_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I was already annoyed about her "no-one cares" hoodies because that could be an upsetting message for some random person in public to see and internalise plus it's a stupid catchphrase to begin with. She's young, she's (as far as I know) healthy, she's minted, she had a cushy upbringing (if the pony story is true), she's in a job that she likes and she has no dependants. None of these things are negatives, but the problem is that she can't see beyond her own nose, thinks everyone else is in the same boat and can't comprehend or emphathise with other people's lives, struggles and responsibilities.

Melamia Trump vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe we’re approaching thread #3. Well deserved our G.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s copied James Smith with her choice of song today 🙄 I’m so bored of seeing pretty much the same all over insta now, they all copy each other

Reactions: 1
#3 number of free school meals she’d be comfortable the government giving out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t say it’s 100% true but you might be able to find some information that you need on companies house 😂 you’ll get what I mean
just fyi guys don't take information off companies house, its most likely her accountant's address/office you can register your business at 😅

Does she think this will actually go ahead?😂
Well be lucky if the shops are open in two months time never mind events like this one she’s training for ....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.