_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a loophole in Scotland that if you’re a bodybuilder your local authority can let you in the gym, as an exception. Dundee seemed to say yes, Edinburgh said absolutely no way 🤷‍♀️ So it’s up to them I think. You have to prove that your business relies on your physique, and I think you need to have a pro card.
Her loophole to film that advert and train seems even more flimsy than that...

Reactions: 1
HAHA that post is definitely aimed at her. If she goes to her at 9pm but wakes up at 4am.... 7 hrs sleep.
If she goes to bed at 11 she can still wake at 6 like a normal person...
No one cares, wake earlier 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a loophole in Scotland that if you’re a bodybuilder your local authority can let you in the gym, as an exception. Dundee seemed to say yes, Edinburgh said absolutely no way 🤷‍♀️ So it’s up to them I think. You have to prove that your business relies on your physique, and I think you need to have a pro card.
Her loophole to film that advert and train seems even more flimsy than that...
That definitely makes a lot more sense than filming an advert for some wrist wraps. Considering pro bodybuilders are technically professional athletes and other professional athletes are allowed to train iirc

Reactions: 2
Georgie came to mind 😂 He does follow Georgie but I scribbled his name out because he doesn’t have 10k followers and I’m unsure on the rules
Feel like I now need his name and pop a follow! I hate this ‘rise & grind at 5am while you slackers sleep!’ All over IG it’s like a competition now. 6.30. 6. 5.30. Like wow!

Reactions: 8
If you wake at 5 but go to bed at 9 you’re still awake for the same number of hours as us normal folk that wake 6-7 and go to bed 10/11!!! Fools.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they woke up at 4.30, took a pic for the gram went back to sleep. G has even said that she wastes a lot of time in the day 🙄

Reactions: 14
Have you guys seen her latest story where she’s talking to the camera in the car? Her face does not move at all, it’s so bleeping unnerving! Why does she think this looks good?! I’m not really about being catty, but G doesn’t seem to be above it either so duck it- but how, for someone who earns the amount she does, is she okay with walking around with those eyebrows and the weird, plastic, never-moving forehead? I’d be so embarrassed if I’d paid for cosmetic procedures and received that... My only guess is that the only places that’ll do her botox during lockdown are reeeeeaaally tit botch job kinda joints. Eeeeeesh.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine filming a YouTube video in a commercial gym and using that excuse as professional use when it's not even 100th of your personal income per month.

Reactions: 3
Imagine filming a YouTube video in a commercial gym and using that excuse as professional use when it's not even 100th of your personal income per month.
I bet Leanne fitness is seething that boss is in a gym and she isn’t.

Are we even surprised Georgie is doing this? Not sure I would film this and make YouTube videos while my clients were stuck at home doing home workouts.

Reactions: 6
Leanne has much greater potential to place well in a figure competition than Georgie. She needs more muscle overall, but her skeletal structure (wide clavicles, narrow waist), proportions and shape are far superior to Georgie's. She has a look that the judges like and she is pretty (It shouldn’t be important, but an attractive face along with an impressive figure elevates the overall package)

With an experienced coach and proper guidance, she could surpass Georgie within a couple of years, courting supplement and clothing sponsorships while placing well in competitions and building her own coaching empire.

Reactions: 6
Leanne has much greater potential to place well in a figure competition than Georgie. She needs more muscle overall, but her skeletal structure (wide clavicles, narrow waist), proportions and shape are far superior to Georgie's. She has a look that the judges like and she is pretty (It shouldn’t be important, but an attractive face along with an impressive figure elevates the overall package)

With an experienced coach and proper guidance, she could surpass Georgie within a couple of years, courting supplement and clothing sponsorships while placing well in competitions and building her own coaching empire.
Hi Leanne. Is this you??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she prounces legislation leg-i-sltion, I thought she might have done it as a pun but they were training legs 😂😂 she 100% is now going to use that gym and claim she is filming! I really wonder how she will place and what will happen if she doesn’t

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg she prounces legislation leg-i-sltion, I thought she might have done it as a pun but they were training legs 😂😂 she 100% is now going to use that gym and claim she is filming! I really wonder how she will place and what will happen if she doesn’t
If she doesn’t then there will be an excuse I imagine

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.