_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird that she’s bringing out resistance bands. IMO the only reason grace fits sold so well was because of graces glutes, and a lot of girls bought a band thinking they can easily get her glutes (even though its largely genetics in graces case).

Compared to G’s quads, her glutes aren’t in proportion at all. Idk too much about the figure class but maybe that’s another reason she’s considering pulling out.

Reactions: 3
I wish all these basic, slow in the head influencers would learn the difference between “quite” and “quiet” 😳😳
Omg I was thinking the same thing. And for Georgie she really needs to learn the difference between ‘women’ and ‘woman’

Reactions: 5
Tbf figure isn't about having big glutes, that's more the wellness class. Her shape does suit figure. Though the glute band was an odd move considering I doubt she would ever use one in reality..they're a bit gimmicky as any bodybuilder would know a little band doesn't do that much, you can do glute activation with warm ups on bigger movements.

Reactions: 4
G is probably leaning more into physique now than figure which could also be the decision she's making- if her new coach thinks she has a little too much muscle for figure she'd not have a chance of placing so they might push for her to go into the next category for a fighting chance at placing. (Obviously that is if these are the categories they're using in her shows)

Reactions: 5
Tbf figure isn't about having big glutes, that's more the wellness class. Her shape does suit figure. Though the glute band was an odd move considering I doubt she would ever use one in reality..they're a bit gimmicky as any bodybuilder would know a little band doesn't do that much, you can do glute activation with warm ups on bigger movements.
She’s not selling the bands as something she will use, she’s selling them as just another thing she can stick her name on.

So it looks like her and Matt are back being friends... filming himself whilst driving, could he get any stupider? I'd never be in a car with either of them tbh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
G is probably leaning more into physique now than figure which could also be the decision she's making- if her new coach thinks she has a little too much muscle for figure she'd not have a chance of placing so they might push for her to go into the next category for a fighting chance at placing. (Obviously that is if these are the categories they're using in her shows)
I kinda disagree, if you compare her to Kiera J Aston who competes in figure to IFBB Pro level, she doesn't have too much muscle at all, especially once she diets down and loses the extra fluff.

I still find it strange that whilst G preaches that lack of a good diet, lack of exercise etc is all down to the individual her only friend (apart from her PA) is a size 18 - 20.

Flexing she got her a nespresso machine when they've never not been on offer all lockdown 🤨

Reactions: 1
I still find it strange that whilst G preaches that lack of a good diet, lack of exercise etc is all down to the individual her only friend (apart from her PA) is a size 18 - 20.

Flexing she got her a nespresso machine when they've never not been on offer all lockdown 🤨
I thought it was her mum🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Idk why but that angers me so much when she does that 🤣

Sorry to double post, but she is a dick lol ‘work purposes’ you LITERALLY sit at a computer all day🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s also non essential work. She is such an entitled idiot. The male brain continues to develop until around the age of 25, with the female brain reaching maturity around 18-20. I have a feeling she has a male brain...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.