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She needs some oil for that hair, or a hair mask or a deep conditioning treatment, something!

Ps. Why is she preaching about Ibiza like she’s there every summer.
I’m not sure any of us want advice about Ibiza from someone who goes to ocean beach and Ibiza rocks dahling

This story of her posing in the pink dress is so awkward, giving Britney vibes
---
Also isn’t it a bit contradictory to be not drinking for your physical and mental well-being, yet consuming huge amounts of energy drinks? She always has red bull or a monster in hand. If I drank copious amounts of them I would feel prob just as bad as if I had been drinking
It's the awkward videos she posts each time she goes away- walking slowly out onto a balcony, staring off as if in deep reflection 💀

She needs some oil for that hair, or a hair mask or a deep conditioning treatment, something!

Ps. Why is she preaching about Ibiza like she’s there every summer.
I’m not sure any of us want advice about Ibiza from someone who goes to ocean beach and Ibiza rocks dahling
Why does her hair look like the texture of a synthetic wig. I don’t understand 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does her hair look like the texture of a synthetic wig. I don’t understand 😂
because it should be the same colour, or closer to, her eyebrows. It’s bleached within an inch of its life. Absolutely destroyed head of straw is what she has. I can never understand the bleached head and almost black eyebrow look, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I just cannot get over this makeup. And this was professionally done right? That is the muddiest contouring I’ve ever seen 🥲 why do I feel like she asked for this though? Like black smoky eyes during the day for a beach club why. Such a shame because I actually think her outfit is really nice! She doesn’t need all that makeup

It’s the nose for me

“Choosing to be single in your thirties”
“I need to get my own place”
“I want to marry a cowboy”

Too many bandwagons, not enough time

Reactions: 8
Every single Q&A is the exact same questions asked and answers to fit her narrative.
Caroline see when you're sending yourself all these questions, have a word with yourself, no ones asking you this anymore. Think of your followers, we're bored to tears with your self serving tit. Download my book, listen to my podcast, checkout my discount code, if you too want to live a life like me here's my recommendations for various destinations, help me pay, sponsor me for Kilimanjaro! Oh and did I mention I don't drink, single and used to live in Australia. Oh Caroline the great please tell me how to get over my break up!

Reactions: 10
Wonder does she have a real problem with alcohol? I haven’t drank since Christmas but am not thinking everyday how many days/months it’s been

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.