_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left her a while ago and best thing I ever did, her attitude and taking the piss out of people in the gym, being busted for it and then lying about it did it for me. Not giving her any more of my cash!
Good for you! Now you gotta spill the tea 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooo tell us more about how she was as a coach?
I feel like at the start her service was much more personal but quickly realised her plans are copy and paste from other clients, check in responses are ok but I think if you are paying someone £139 per month then you want them to remember things about you/your lifestyle. She can be quite abrupt too and its very much ‘get on with it’ without really considering people have lives and stresses.

She easy has 200 1:1 clients now and then she’s done the cbg63 so she just has too much going on to give a good service and make everything individual- she must be raking it in!!!

I would also say she has her favourites and that’s really obvious/off putting when we are paying her the same- Leanne is infuriating and think those People get special treatment with check ins and plans too. She never had me on super low calories but I’m with a new coach now who is qualified in nutrition to a degree level who can’t believe she had me eating in a deficit for so long without ever bringing me up to maintenance. so now I can’t believe I ever gave her my money when she is clueless.

what else do you wanna know? :p

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like at the start her service was much more personal but quickly realised her plans are copy and paste from other clients, check in responses are ok but I think if you are paying someone £139 per month then you want them to remember things about you/your lifestyle. She can be quite abrupt too and its very much ‘get on with it’ without really considering people have lives and stresses.

She easy has 200 1:1 clients now and then she’s done the cbg63 so she just has too much going on to give a good service and make everything individual- she must be raking it in!!!

I would also say she has her favourites and that’s really obvious/off putting when we are paying her the same- Leanne is infuriating and think those People get special treatment with check ins and plans too. She never had me on super low calories but I’m with a new coach now who is qualified in nutrition to a degree level who can’t believe she had me eating in a deficit for so long without ever bringing me up to maintenance. so now I can’t believe I ever gave her my money when she is clueless.

That’s brill and lines up with everything that has been said here! It’s also very clear she has her favourites and treats them all better, Leanne being a great example.

She used to work in a cafe with a queue out the door and she’s done a million minutes in her current job so it’s ok she can slag off the post office 😂😂😂

Gives the post office staff a Christmas card so they can hear her witch and moan about their service, nice one G
Her attitude is disgusting

• Angry
486F7D95-15BF-4D04-B0F1-992AD9E952A9.png

how does she manage to get her hair to go so wrong not long after she has it done??? Looked okay to begin with and now they’re different colour???? She needs to lay off the extensions or go to a manageable colour.

View attachment 356401
how does she manage to get her hair to go so wrong not long after she has it done??? Looked okay to begin with and now they’re different colour???? She needs to lay off the extensions or go to a manageable colour.
I don’t think she keeps up with the maintenance of her hair or extensions. Colours like that need to be maintained constantly with the right shampoo to contrast the brassy tones which she clearly doesn’t do, considering she’s always bragging how much money she makes, you’d think she could afford some decent silver shampoo/dry shampoo if doesn’t want to wash often 😬😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
anyone got the lowdown on australia yet? i know i’m being lazy not listening for myself but come on- we’ve all heard her voice, i don’t want to suffer through that if i can help it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes, very similar to her buddy Matt 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Are a few different clients leaving? Got that impression on her insta stories.... was wondering if she done a christmas clear out 😂

Reactions: 2
Probably just sick of paying a mint and getting copy and paste cookie cutter plans. Also some of them are on like month 4948272.

Reactions: 6
Started reading James smith’s ‘not a diet book’ yesterday. He gave an analogy of a driving instructor compared to a PT. if your friend told you they had a driving instructor still 3 years on, you’d ask your friend why the driving instructor hadn’t taught them the skills to go it alone. It’s the same with a PT. Why does Georgie have people with her for so many ‘cycles’ when she should be empowering them and teaching them to do their own thing.

Reactions: 8
The more I watch the more I wonder WHO and WHERE did she get all of this confidence from 😂😂😂😂 surprised no one has given her a slap yet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she’s basically Making light of the fact she got caught doing 80mph in a 70 zone, hilarious hun, could kill someone, bleep

Reactions: 5
I love how she’s basically Making light of the fact she got caught doing 80mph in a 70 zone, hilarious hun, could kill someone, bleep
It’s one of a long list of parking and speeding fines. She just doesn’t give a tit. She will do once her licence gets taken away though and she can’t drive halfway down the country to go to the gym.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.