_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that's the worst present ever
It cringes me so bad that she calls herself G. However she has some good business sense in a way, as she’s made a new product, the note pad, and in sending it to her clients she knew they’d all post on social media, so she’s getting advertising for it. Wonder where the branded stuff is going to end though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone cares.... CBG63 has been on sale almost an hour and still isn’t sold out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how many spaces are available. She’s going to be making sickening amounts of money for stuff that you can find on google lol

Reactions: 2
Well, if that stack is of client gifts is anything to go by she really is making a shed loads of money!

Reactions: 5
Well, if that stack is of client gifts is anything to go by she really is making a shed loads of money!
If that reflects how many clients she has, there is no way they are getting individual tailored plans. They are copy and pasted plans for sure.

Reactions: 6
If that reflects how many clients she has, there is no way they are getting individual tailored plans. They are copy and pasted plans for sure.
For sure, that’s all CBG 63 is, a macro calculator that has a 9 week workout plan attached to it and she does a weekly live for an hour to answer questions?
She might tailor her 121 more that the above but let’s say there were 150 parcels there and they were all only doing CBG which is a one time payment plan (there might be more parcels and also doesn’t account for her monthly 121 but don’t really want to properly work this out) Thats 150 x £150 = 22,500£

You can’t deny that her buisness hussle is strong - she’s getting people to buy into this!

For sure, that’s all CBG 63 is, a macro calculator that has a 9 week workout plan attached to it and she does a weekly live for an hour to answer questions?
She might tailor her 121 more that the above but let’s say there were 150 parcels there and they were all only doing CBG which is a one time payment plan (there might be more parcels and also doesn’t account for her monthly 121 but don’t really want to properly work this out) Thats 150 x £150 = 22,500£

You can’t deny that her buisness hussle is strong - she’s getting people to buy into this!
That is insane. Absolutely insane. She’s doing well for herself that’s for sure...

Reactions: 3
Might slap on a crop top and spout some tit quotes and see if I can earn £22500 by being a bell end on the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Left her a while ago and best thing I ever did, her attitude and taking the piss out of people in the gym, being busted for it and then lying about it did it for me. Not giving her any more of my cash!

Left her a while ago and best thing I ever did, her attitude and taking the piss out of people in the gym, being busted for it and then lying about it did it for me. Not giving her any more of my cash!
Oooo tell us more about how she was as a coach?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.