_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me about coaches, Georgie included, and Matt is a fucker for it is their refusal to be up front about prices. If you message them asking for costs you get a patronising spiel about how it’s an investment and an amazing service you’d get but ‘you’ve got to want it’.
im sorry but if I haven’t got a spare £140 a month I can still ‘want it’ the same way I ‘want’ to own a 5 bed detached house and drive a Merc. I just wish they’d tell you the costs so you know if it’s something you can even remotely afford before you fall down the path of being preached to and made to feel bad when you have to justify why you can’t afford them.
It’s engagement, if they were public they wouldn’t have half the amount of emails, they’re alright for now but when things change and influencers are gone georgie is fucked, all that money is honestly gonna be gone with all her spending, really I hope she’s invested it well (not into parking fines) like buying a house and renting it out or something

Reactions: 2
I don't want to post any of G's client pictures here out of respect for their privacy, but Georgie posted a client's before and after, 1 year apart on her recent insta story. The scale weight was exactly the same, 1 year apart, and Georgie was praising the incredible "body recomposition" (dropping body fat and building muscle while remaining the same weight). I couldn't tell a difference, other than the camera position and lighting. This particular client has gone through 12 cycles at an estimated cost of £1800 :(
I thought I was the only one who thought this..... There is absolutely nothing wrong with maintaining your physique and working on habits and lifestyle with a coach - however, that client looked incredible before she went to Georgie. If she had physique goals, I'm not convinced that money was well spent 🤦🏽‍♀️

Is Matt on steroids? I wouldn’t know how to tell
I don't know the answer to this but, from what I've recently heard on podcasts, even if you're in a "tested federation," there's nothing to stop you from training with assistance and going off it few weeks before the competition. You don't lose the benefits.

Reactions: 3
It’s engagement, if they were public they wouldn’t have half the amount of emails, they’re alright for now but when things change and influencers are gone georgie is fucked, all that money is honestly gonna be gone with all her spending, really I hope she’s invested it well (not into parking fines) like buying a house and renting it out or something
Amazing that just putting up a webpage or some instagram highlights with her prices would cut all that admin down massively.... but she wouldn't want that cause how else can she boast about working so hard at 9pm still doing her client check ins?

Reactions: 6
I also came on here to say her last few client before/afters look barely different and it’s all the ones who are supposedly building muscle. I know it takes time but not a year to show nothing. If the girls feel good then good for them but I just don’t see how they’re justifying the price? I remember in the past looking back at some of her clients and thinking they’ve really made a change. Don’t know why Leanne is still with her when she could make more progress with a different coach. Wouldn’t surprise me if Georgie was jealous of these girls and wanted them to not get to her level heh

Reactions: 5
Amazing that just putting up a webpage or some instagram highlights with her prices would cut all that admin down massively.... but she wouldn't want that cause how else can she boast about working so hard at 9pm still doing her client check ins?
Someone needs to explain the difference between busy and productive to her.

Working long hours doesn't count if you're spending 3-5 of those hours preparing food, walking, working out, and other things that fall under leisure/personal life.

Also, I had enquired about prices ages ago - thankfully I dodged a bullet and she was full and I was told that I could be put on a waiting list/email list where they'd let me know when spaces would be available. I think part of the email enquiry is about creating higher demand - definitely partly marketing strategy (& possibly part stupidity... Just automate everything that can be automated, let the computer do your job for you!).

Reactions: 7
Just seen this in the comments on leannes pic. This is crazy to me, 20k step target but an increase in cals? 🤯
I’m sure G herself only does 10k?? She had me on 14k I think - when I left her I was that fed up of walking I ended up doing 3-5k per day max. 20 is... 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure G herself only does 10k?? She had me on 14k I think - when I left her I was that fed up of walking I ended up doing 3-5k per day max. 20 is... 😬
14K? Out of interest what were your goals? Fat loss or bulk? My coach had me on 10-12K a day, due to health reasons I was struggling to hit it and I asked if we could lower steps until I had received medication - his reply ‘keep at it, let’s just change your cardio sessions’ like WTAF? This puts me off coaches tbh

I read it like the girl does them anyway rather than it being g telling her to, I used to do about that every day in my old job but that might be naive

Ohhh good point!
Yeah i think she does them anyway, hence the calorie increase Id say.

Im an office worker and aim to do 7-8k average a day over the week. This is me hitting my steps well though. I couldnt do much more than that on average without hating my life and giving up free time to more walking, which I dont want to do as I do enough for me😅 obviously on top of 4-5 weight sessions. Even10k steps a day for a week would be too much for me. Anymore than I do now and Id struggle to recover and be burnt out

14K? Out of interest what were your goals? Fat loss or bulk? My coach had me on 10-12K a day, due to health reasons I was struggling to hit it and I asked if we could lower steps until I had received medication - his reply ‘keep at it, let’s just change your cardio sessions’ like WTAF? This puts me off coaches tbh
Strength / bulk. 14k had me out of the house for about 2 hours a day walking around to hit it, it was far too much for me.

The obsession with steps freaks me out, yes you should regularly move your body but it doesn’t change a lot of stuff

It still irks me that Georgie is giving any nutritional advice even over calorie intake. She’s no a nutritionist and hasn’t even done any extra development around nutrition so shouldn’t be giving any advice in this area.

Reactions: 7
It still irks me that Georgie is giving any nutritional advice even over calorie intake. She’s no a nutritionist and hasn’t even done any extra development around nutrition so shouldn’t be giving any advice in this area.
Totally agree, so many coaches do it when they really shouldn’t!

Just to chime in on steps, and this isn't defending her, but walking is the single best exercise you can do for yourself in regards to longevity and weight. You are loading your muscles with your full body weight, you can do it without fatiguing quickly and it's not excessive strain on the joints. 10k should be a minimum we hit. It's hard as most jobs don't allow that to happen and other priorities take precedence in our lives. However, hugely overlooked and underrated.

If only we had all scammed tons of girls to sign up to some sort of copy paste cult and had loads of free time to walk up and down the riverside.

Reactions: 6
And the fact that she eats with a baby spoon. ITS BASICALLY A TEASPOON, WHOSE ASSED?

Reactions: 4
So she’s admitted on her Instagram story that she’s felt pretty ill the past few days with the flu. No mention of having a covid test or anything. Surely anyone in their right mind right now would get tested if they have flu symptoms.....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she’s admitted on her Instagram story that she’s felt pretty ill the past few days with the flu. No mention of having a covid test or anything. Surely anyone in their right mind right now would get tested if they have flu symptoms.....
You would’ve thought so, but this is G we are talking about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.