_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO:
Those tiny bags of sweets are beyond small! a "pack" of haribo starmix may contain 1 cola bottle, 1 love heart, a gummy ring and a golden bear.
A truly indulgent cheat meal :D

I watched long interview with her about her approach to clients. She's a very smart lady with a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology and a long history of prepping both herself and others for bodybuilding related competition. She came across as very genuine and caring for her clients.
She mentioned how her food choices don't change whether she's contest dieting or in the offseason, only the amounts change, and that she doesn't desire cheat foods at all. I guess some people are just wired differently.

How did you find the experience?
It was great! I was with her for around 16 months. She was really understanding of my previous struggles with an eating disorder and not slipping back into that. I also have some complications with different foods because of this but she was really helpful and understanding, I’m also vegetarian and she was seriously clued up on what I should be eating. My plans were not copy and pasted and tweaks and changes were made weekly.
She also used to explain everything which was helpful when it came to learning about dieting and bulking etc. I learnt enough in 16 months to go on my own!

The workouts were seriously tough, I used to do full body every other day and they were gruelling, I won’t lie. Dieting would also be so much cardio but I think their training ideals have change a bit since then, as this was a few years ago. I also think her prices have nearly doubled, which I get as she’s seriously knowledged but it’s so expensive!!

Jordan Syatt has a good one
I follow him on Instagram, love him!

Calorie trackers - Try “MyFitnessPal “ first. It’s free, and our Georgie uses it! It has a handy barcode scanner and a large database of UK food products.

Two paid options are “Loseit” and “Nutracheck” which has a monthly fee and boasts the largest database of UK foods. I'm sure there are many more.

Sources of science-based nutrition/macros/strength training info?

For training - @Jeffnippard and @jeremyethier . They both have youtube channels explaining the science behind strength training.

Nutrition – Layne Norton @biolayne on Instagram and youtube. He’s a really smart guy (PHD in nutrition sciences) with lots of short, informative youtube videos addressing common myths or assumptions such as “does sugar cause cancer” or “will eating less slow down my metabolism” with the scientific studies to explain all.

The amount and quality of knowledge available for free and online from reputable people dwarfs anything our Georgie can google and regurgitate to her clients. £150 a month honestly makes me sick to my stomach.
Thank you, I've subscribed to all your recommendations 😊 I agree, £150 a month is an absolute joke especially when you have people leaving her service with horrendous form and overall poor experiences. There was one online coach I enquired with who was charging £160 a month and she lives in Dubai and all I could think was how can anyone sign up with her and not begrudge that you're literally funding her lifestyle!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thank you for this 💕 I think I just need to trust my own instincts more! Which online calorie calculators tend to be reliable, do you know? And any recommendations for sources of science-based nutrition/macros/strength training info? I absolutely love Natacha Oceane on YouTube as all her opinions are based on the science behind health so any sources similar to her would be fab.
I recommend the IIFYM website for calories mine have always been bang on. But best thing to do is go with the rough estimate from calculators and ajust it based on how the changes go

I follow him on Instagram, love him!

Thank you, I've subscribed to all your recommendations 😊 I agree, £150 a month is an absolute joke especially when you have people leaving her service with horrendous form and overall poor experiences. There was one online coach I enquired with who was charging £160 a month and she lives in Dubai and all I could think was how can anyone sign up with her and not begrudge that you're literally funding her lifestyle!
Omg yes! I think if the service you get is more personal and you really are supported and helped, £140 is worth it. But obviously not long term, you should get the tools you need to go alone.

One of Georgies clients actually posted someones form correction video on her story and when I clicked the form video, she had commented to say that she has now realised she has been doing the exercise wrong this whole time. So she has established she has been doing incorrect form for something despite having Georgie as a coach... Who should help with form.

Also duck these influencers living lavish lifestyles by cookie cutting plans for clients. Give onlinr coaches a bad name

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If your coach insists on you inserting "coachedbyxxxxx" in YOUR instagram bio, and pushes you to purchase and proudly display their merchandise, hoodies, branded wrist straps and log books (cough.. Fit Bible.. cough) ..........

Ask yourself "Am I doing this for myself, or am I buying into a cult and helping build a narcissist's brand"

😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If your coach insists on you inserting "coachedbyxxxxx" in YOUR instagram bio, and pushes you to purchase and proudly display their merchandise, hoodies, branded wrist straps and log books (cough.. Fit Bible.. cough) ..........

Ask yourself "Am I doing this for myself, or am I buying into a cult and helping build a narcissist's brand"

😏
Exactly, I'll tell people who I'm working with but I'm not "one of her girls" or whatever cringe thing coaches are saying about their clients.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else nearly die of second hand embarrassment watching her charity HIIT workout video with ally? Listening to her go ‘frrrreee, two, one’ and her annoying shouty voice over and over again. Argh!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm too distracted by Matt's leopard print wrist wraps 🤣
I've gotta admit, he's kind of growing on me. He's got a Ricky Gervais/David Brent gimmick going on.

Attachments

I'm too distracted by Matt's leopard print wrist wraps 🤣
I've gotta admit, he's kind of growing on me. He's got a Ricky Gervais/David Brent gimmick going on.
If you scroll through the thread you’ll find he’s a bellend too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still cannot fathom why people love her so much

Or him for that matter

I can’t wait until Matt can have a thread, he called me a drip in Instagram dm’s because I told him white people shouldn’t use the N word.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was coached by Marguerita for a long time. At the time she was £100 a month (probably gone up now) and she taught me so much with workouts. That using a band can ultimately get close to the same results as at a gym, she done live works outs (on her YouTube channel) which were brutal. After the first 3 months my body had changed and so had my attitude and confidence. After 6 months I was like a different person. She was truly an amazing coach. She was a bit .. clicky with some of her clients, a few of them I just didn’t like but she gave that time to you. It wasn’t a copy and paste job as I have allergies, none of the other girls had my food plan or even the same exercises as me. She tailored it to me. So there’s my glowing review 😂 except. Most months my food would cost between £70-£100 alone. Sometimes over £100. I ate the same meals day in and day out. I started skipping meals because I couldn’t face chickpeas another day (still have 3 tins in my cupboard) That’s my personal opinion, the food price was high especially after being furloughed I just couldn’t justify that amount on myself. I wish I could have afforded her long term. But she did teach me a lot. How to workout. How to enjoy it. How to do it on a budget. How I don’t need to be doing star jumps and burpees to get results. That’s a coach. I still now use her videos, I use her tricks and tips. I use the calories she had me on. And it’s working still. Now she sells all that skinny tit which cost me a small fortune (you know, she had it so I had to buy it cause it was ammmmmaazing!) I remember being so upset that I had to throw out £50 worth of sauces lol.
To now be able to go it alone has made me realise she really was a good coach.
then I see G costing more than her, pushing out as many client spaces as poss. Copy and paste attitude. Can’t really be in the ‘cult’ if you don’t buy her tit. That’s an amazing marketing strategy. Having to feel the need to buy her brand. That isn’t a coach, that’s a seller. She puts more effort into her brand than her clients. And I’m sorry but there is NO difference in her clients. Less bloated belly’s but that’s a given. Nothing else. Her clients aren’t changing. But they won’t leave cause we’ve all watched cult docu’s on Netflix. We know the drill 🤷🏻‍♀️

She puts more effort into her brand than her clients. And I’m sorry but there is NO difference in her clients.
I don't want to post any of G's client pictures here out of respect for their privacy, but Georgie posted a client's before and after, 1 year apart on her recent insta story. The scale weight was exactly the same, 1 year apart, and Georgie was praising the incredible "body recomposition" (dropping body fat and building muscle while remaining the same weight). I couldn't tell a difference, other than the camera position and lighting. This particular client has gone through 12 cycles at an estimated cost of £1800 :(

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't want to post any of G's client pictures here out of respect for their privacy, but Georgie posted a client's before and after, 1 year apart on her recent insta story. The scale weight was exactly the same, 1 year apart, and Georgie was praising the incredible "body recomposition" (dropping body fat and building muscle while remaining the same weight). I couldn't tell a difference, other than the camera position and lighting. This particular client has gone through 12 cycles at an estimated cost of £1800 :(
Yes I’ve just looked back on her stories, for a years worth of coaching there is no major change at all! 😬🥴. What a waste of money.

What annoys me about coaches, Georgie included, and Matt is a fucker for it is their refusal to be up front about prices. If you message them asking for costs you get a patronising spiel about how it’s an investment and an amazing service you’d get but ‘you’ve got to want it’.
im sorry but if I haven’t got a spare £140 a month I can still ‘want it’ the same way I ‘want’ to own a 5 bed detached house and drive a Merc. I just wish they’d tell you the costs so you know if it’s something you can even remotely afford before you fall down the path of being preached to and made to feel bad when you have to justify why you can’t afford them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.