_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she fancies him but he isn’t putting out, she was pretty much all over him!
I was about to say this, she wouldn’t stop touching him. And when she touched his face she done it in a way you would to your partner 😂

Reactions: 2
I can also see him being gay but he didn’t drink last night when playing never have I ever and ‘never licked a ballsack’ got asked but idk (everyone else drank)

He also asked if when girls squirt is it wee.... I wish this was a lie but it’s really not, the whole thing was a shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s with all the gifts from her minions? It’s almost like a cult. She’s not an amazing coach, she gives cookie cutter plans and she has so many clients that she can’t possibly give a personalised service. Don’t the people that have Been with eve for months / years realise that by now Georgie should have given them the skills to go it alone?

Reactions: 8
He did say he was gay on the live. But not sure if that was some sort of joke

Reactions: 1
Don’t understand why the ‘cbg girls’ are gifting her stuff, not like they owe her anything especially as they over pay for their copy and paste plans 😂

Reactions: 8
I have an online coach (not Georgie) she’s amazing and she’s helped me so so so much but I’m aware I pay her for it? These girls go on like Georgie is doing it for free out of the goodness of her heart

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.