A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like telling people not to worry about freezing their eggs because her mum had her sister when she was 40 is kind of spreading misinformation???? !!!!!
---

Reactions: 6
I’d say she has a complex about being single at 32- a lot of places in the north would see that as being left on the shelf.
Obviously that’s ridiculous, she’s young, educated and quite pretty. The world could be her oyster if she wanted it to be.

I’d say she has a complex about being single at 32- a lot of places in the north would see that as being left on the shelf.
Obviously that’s ridiculous, she’s young, educated and quite pretty. The world could be her oyster if she wanted it to be.
The world is her oyster. It’s Caroline’s world we are just living in it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People will tell you all you need to know if you just sit back and listen.
Everything Caroline is projecting is everything that's eating away at her. She's gasping for a man, kids and the big house. She did struggle with alcohol, a long time follower I distinctly remember her saying when she first gave it up she was bordering on being a functioning alcoholic.
And see this "I've just moved back from Australia", Caroline that was in December 2022, 9 months ago, not 9days ago 🙄 Give it a rest.....she's going back in a matter of weeks, like seriously. She absolutely melts me but like any other train wreak I can't look away 😆

People will tell you all you need to know if you just sit back and listen.
Everything Caroline is projecting is everything that's eating away at her. She's gasping for a man, kids and the big house. She did struggle with alcohol, a long time follower I distinctly remember her saying when she first gave it up she was bordering on being a functioning alcoholic.
And see this "I've just moved back from Australia", Caroline that was in December 2022, 9 months ago, not 9days ago 🙄 Give it a rest.....she's going back in a matter of weeks, like seriously. She absolutely melts me but like any other train wreak I can't look away 😆
I agree. She needs to give it up.
she is the type that’s just NEVER happy no matter where she is.
she had a good teaching job in Sydney, a nice fella, what seemed like a nice social life.
but It wasn’t enough for her she is always seeking ‘more’.
I agree about the drinking she has said on her podcast that she was bordering having a problem but I reckon that gave her the fear about going back to teaching/ sponsorships so she backtracked. The way she Carries on about being sober it can only make people question if she was an alcoholic.

Reactions: 4
Oh god what she’s going back to Australia!? That means we have to hear about it allll over again when she comes home again 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeh that was always the plan back in October, always thought she would come back for good doesn't look that way now

she needs to give up on social media completely. It’s clearly taken over her life. Social media obsessed people are generally very annoying , insecure and spend all their time staring at a screen or doing everything for likes. It’s a drug. I remember she said her ex would get mad at her for spending all day on social media , taking photos etc and wasn’t keen on being on there. I don’t see how you could have a normal relationship with an influencer.

Reactions: 5
she needs to give up on social media completely. It’s clearly taken over her life. Social media obsessed people are generally very annoying , insecure and spend all their time staring at a screen or doing everything for likes. It’s a drug. I remember she said her ex would get mad at her for spending all day on social media , taking photos etc and wasn’t keen on being on there. I don’t see how you could have a normal relationship with an influencer.
💯 this! Everything for the gram!

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know how any lad could deal with her being so egotistical.
The only type of lad I can imagine actually putting up with her would be another “influencer”
She did date there recently. She put up a question box and someone asked about a bf and she replied “there might be someone 😝
And now has TikToks up about being single at 32. She obvs scared that one off pretty quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not an influencer....🤔

Gym+Coffee,
BPerfect Cosmetics,
Myo Tape,
Taste Ireland,
Lumi,
The Dress House,
LMD Cosmetics,
Bellamianta,
My Adventure Project......
Are they all just paying you that affiliate money for the sake of it, aye? 🤥😂

"My followers", "My students", this one thinks shes f'n Jesus! What ever did we know about mental health until Saint Caroline came along!

MELTER 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.