_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ, knew she’s be an anti covid wanker!!! They’re tit bags the pair of them; well pricks seeing as you break the rules if anyone can report them that’d be grand.

Ps Georgie you tory bleep, your taxes have gone on health workers wages (or lack there of) who have sacrificed way more than you ever will, be bleeping respectful and grateful you don’t have covid because with the rate you go to the shops and seem to be arse licking costa you wanna be careful. Hope the roids haven’t compromised your immune system.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus H Christ, knew she’s be an anti covid wanker!!! They’re tit bags the pair of them; well pricks seeing as you break the rules if anyone can report them that’d be grand.

Ps Georgie you tory bleep, your taxes have gone on health workers wages (or lack there of) who have sacrificed way more than you ever will, be bleeping respectful and grateful you don’t have covid because with the rate you go to the shops and seem to be arse licking costa you wanna be careful. Hope the roids haven’t compromised your immune system.....
So... how do we do an anonymous tip off? 😏 I’d bleeping LOVE to see her get into tit for this. There has to be something we could do or someone we could contact- the fines have just increased as well!

Reactions: 5
So... how do we do an anonymous tip off? 😏 I’d bleeping LOVE to see her get into tit for this. There has to be something we could do or someone we could contact- the fines have just increased as well!
Police chat I believe on line x

Reactions: 1
Can’t say it’s 100% true but you might be able to find some information that you need on companies house 😂 you’ll get what I mean

• Heart
Her YouTube video this morning is very odd, no forehead wrinkles so I reckon she did get Botox in lockdown..... and her body building poses like I don’t get why they all suck in so much like hun breathe, and the way she sticks her arse out, she needs to be careful because her whole picnic will be out if she isn’t careful

• Haha
She’s made just over 4K this morning with the February coaching 😳. How can she honestly give every single client the time they need when she has so many of them?! No wonder she copy and pastes everything 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think this is her saying her & Matt are together? I doubt she sees anyone else, she can’t be that popular

AC210EDB-7DE3-4745-8CFC-17678F2259A5.png

Also, if she was addicted to bettering her services surely that would mean she would have done a course in something other than her 6 week PT course by now 🤔

B630AA02-E06A-4467-8D59-678D4224C6F2.png

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think this is her saying her & Matt are together? I doubt she sees anyone else, she can’t be that popular

View attachment 400788

Also, if she was addicted to bettering her services surely that would mean she would have done a course in something other than her 6 week PT course by now 🤔

View attachment 400789
In one of the vlogs cant remember if it was hers or his, she mentioned about Valentine’s Day and says she’ll want to do something for it and he looks at her like she’s off her head in another planet.... I think she’s desperate for him to be in love with her but someone’s mentioned he was gay? Even still I think he just uses her, funny how we hadn’t seen him on the reg till last year

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In one of the vlogs cant remember if it was hers or his, she mentioned about Valentine’s Day and says she’ll want to do something for it and he looks at her like she’s off her head in another planet.... I think she’s desperate for him to be in love with her but someone’s mentioned he was gay? Even still I think he just uses her, funny how we hadn’t seen him on the reg till last year
Don't think he's gay, he's mentioned a girl he was dating for years (childhood sweetheart?) and broke up with her because it started to feel platonic (well, he said sister/brother or similar, platonic may be too long a word...).

Hi G, 🙋🏻‍♀️
Just a couple of points regarding your recent insta story;
1. I don’t think you should use the phrase “when I nearly topped myself” - people are actually really struggling with their mental health and suicides are at an all time high!
2. You are your own boss - no one cares, work harder! Why start new challenges when you’re so overworked? Not sure how copy and paste is stressful.
3. We know Matt doesn’t live alone, so you’re breaking lockdown rules 😉
4. Your eyelashes are looking on point, it’s been a month since lockdown and they wouldn’t look that good still - breaking another rule?
5. I hope you catch Covid!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Has she already moved? I thought she was moving to London
Why get new furniture and rearrange a room you not going to be in much longer?

What about NHS workers then G who have been working their arses off all the time, what about supermarket workers? Who are directly exposed and are on basically minimum wage!!!! Honestly, her self importance is astounding

Also why would she busy on non check in days, hardly like copying and pasting plans takes along time 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also why would she busy on non check in days, hardly like copying and pasting plans takes along time 👀👀
😂😂😂
If she had any brain cells at all she’d give her clients different check in days to spread the work load🙄

• Haha
1. I don’t think you should use the phrase “when I nearly topped myself” - people are actually really struggling with their mental health and suicides are at an all time high!
Ugh, I was already annoyed about her "no-one cares" hoodies because that could be an upsetting message for some random person in public to see and internalise plus it's a stupid catchphrase to begin with. She's young, she's (as far as I know) healthy, she's minted, she had a cushy upbringing (if the pony story is true), she's in a job that she likes and she has no dependants. None of these things are negatives, but the problem is that she can't see beyond her own nose, thinks everyone else is in the same boat and can't comprehend or emphathise with other people's lives, struggles and responsibilities.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.