_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one of a long list of parking and speeding fines. She just doesn’t give a tit. She will do once her licence gets taken away though and she can’t drive halfway down the country to go to the gym.
I’m surprised she still has a licence with all her parking tickets, speeding and the constant using her phone while driving

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she still has a licence with all her parking tickets, speeding and the constant using her phone while driving
Good point, forgot about the using phone whilst driving. Well it’s easy enough to report her seeing as she has displayed her personalised number plate for all to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s only a matter of time before she gets caught/causes an accident. Hope no one innocent gets hurt as a result of her stupidity

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for Leanne? She will be in tier 4 from tomorrow - but has openly admitted that she will travel to tier 3 to attend the gym. To make it worse she works for the NHS! 🤯. (She has now deleted it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for Leanne? She will be in tier 4 from tomorrow - but has openly admitted that she will travel to tier 3 to attend the gym. To make it worse she works for the NHS! 🤯. (She has now deleted it!)

There is a thread! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
How embarrassing they are

there’s much better things to be doing aged 24 rather than being an hole on the Internet

Omg I just came here to say they're live lol. She's just added someone to her live and said they need to do a dance off. I've never cringed this much!!!

Reactions: 1
Ha ha ha I can’t stop watching!!

What amazes me is how ugly/not the best figures these gym girls have In ‘normal’ clothes !!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.